剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Is it all good?
对
Yeah.
等等
Hold up.
泰瑞 小心点 好吗
Hey, Terry, be careful, okay?
他这次可能不会对你客气了
He might not go easy on you this time.
-你叫什么名字 -达蒙
- What's your name? - Damon.
-你在这街附近住吗 -关你屁事
- You live on the streets? - The fuck do you care?
你动作很快 出拳利索
Well, you got speed and you throw a good punch.
是当拳击手的料子
You could be a fighter.
还有呢
And?
还有你正站在一家拳击馆里
And you're standing in a boxing gym.
你认真的吗
You serious?
贵宾看台
Skybox?
你去那看看学一学
You go get yourself an education,
我在电视上看就行了
and I'll watch it on TV.
我叫玛莉索尔·坎波斯
My name is Marisol Campos,
我今天在此声援我的弟弟
and I'm here today to stand by my brother,
赫克托·坎波斯
Hector Campos.
在过去二十四小时中
A lot has been said about him
有很多关于他的流言
in the last 24 hours.
但现在我来澄清事实
But I'm here to set the record straight.
我弟弟要我去康复中心
My brother asked me to go to rehab.
他说如果我不去接受帮助
He said he wouldn't support me anymore
他就不再给我经济支援
if I didn't get any help.
我去找了约翰·凡·斯科特和他的团队
I went to John Van Scott and his people,
我跟他们说了一堆谎话
and I told them a bunch of lies.
我很抱歉我那么做
And I'm sorry that I did that.
我很怕去康复中心 面对我的毒瘾
I was afraid of going to rehab and facing my addiction.
但我认识到了我有严重的毒瘾问题
But I've come to realize I have a serious drug problem,
而且我需要帮助
and I need help.
我为我的行为以及
I'm sorry for my actions
我所造成的伤害道歉
and any hurt I caused.
能把包还我了吗
Can I have my purse back?
你少对我评头论足
Don't you fucking judge me.
你 我 我弟弟 我们都一样
You, me, my brother...we're all the same.
是吗
Yeah?
我没看出来
I don't see it.
你不像我那样了解他
You don't know him like I know him.
他那时十三岁
He was 13 years old.
别人教我♥操♥就等于爱
Fucking is how I was taught love.
下流
Dirty...
而又隐秘
and all secret.
就是那么开始的
That's how it started.
现在不是这样了
That's not what it is now.
不是了吗
No?
那现在是怎样
How is it now?
怎么样
How about this?
圣克鲁兹在第一回合出了140拳
Santa Cruz threw 140 punches in round one.
可得记好了 那么多拳...
Wow. You have to remember, that many punches...
圣克鲁兹在他的职业生涯中只被打倒过一次
Santa Cruz has only been knocked out once in his career.
可是看起来马丁内斯出了一记漂亮的左勾拳
But, boy, that looked like a good left hook by Martinez.
可再看这边 圣克鲁兹
But back home, Santa Cruz,
莫林·多尔蒂警官
艾尔 140拳 可真是不少
and, Al, 140... that's a lot of punches.
多少人的梦想 兄弟
That's a dream, my man.
你这样正中他的下怀
Yeah, you stay in that man's wheelhouse,
他会躲开这些拳的
he'll just get the punches off.
记好了 这些不全是大力出拳
And then keep in mind, they're not all hard shots.
这些不全是大力出拳 有些出拳
They're not all hard shots. Some of them are tough shots
是为了更强力地出击做铺垫
to set up the harder ones.
加油 艾尔
But go ahead, Al.
她到底在哪
Where the fuck is she?
我一直在给她打电♥话♥
I've been calling her.
可是都没人接
It just goes straight to nothing.
我把她弄丢了
I lost her.
她在大街上从我的车上跳了出去
She jumped out of my car in the middle of the fucking street.
她一直给我发短♥信♥ 雷
She's been texting me, Ray.
她说她要自杀
She said she's gonna kill herself.
她不会自杀的 赫克托
She's not gonna kill herself, Hector.
我们逼着她撒了谎
We fucking made her lie,
现在她要自杀
and now she's gonna kill herself.
我到底该怎么办
What the fuck am I gonna do?
现在时间不合适 雷
Not a good time, Ray.
我知道 对不起
I know. Sorry.
来吧 冠军
Come on, champ.
-你是冠军吗 -对
- Are you the champ? - Mm.
-什么 -是
- What? - Yeah.
-什么 是不是 -是
- What? What? - Yeah!
-你是不是冠军 -是啊 是
- Are you the champ? - Yeah! Yeah!
完全正确 你就是冠军 上吧
Damn straight, you are! Let's do this!
去把那个混♥蛋♥揍下去
Let's take this motherfucker out!
我们都走吧 去比赛了
Let's go, everybody. Step your game up.
我们要去比赛了
We gonna do this!
拳击手们和首席助手们 到台中间来
Fighters and Chief Seconds, center of the ring.
护齿
Mouth piece?
后退 退到这里
Stay back. Stay right here.
护齿
Mouth piece?
我在更衣室中给你们都做过指导说明
I gave you both instructions in the dressing room.
我想提醒你们随时都要
I want to remind you to listen
听从我的指令
and obey my commands at all times.
随时保护好自己
Protect yourself at all times.
打得尽力 打得干净
Fight hard. Fight clean.
准备好了吗
Ready?
碰一下拳 祝你们好运
Touch up and good luck.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
当然了
Sure.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我只是很高兴你来了
I'm just glad you're here
和全家人在一起
with your family.
神父
Father.
雷
Ray.
当你将受害者配成对
You know, when you pair survivors together,
是希望他们能相互支持
your hope is that they'll support each other
真正的扶持
in truth.
他需要帮助
He needed help.
所以你强迫他姐姐去说谎
So you forced his sister to lie?
我没指望你能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
不 我只是个牧师 怎么会理解这个
No. I'm just a priest. Why would I?
这里不是教堂 神父
It's not church, Father.
那里与真实的世界还是有些区别的
Things are a little different in the real world.
上帝拯救了你的生命 雷
God saved your life, Ray.
而现在你要背离他吗
Now you're turning away from him?
如果我的所作所为符合上帝的指示呢
What if God wants me to do what I do?
那又是什么
What's that?
允许人们逃避
Allowing people to avoid
他们的行为的后果吗
the consequences of their actions?
这不也是你们牧师所做的吗
Isn't that what you do with those priests?
确保他们不必付出代价
Make sure they don't have to pay?
不是
No.
我是确保他们更接近上帝
I make sure they grow closer to God.
确保他们赎罪
I make sure they atone.
别骗自己了
Don't kid yourself.
你在包庇他们
You're hiding them.
如果你无法注意到那些你所经之处
You know, if you can't see the trail of broken souls
被你伤害的人 雷
you leave in your wake, Ray,
我也没有办法帮你了
there's nothing I can do to help you.
一点办法都没有
Nothing at all.
三 四
Tres, quatro,
五
cinco!
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表