剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
*记住喽*
*So go figga*
*爷就是说唱之皇*
*Nobody raps like this nigga*
你们整天都干些什么
Yo, the fuck y'all do out here, man?
我们就打打电动 逛逛街
Out here we play video games and go to the mall.
真♥他♥妈♥仙
Fuck y'all.
这就是卡拉巴萨斯的生活
It's Calabasas.
更像是"卡拉贱♥人♥"的生活
Cala-asses, more like.
这话有点意思
That's actually kind of funny.
说真的 你还有什么好玩的
Yo, serious, what else y'all got?
还有这个家伙
Got this, motherfucker.
收到了什么
What do we got?
一只玩具兔子
A bunny.
康纳送的
That's from Connor.
我也有东西要送给玛丽亚
I got something for Maria.
大佬 是不是先把酒瓶子放一放
Hey, big guy, might want to take a break from that.
滚你的 达利尔
Fuck you, Daryll.
听着 兄弟
Listen, man,
我不知道你最近是怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into your head lately--
我让你说话了吗
Who asked you anyway?
你为什么要这个样子
Why you got to be that way?
我希望玛丽亚留着这个
I want Maria to have this.
我小时候做祭台侍者的时候带的
I wore it when I was an altar boy.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
You fucking kidding me?
那是奥康纳给你的
O'Connor gave that to you.
他也给了我一个
He gave me one, too.
-是的 -是你妈
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那个东西该扔进粪坑里 我就扔了
It belongs at the bottom of the Charles, where mine is.
你♥他♥妈♥别拿那个东西靠近她
Don't you get that thing fucking anywhere near her.
你有病吗
What's the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥喝多了吧
You fucking drunk?
你完全没有认真对待这事
You're not taking this shit seriously.
他这是怎么了
What's wrong with him?
你们想听布丽奇特唱歌♥吗
You guys want to hear Bridget sing?
-妈妈 别 -来吧 布丽奇特
- Mom, stop it. - Come on, Bridge.
现在正需要你的歌♥声 布丽奇特
It'd be kind of great right now, Bridge.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Yeah.
*他们倒了酒*
*They poured a round*
*给那个水手*
*For the sailor*
*他们听了他讲的故事*
*And they heard his tale*
*那个遥远的世界*
*Of a world that was so far away*
*还有一首*
*And a song*
*他们从未听过的歌♥*
*That we'd never heard*
*有一只小鸟*
*A song of a little bird*
*爱上了*
*That fell in love*
*一只鲸鱼*
*With a whale*
*他说你不能在海里生活... *
*He says you cannot live in the ocean... *
这是米基·多诺万从男子中♥央♥监狱
Men's Central Jail collect call from...
打来的对方付费电♥话♥
Mickey Donovan.
好
Yeah.
雷 在吗
Ray, you there?
米奇
Hey, Mick.
洗礼进行的怎么样
How was the baptism?
很好
Fine.
布丽奇特和康纳都还好吧
Bridget and Connor doing all right?
好
Good.
艾比的身体怎样
Abby's health?
她还好
She's good.
那就好
Good.
我跟你的律师朋友谈过了 那个犹太人
I talked to your lawyer friend, the Jew.
他说
He said, uh,
他可以帮我减少罪名
he could get my charges reduced
从八项减到三项
from eight counts down to three,
免除死刑
get the death sentence thrown out.
我♥操♥ 米奇
Fuck, Mick.
往好处想 我310岁的时候就能出狱
Bright side, I'll be out of here when I'm 310.
跟你说 在监狱里
I'll tell you, in here,
我一直在思考人生 什么才重要
I've been thinking about life, about what matters.
唯一能永恒的是爱
The only fucking permanent thing is love.
人为什么要盖摩天大楼
Why men build skyscrapers,
创作艺术 上战场
make art, go to war.
爱
Love.
米基
Mick?
什么
Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
代我亲亲宝宝
Kiss that baby for me.
*一只鸟*
*And a bird*
*在海上*
*On the tide*
*不要哭*
*Oh, please don't cry*
*让我擦干*
*Let me dry*
*你的眼泪*
*Your eyes*
*告诉我你会等我*
*So tell me that you'll wait for me*
*把我抱入怀*
*Hold me in your arms*
我保证我们永远不会分开
*I promise we never will part*
*我永远回不到那个时候*
*I'll never sail back to the time*
别里科夫等着见你
*但我会一直装作你是我的*
*But I'll always pretend you're mine...*
雷·多诺万
Ray Donovan.
你回来了
You have come back.
索尼娅让我把这个给你
Sonia wanted me to give you this.
她让我道歉
She told me to apologize.
让我告诉你这里是额外的十万美金
Told me to tell you there's an extra hundred grand there.
为我可能造成的麻烦道歉
For any problems I might have caused.
你是个什么
You are a what?
你说什么
Excuse me?
为了谋生 你是个有用的人
For a living, you are a useful man.
我不知道你在说什么鬼
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你一直对索尼娅很有用
You've been useful for Sonia.
现在来为我所用
Now be useful to me.
拿上这钱
Take the money.
你让我用用
You be useful to me.
翻绳的那个女孩被勒死了
The girl with the string.
我们当时玩得很嗨
We had a party.
后来出了岔子
Party got bad.
她太过兴奋 扭断了脖子
She got excited and she break her neck.
你把那画带去港口了不是吗
You take the painting to the port, yes?
我们把她也带去
We take the girl, too.
用船把她运回莫斯科 交给我的人
Ship her back to my people in Moscow.
他们会处理的
They will dispose.
我带上你
I take you.
你帮我把她运上船
You help me ship the girl.
爽爆
Oh, fuck. Oh.
什么情况
What the fuck?
太酷了
Oh, yeah?
你们最好快跑 该死的混♥蛋♥
You better run, you fucking assholes.
我看到你了 多诺万
I see you, Donovan.
我看到你了
I see you.
你父亲是个有趣的人
Your father is a funny man.
大概吧
I guess.
我会保障他在牢里的安全的
I will take care of his safety in prison.
你应该高兴他为你解决了这个麻烦
You should be glad he took care of this problem for you.
你应该感恩
You should be thankful.
感恩
Thankful.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
喝醉了
Fucking drunk.
把她给我 免得被你摔了
Give her to me before you drop her.
快点
Come on.
邦奇
Bunchy.
好了 我抱好她了
There. There she is.
怎么了
What?
你得了癌症 是不是
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表