剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
You lost 'cause you started to lie to yourself,
许下约定却不打算坚守
and you made deals that you didn't intend to keep...
还因为你身边的人害怕
and because the people around you are afraid
强迫你改掉你该死的坏习惯
to force you to fix your fuckin' bad habits.
你在搞什么鬼
What the fuck are you doing?
训练
Training.
我们来训练
We're training.
不行 老哥 我醉得厉害
No way, man. I'm too fuckin' drunk.
就是要训 快点
Yeah, we are, come on.
快滚上来
Get the fuck up here.
好吧
Okay.
我来发号♥施令
I'm the boss of you.
你总算想通了
Yep, good of you to finally come around.
我一直渴望参与
I've been dying to get into business
你对汤米·惠勒的独家代理
with your "Tommy Wheeler" franchise.
现在是电视的黄金时代 对吗
It's the golden age of television, right?
我们很乐意加盟你的电视网
We are so ready to be on your network.
你真让我开心 斯图
You made my day, Stu.
挺好
Yeah.
我今早听说了赫克托·坎波斯的事
I heard about Hector Campos this morning.
真疯狂不是吗
Crazy, huh?
我虽然喜欢各种重口
I mean, I'm into some kinky shit,
可搞自己的姐姐
but, you know, sticking your dick in your own sister?
-这简直... -简直就是噩梦
- I mean... - Fuckin' nightmare.
我不得不找乔克西·马奎尔来救急
I had to jam in Joxy Maguire.
光赞助费就得损失五千万
It's gonna cost me $50 million in sponsor fees.
贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
你妻子呢
How's that wife of yours?
你们还要离婚吗
You still getting a divorce?
太贵了 去她的
Too expensive. Fuck her.
我才不要把我一半资产给她
I ain't giving her half my money.
可她还跟那个墨西哥男的乱搞是吗
But she's still seeing that Mexican guy, right?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们真该建一堵墙
We should build a wall.
是啊 斯图
Yeah, Stu.
我们应该为讲西班牙语的人建堵墙
We should build a wall for the spics.
但不是沿着格兰德河
But not along the Rio Grande.
知道我们应该把它建在哪里吗
You know where we really need to build it?
哪里
Where?
围着我老婆的屄♥♥
Around my wife's fuckin' pussy.
这一杆厉害
That's what I'm talking about.
"汤米·惠勒" 宝贝
"Tommy Wheeler," baby.
你确定这样有用
You sure it's gonna work?
我跟你说 孩子 女人就喜欢煽情的
I'm telling you, kid, women love a grand gesture.
我跟你说过我怎么跟你妈妈求婚的吗
I tell you how I proposed to your mother?
是一个圣诞节早晨
It was Christmas Day morning...
你打扮成圣诞老人
And you were dressed as Santa Claus.
别误解我的意思 儿子
Don't take this the wrong way, son,
不过你也是个疯子
but you're a fuckin' lunatic too, right?
我们都是
All of us are.
相信我 去搞定
Trust me, just go fuckin' get it.
有需要叫我 我就在这里
I'm right here if you need me.
你为什么那么对你妹妹 马克
Why'd you do that to your sister, Marco, huh?
你怎么能那么对亲人
How could you do that to family?
你有什么好气的
The fuck you so mad about, ese?
你接到过电♥话♥说你老婆被关起来了吗
You ever get a call telling you your wife's been locked up?
我接到过各种电♥话♥
I've gotten all sorts of calls...
不过说的是你老婆
...about your wife.
谁让你进去了
Where you think you're going?
难以相信你把她安置在那么一个地方
Can't believe you would put her in a place like that.
你逗我呢 她在那里很快乐
Are you kidding me? She's happy there.
放屁呢你
Fuck she is.
拱桥疗养院就像她的第二个家
Crestbridge is like her second home.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
第一次 她十一岁
First time, she was 11.
拿剃须刀剃了所有头发
Shaved off all her hair with a Bic.
十六岁 用汽车点烟器把自己弄成三♥级♥烧伤
Sixteen, gave herself third-degree burns with a car lighter.
十九岁 因为把男友
Nineteen, she was back in
揍得屁♥股♥开花又进去了
for beating the shit out of her boyfriend.
闭嘴吧你
Shut the fuck up.
哥们 她遇见你时 我们以为
Yo, man, when she met you, we thought...
我们以为她终于做正常人了
we thought she pulled her shit together.
但是有了孩子后
But then the baby...
她不肯帮她洗澡
she won't wash.
又开始说要割脉自杀
Starts talking about slitting her wrists again.
我们受够了
And we're done, man.
我们全都受够她了
We're all fucking done with her.
我们家的人可不是这样对待亲人的
Well, that's not the way we do things in my family.
我们不会抛弃任何人
We don't throw nobody away.
什么事这么急 雷
What's the emergency, Ray?
我约了人在海滨饭店吃饭
I got a dinner meeting at Nobu Malibu,
已经迟到了
and I'm already late.
我要你让坎波斯-惠特克的比赛继续进行
I need you to put the Campos-Whittaker fight back on.
雷 别这样
Ray, come on.
虽然美国人对同性恋结婚已经习以为常
America's just getting used to queers walking down the aisle.
可乱♥伦♥
Incest...
还得再等好几年
that may take a few years yet.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good seeing you, pal.
我的保镖就在门外 雷
My security guy's right outside the door, Ray.
我们应该为讲西班牙语的人建堵墙
We should build a wall for the spics.
但不是沿着格兰德河
But not along the Rio Grande.
知道我们应该把它建在哪里吗
You know where we really need to build it?
哪里
Where?
围着我老婆的屄♥♥
Around my wife's fuckin' pussy.
这种破事能毁人事业 兰德尔
That kind of shit can cost a man his job, Randall.
我们当时只是在打高尔夫球
We were golfing, for fuck's sake.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 好吧 雷
Fine. Fine, Ray.
我会再给坎波斯一次机会
I'll give Campos another shot.
但只能在乔克西打完之后
But only after Joxy.
赫克托现在准备好了
Hector's ready now.
乔克西先上 再到赫克托
Joxy's up first, then Hector.
我说现在
I said now.
你以为自己是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
乔克西后上场
Joxy goes next.
满足你了
Now take your yes.
滚出我的办公室
Get the fuck out of my office.
好
All right.
你说了算
You're the boss.
动手吧 雷
就两分钟
Yeah, two minutes, yeah?
布伦纳酒吧
再给我倒喝杯酒
Get me another drink.
你在这呢
Hey, there's my guy.
-弗兰克·吉尼斯是吧 -冠军大人
- Hey, Frank Guiness, yeah? - Hey, champ.
冠军大人 我想和你说件事
Champ, I wanted to talk to you about something.
我能跟你讨根烟吗
Hey, uh, you think I can bum a cigarette off you?
没事
No worries.
你搞什么
Oh! What the fuck!
操
Fuck!
知不知道空间站的人
Did you know that people on the space station
每92分钟就能看到新的一轮日落
see a new sunset every 92 minutes?
你的双眼很和善
You have kind eyes.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
小心
Cuidado...
黑寡妇 对吧
con la viuda negro, right?
能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
小的时候
When I was a kid,
我经常边看《神奇女侠》边打飞机
I used to jerk off watching "Wonder Woman."
琳达·卡特
Lynda Carter.
1975年至1979年出演《神奇女侠》
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表