剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我今天就要去接她
I'll be getting her today.
我才不管你和她怎么说的
I don't give a fuck what you told her.
我不会带你回去
I'm not taking you back there.
我回洛杉矶以后你一直希望我离开
You've been wanting me gone ever since I got to LA.
那就让我走啊 让我接上我女朋友然后回家
So let me do it. Let me get my girl and go home.
你真是疯了 你知道吗
You're out of your fuckin' mind. You know that?
你真的 你 你真是
You really--you're-- you're just--
一切安好吗
Everything okay?
我们很好 是的
We're fine, yeah.
阿维在楼下
Um, Avi's downstairs.
拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
拿到了
Yeah.
那个医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
和其他医生的看法一样
Same as the other one.
两边胸都有问题
Both breasts.
会好起来的 小艾
It's gonna be all right, Abs.
我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know, I just...
只不过破癌症而已
It's fuckin' cancer, right?
几个小时后我就到家了
Look, I'll be home in a few hours.
到时我们好好聊聊
We'll talk about it then, all right?
我爱你 雷
I love you, Ray.
我也爱你
Me too.
艾比怎么了 事情好像很严重
What's going on with Abby? Sounds serious.
管好你自己的事就行了 米基
Just mind your fucking business, Mick.
家里的事就是我的事
Our family is my business.
你什么时候才明白这点
When are you gonna learn that?
妈的
Shit!
真操蛋
Piece of shit.
不妙啊
Oh, this is no good.
帮我把这东西拉出来
Give me a hand with this.
我得去尿一泡
Gotta take a piss.
米基
Mickey?
是我 亲爱的
Yeah, it's me, babe.
你在哪 亲爱的
Where are you, baby?
车子撞上东西了
Our van went to shit.
被迫停在了公路边
We're stranded-- stranded on the side of the road.
在哪 我去接你
Where? I'll come get you.
太好了 麦卡洛关口
Oh, good. McCullough Pass.
在罗奇东边几公里
Couple miles east of Roach.
在那等着 亲爱的 我马上过去
Sit tight, baby. I'm on my way.
你简直是我的救命恩人 亲爱的
Oh, you're a lifesaver, sweetheart.
-米基 -在
- Mickey? - Yeah.
没事了 亲爱的
Never mind, baby.
见面再说吧
I'll tell you when I see you.
还好吗
What's goin' on?
那个拳击手来了
That boxer? He's here.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
还行
Fine.
玛丽亚呢
Where's Maria?
和特蕾莎在一起
With Teresa.
事情处理好了吗
Everything's better now?
好了
Yeah.
我和她说了
I talked to her. You know...
她只是需要好好睡一觉
she just needs a good night's sleep.
你该回家了
You should go home.
-但是我爸妈 -他们很爱你 小布
- But my parents-- - They love you, Bridge.
真的很爱你
They really do.
事情会好起来的
It'll be okay.
你说你是职业选手
You said you were a pro?
-我吗 -是啊 你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
来 和我对打
Come on. Climb in the ring.
和我一起练习
Come work with me.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
给我闭上嘴
Keep your fuckin' mouth shut.
轮子很快就换好了 警官
It's almost changed, officer.
你们俩把手举起来
Both of you, hands in the air.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你对塞尔维做了什么
What'd you do to Sylvie?
奇普
Chip!
这是你儿子呀
This your boy?
谈笔交易
Here's the deal.
咱们就当做什么都没发生过
We're gonna act like this never happened.
联邦执法人员继续查找罪犯
Federal law enforcement is gonna keep looking for the culprits
而你们就继续躲
and you are gonna just keep evading them.
以防你要回普里姆
Lest you ever return to Primm.
祝好
Y'all have a good day now.
没人接
No answer.
不用想也知道
There's a surprise.
听我说 雷
I'm telling you, Ray,
他们应该是折磨拷问了塞尔维
they probably tortured Sylvie.
折磨拷问
Tortured?
只用利诱就行了
They just gave her the fuckin' reward.
不 雷 你不了解她
No, Ray. You don't know her.
他们可能已经杀了她
They might have killed her.
你觉得她会为你而死吗 米基
You think she'd die for you, Mick?
真的吗
Really?
她才没有为你而献出生命
She didn't lay down her life for you.
她干嘛要那样做
Why would she do that?
或许你是对的
You're probably right.
放松 达利尔 注意呼吸
Relax, Daryll, breathe!
放松 翻
Relax! Turn him!
翻起来
Turn him!
你也不坏嘛 伙计
Ah, you ain't that bad, man.
拳王说这话对我意义深远
Means a lot coming from the champ.
我已经不是拳王了
I ain't the champ no more.
你是 你很快就会回来的
Nah, you'll get back there soon.
拳头抬起来
Put those gloves up.
别随着出拳往前倾
Don't fall into your punches.
保持这个距离
Keep the range!
他在引你上钩 他有埋伏的
He's baiting you, man. He's setting you up.
撑住 动起来
Stick and move.
注意他的步法
Watch his feet.
注意他的步法
Watch the feet.
艾比是得病了吗
Is Abby sick?
癌症吗
Cancer?
你母亲告诉我她得病时
When your mother told me she was sick,
感觉就像整个世界
it felt like the whole world
缩得只有我们卧室那么大
shrunk to the size of our bedroom.
我俩就这么独自坐在那儿
Two of us just sitting there all alone.
怕得丢了魂儿
Scared out of our minds.
你过了多久和克劳德特私奔的
How long after that before you ran off with Claudette?
情形比你记得的复杂得多
It's more complicated than you remember.
我只记得跟泰瑞一起照顾妈妈
What I remember is me and Terry taking care of mom.
还有布丽奇特和邦奇
Bridget and Bunchy too.
我记得
I remember...
帮她倒便盆
changing her bedpan...
换尿管
drainage tubes...
给他们准备午餐
packing their sack lunches.
我就记得这些
That's what I remember.
我爱你母亲 雷
I loved your mother, Ray.
我尽全身心去爱她
I loved her the best that I could.
虽然不完美 这当然 但我真的爱
Imperfect, sure, but I-I fucking loved...
我尽了全力
I did my best.
我清楚自己对你的影响
I see how I rubbed off on you.
你小时候常观察我的言行
Watching me when you were young.
学了我的坏习惯
Picking up my habits.
可不是吗
Fuck I did.
你要给你儿子康纳
Your boy Conor,
做出何种男人的榜样呢
what are you showing him about being a man?
他该如何对伴侣忠诚呢
About being faithful to a good woman?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表