剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你想让我给你看看
You want me to show you
怎么像你♥爸♥爸一样把拳头包起来吗
how to wrap your hands like your daddy?
不想看
No.
打你的比赛去吧
Just have your fight.
你走你的阳关道 我们过我们的独木桥
Get on with your life and let us get on with ours.
来 宝贝 我们走
Come on, sweetie, let's go.
等等 宝贝 过来抱抱老爸
Wait, baby, wait. Come here. Hug Daddy.
过来抱抱 你过得好吗 宝贝
Come here. Hug Daddy. How you doing, baby?
你还好吗
Okay?
走吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
别这样
Oh, come on.
别这样 求你 我们能挺过去的
Come on, please! We--we--we can get through this.
能不能
Can...
别这样
Come on!
别走
Don't go!
她说她要带女儿去蒙特利尔
She says she's gonna take her to Montreal.
她说她不回来了
She says she's not coming back.
上去训练场去
Get back in the ring, you know?
打打拳 出出汗
Work it out. Sweat it out.
-我一小时后回来 -不行 进训练场去
- I'll be back in an hour. - No, get in the ring.
-你最好留下来 -我说了我会回来的
- It's best you stay. - I said I'll be back.
德米特里一小时后见你
Dmitri will meet you in an hour.
在查茨沃斯
Chatsworth.
我黑进科威斯基的云盘了
So I got into Kovitzky's cloud.
我找到了所有画廊收据和交易账单
I have all the gallery's receipts and bills of sale.
好的 你看好画
All right. Stay with the art.
需要换地方我再打给你
I'll call you if you need to move.
他没事
He's good.
《喋血克里姆林宫》
The Kremlin Bleeds.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
没有
No.
我很喜欢美国电影
I love American films.
我是在纽约长大的
I spent my childhood in New York.
布奇·克雷默
Butch Kramer.
你给他干过活吗
He's someone you work with?
阿维在哪
Where's Avi?
克雷默先生为什么雇你干活 多诺万先生
Why does Mr. Kramer employ you, Mr. Donovan?
他都干过些什么让他如此害怕的事
What does he do that he has so much to be afraid of?
你还想不想要回你的画了
You want your art back or not?
我今晚要办一场派对
I'm having a party tonight.
把布奇·克雷默带来
Bring Butch Kramer.
我想见见他
I want to meet him here.
我要先看看阿维
I want to see Avi first.
你想见阿维
You want Avi.
我想见布奇·克雷默
I want to meet Butch Kramer.
这个是给你的
That's for you.
这是什么
What is it?
你的销♥售♥记录与货车上藏品的
Record of all your sales matched up against photos
照片的对应名单
of the art I've got on that truck.
所以呢
So?
所以 至少有十件你卖♥♥的赝品
So that means that there are at least ten pieces of art
正好好的挂在别人墙上
you sold hanging on people's walls
买♥♥家还全都住在本地
right here in town that aren't real.
卖♥♥赝品只是副业而已
Forgeries, you know. It's just a side business.
可是你老板并不知情 对吧
Ah, side business you didn't tell your boss about, did you?
我会把布奇·克雷默带来的
I'll bring in Butch Kramer.
他把阿维放了 我就把藏品还给他
If he gives me Avi, he'll get his art back.
这事过了我们就算两清
But after that, this needs to be over.
明白吗
You understand?
我会求他讲点道理的
Well, I'll ask him to be reasonable,
不过多诺万先生 他真不是这样的人
but truly, Mr. Donovan, it's not in his nature.
她走了
She left.
她带走了斯特拉
And she took Stella.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
Okay?
我什么都没有了
I got nothing left.
你什么都没有了吗
You got nothing left?
你有一股监狱里的味道
You smell like jail.
好吧
Okay.
我去放水 我们洗个澡
I'll run us a bath.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好些了
I've been better.
是啊 看出来了
Yeah, tell me about it.
我知道这都怪我 艾比
I know this is all on me, Abby.
我知道...
I know...
我让所有人付出了多少
how much I cost us all.
别骗自己了 米基
Don't kid yourself, Mick.
不全是你的错
This ain't all you.
又不是你让我得了癌症
You didn't give me cancer.
也不是你让特蕾莎丢下孩子不管
You didn't make Teresa leave her baby.
我做了不少坏事
I done a lot of bad things.
我爱你 米基
I love you, Mickey.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
不知道
No.
因为我爱你儿子
'Cause I love your son.
我爱死他了
I fucking love him.
我们第一次做♥爱♥
First time we were together...
是在你的老房♥子
was in your old house.
我和雷躺在他的单人床上
Me and Ray were laying in that single bed of his
用椅子抵着门
with the chair pushed up against the door
因为你们俩中的一个把锁踢坏了
'cause one of you had kicked it in.
多半是雷
Probably Ray.
大概吧
Probably.
我们躺在那里
And we're laying there...
在我们做了第一次之后
after our first time, right?
然后雷放了《莱拉》这首歌♥
And Ray put on "Layla."
你知道那首歌♥吗
You know that song?
不知道
No.
里面有一段
There's this part...
埃里克·克莱普顿停止了歌♥唱
when Eric Clapton stops singing...
紧接着吉他伴奏
and the guitar runs
恰到好处地切入了这一大段钢琴和♥弦♥
right into this one big piano chord.
我们就躺在那里
And we're lying there.
我把头枕在雷的胸口
I got my head on Ray's chest,
雷看着我
and Ray looked at me...
他说
and he said...
"这首歌♥结束的时候杀了我"
"Kill me when this song ends."
什么
W-what?
"在我的喉咙上割一刀让我流血至死"
"Slice my throat and let me bleed out"...
"因为不会再有比现在更美好的时光"
"'Cause it's never gonna get any better than this."
那
That's, uh...
那真是非常美妙
That's beautiful.
我从来不知道有那样的爱情
I never knew a love like that,
不是那种我会希望某人把我的喉咙割开的爱情
not a love where I wanted someone to slit my throat open,
这点是肯定的
that's for sure.
我希望你知道我也爱你 艾比
I want you to know I love you, too, Abby.
这个家最美好的收获就是拥有了你
Best thing to happen to this family is you.
布奇 你现在拥有了世界上最卖♥♥座的电影
Butch, you've got the biggest movie in the world right now.
没错 宝贝 我们接下来要拍个续集
Oh, yeah, baby. We're doing a sequel next...
《喋血泰姬陵》
The Taj Mahal Bleeds.
我们也将要在泰姬陵的
And we're gonna do it in India, too,
所在地印度进行拍摄
where the Taj Mahal is.
-多激动人心啊 -绝对的
- How exciting. - Absolutely.
我是说 让人们去了解印度真的棒极了
I mean, it's great for people to see India.
就像在《喋血克里姆林宫》中
Like, in Kremlin Bleeds,
我们给人们展示了俄♥罗♥斯♥他们从未见过的一面
we showed people parts of Russia they never saw.
我是说 这就是某种意义上的地理纪录片
I mean, it's geo-biographical in that way.
抱歉 戴安 能给我五分钟休息一下吗
Sorr--sorry, Diane. Give me five minutes, okay?
-好的 没问题 -好的
- Okay. Sure. - Yeah?
怎么了 雷
What's going on, Ray?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表