剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
和你合作
Working with you?
对
Yeah.
算上我
I'm in.
不管你需要什么 雷 我能做到
Whatever you need, Ray, man, I can do it.
好
All right.
多诺万拳击俱乐部
你把他怎么着了
What did you do to him?
我带他到城里 跟他谈了谈
I took him downtown-- had a talk with him.
谈了谈
A talk?
给他看了些照片
Showed him some pictures,
一些他不乐意沦落的处境
some places he doesn't want to be.
你给他留下心理阴影了吗
Did you traumatize him?
我希望如此
I sure fuckin' hope so.
什么事
Yeah?
我需要你帮我黑进斯图·费尔德曼的电脑
I need you to ghost Stu Feldman's computer for me.
好 我要找什么
All right, what am I looking for?
色情片 任何他不该看的东西
Porn, and anything else he shouldn't be looking at.
没问题
Okay, sure thing.
那些孩子有的能预言未来
Some of those children uttered prophecies,
就像预言家一样
like Nostradamus.
他们能洞悉真♥相♥
They knew the truth.
他们的灵魂被上帝触碰
They were touched by God
能看到别人看不到的真♥相♥
and saw truth that no one else could see.
-我们走 老爸 -等下
- Let's go, Pop. - Hold on.
-我们走吧 -刚讲到精彩的地方
- Let's get out of here. - It's just getting good.
下次再聊
To be continued.
怎么了 她怎么样
So what's going on? How is she?
她像在神游 老爸
It's like she wasn't there, Pop.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean?
我是说 如果她...
I mean, what if she...
如果她好不起来了呢
what if she never gets better?
你爱她吗
You love her?
那你还要去哪
Then where you going?
老爸
Pop...
我爱她
I love her.
但如果她永远好不起来
But if she's fucked for good,
这有什么意义呢
what's the point?
听着
Listen.
我母亲曾告诉我 光线只能穿透
My mother once told me the light only shines
灵魂有裂痕的人
through the people who have cracked.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我能问个问题吗 亲爱的
Can I ask you a question, darlin'?
你有家人吗 亲爱的
You got family, sweetheart?
没有
No.
有爱你的人吗
Someone who loves you?
如果有 我怎么会沦落到这里
If I did, do you think I would be here?
这些美丽的人儿
These beautiful creatures...
一旦被关进这种地方
they get put in places like this,
这些混♥蛋♥就再也不让他们离开了
and these fuckers make sure they never get to leave.
我见过类似的事 他们会下药
I seen this kind of thing. It's drugs.
别让你老婆遭受这种事
Don't let this happen to your wife.
爸爸吓到你了吗
Dad scare you?
康纳
Conor?
让我静静
Leave me alone.
你差点就伤人了
You could've fuckin' hurt someone.
要是马西昂尼先生报♥警♥了
And if Mr. Marcioni had called the cops,
你现在就在少管所了
you'd be sitting in juvie right now.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
进监狱 留下案底
It's jail... a record.
我爸进过少管所
Dad went to juvie.
也没怎么样啊
Didn't hurt him.
少装聪明
Don't be a smartass.
他不必那么做的
He didn't have to do that.
不必那么吓我
He didn't have to scare me like that.
康纳
Conor...
他觉得我是白♥痴♥
He thinks I'm an idiot.
-你们都这么觉得 -不 我们没有
- You all do. - No, we don't.
你就是有
Yes, you do.
你知道我活得有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is being me?
你是认真的吗
Are you for real?
你的人生都已经规划好了
You have had your whole life handed to you.
天啊 瞧
Oh, my God, see?
这就是我所说的
This is exactly the type of shit I'm talking about.
你们总说自己活得很苦
It's always how hard you guys had it...
我和小布很轻松
how easy Bridge and I have it.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别人总说我来自坚强的爱尔兰家庭
I hear all these stories of how I come from this tough Irish family.
而我压根就没去过波士顿
And I've never even been to Boston.
我爸是好莱坞传奇
My dad's a Hollywood legend,
而我只是个来自卡拉巴萨斯的蠢货
and I'm just a little prick from Calabasas.
斯图·费尔德曼
你三分钟前刚搜过自己 白♥痴♥
You did that three minutes ago, you fucking idiot.
轻色网
伪娘自撸
爹地啊
Hi, papi.
-给抖一个 -你喜欢吗
- Do that for me. - Is that what you like?
我愿意为你做任何事
I'll do anything for you.
终于有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
你喜欢吗
Look, is that what you like?
好
Okay.
看我
Ay, mira.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
我很喜欢
I like that.
我很喜欢
I like that, yeah.
很好 宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby.
撸起 宝贝
Oh, yeah, fuckin' tug it, baby.
撸起
Fuckin' jerk it.
撸起 撸起
Fuckin' jerk it, jerk it, jerk it.
联邦调查局警告 儿童色情
该死
God damn it!
操
Fuck.
可恶
God damn it.
叫雷·多诺万来 妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Get me Ray Donovan, God damn it!
怎么了 斯图
What's up, Stu?
天啊 太惨了 哥们
Oh, jeez, that's terrible, pal.
好的 我马上到
All right, I'll be right there.
好
All right.
瞄准目标
Just keep your eye on the target.
试着放松
Just try and relax.
双眼睁开
Keep both eyes open.
好 深呼吸
Okay, just breathe.
扣动扳机
Squeeze the trigger.
漂亮
Nice.
继续
Keep going.
你真的很棒
You're really good.
你有天赋
You're a natural.
那太棒了
That was awesome.
我很抱歉偷了枪
I'm sorry I stole the gun.
我只是害怕俄♥国♥人会回来
I was just afraid of the Russians coming back.
那不是你开枪打弹跳屋的原因
That's not why you shot up the bounce house.
我向弹跳屋开枪是因为我喝醉了
No, I shot up the bounce house because I was drunk on tequila.
我当时是想震一震那小子达蒙
I was trying to impress that kid Damon.
谢谢你告诉我事实
Thanks for telling me the truth.
我很抱歉
Sorry I did that.
我也有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you too.
什么
What?
我最近有点健康问题
I've been having some health issues lately.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
我不想再瞒着你了
I just don't want to hide it from you anymore.
你会死吗
Are you gonna die?
不 我不会死
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表