剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
No, I'm not gonna die.
我会好起来
I'm gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
来 我们继续
Come on, let's go again.
如果你告诉你♥爸♥我带你来这里
If you tell your dad I brought you here,
我会揍扁你
I will destroy you.
有时候我觉得你比我爸可怕多了
Sometimes I think you're scarier than Dad.
这就对了
That's right.
我是这家里最可怕的娘们
Scariest cunt in this family.
可别忘了
Don't you forget it.
他们锁了我的电脑
They locked down my fuckin' computer.
谁干的
Who did?
联调局的 哥们
The feds, man.
那些条子粘上我了
The feds snagged me.
他们说查到我看儿童色情片
They said they got me for child porn.
那你是不是在看儿童色情片 斯图
Were you looking at child porn, Stu?
没有
No.
-你看了那就麻烦大了 -我没看
- Big problem if you were. - I wasn't.
联调局会让你蹲二十年的牢
Feds would give you 20 years for that.
那不是儿童色情片
It wasn't kiddie porn.
好吧
All right.
你觉得我是什么人 雷
What do you think I am, Ray?
那只是一些关于异装癖的
It was just a tranny thing.
就是一个异装癖在自撸
It was, like, a tranny beating off.
她未成年吗
Was she underage?
不是的
Fuck no.
你什么时候见过小孩子有奶♥子♥和老二
When's the last time you saw a kid with tits and a dick?
什么
What?
你什么时候见过小孩子有奶♥子♥和老二
When's the last time you saw a kid with tits and a dick?
不明白你在说什么 斯图
Not sure how to answer that one, Stu.
我需要帮助 雷
I need help, Ray.
我也觉得你需要
I think you do.
你得把这事摆平
You need to make this go away.
我不确定
I don't know, I, um...
联邦探员对儿童色情盯得很紧
feds are real tricky with the kiddie porn.
我什么都愿意做
Yeah, I'll do anything.
我需要你帮点忙
I have to cash in some favors.
没问题
Okay. Do it.
你想找谁就找谁
Just ask whoever you need to ask.
从你开始 斯图
From you, Stu.
任何事
Anything.
你还在跟兰德尔·戴克曼一起打高尔夫吗
You still play golf with Randall Dyckman?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
给他打电♥话♥ 你们今天就去打
Call him. You're playing today.
行 没问题
Oh, okay. Yeah, sure.
然后我中午再跟奥巴马吃饭
Yeah, then I'll--then I'll go meet Obama for lunch.
我不管你怎么做
I don't care how you do it.
总之安排好 斯图
Just get it done, Stu.
你不明白 雷
You don't understand, Ray.
你约戴克曼出来见面
You call Dyckman for a meeting,
就必须给他点猛料
you have to give him something big.
我觉着看儿童色情判二十年就挺猛的 斯图
20 years for kiddie porn seems pretty big to me, Stu.
酒保 给我上啤酒
Bartender, I'll have a beer.
他喝的那种
What he's having.
看起来他们是在庆祝什么
Looks like they're celebrating something.
你看见那边那个人了吗
You see your man over there?
那是未来的中量级世界拳王
That is the future middleweight champion of the world, that is.
他刚得到了与阿奇·惠特克对阵的机会
He just got the fight with Archie Whittaker.
他将代替那个操姐狂魔赫克托·坎波斯出战
He's replacing that sister-fucker Hector Campos.
太好了 那是我偶像
Nice. That's my guy.
哥们 我是他的死忠粉
Man, I'm a huge fan.
你觉得我能去跟他打个招呼吗
Hey, do you think I can get to meet him?
为什么不行呢
Why not?
嗨 乔克西
Hey, Joxy!
乔克西
Joxy!
过来一下
Come here.
我想让你见见这位黑人先生
Want you to meet this black man.
-你好吗 小子 -很好哥们 很好
- How are you, son? - Good, man, real good.
你是乔克西·马奎尔
You're Joxy Maguire.
是我 独一无二的我
The one and fuckin' only.
-你叫什么名字 -弗兰克
- What's your name? - Frank.
弗兰克·吉尼斯
Frank Guinness.
吉尼斯 不是吧
Guinness? No fuckin' way.
在我看来你不像爱尔兰人啊
Don't look very Irish to me.
我不是来自爱尔兰的
Well, I'm not from Ireland,
但我是有爱尔兰血统的黑人
but I am black Irish.
爱尔兰血统的黑人 有意思
Black Irish. That's funny.
你真是个喜剧演员
You're a comedian.
巴里 他的酒记在我的账上 知道了吗
Hey, Barry, pour his drinks on my tab, will you?
不是吧 太感谢了 冠军大人
Oh, no way. Wow, thanks, champ.
别客气
No problem.
大声点说一次来听听
Say it once and say it loud,
"我是黑人也是爱尔兰人 我很自豪"
"I'm black and Irish, and I'm proud."
我是黑人也是爱尔兰人
Well, I'm black, and I'm Irish,
我很自豪
and I'm proud.
听啊 听啊
Hear, hear!
全能的
The...
主是我的牧者
Lord is my Shepherd.
是啊 我们都是他的羊
Yeah, and we're all his fuckin' sheep.
纹了一个
Did a...
小天使
a cherub.
还有十字架
Crucifix.
还纹了一些手套
And got some gloves
上面插着一面旗子
with a flag on.
那是我前女友
That's my ex.
她家人用四顶尖合唱团的歌♥
Her folks named her after
给她命名的
the Four Tops song.
你知道这首歌♥吗
You know the song?
人们试着去寻找我们已经拥有的爱情
People trying to find the love that we posses
之类的那首
or all that shit.
不知道
No.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她死了
She died.
我很遗憾 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
是啊
Yeah.
她在我酗酒变得严重后离开了我
She left me when the drinking got bad.
一旦拳击事业停止 对吗
Once the boxing stopped, right?
当我不再需要早起去跑步
When I didn't have to get up in the morning and go for a run...
当我不再需要在下午进行训练
when I didn't have to train in the afternoon.
两次因为打人蹲了号♥子
Got locked up for assault twice.
多切斯特每一间破酒吧都禁止我入内
I was banned from every fuckin' bar in Dorchester.
是啊 雷当时不在 然后他得到了风声
Yeah, Ray was out here, then when he got the wind of it,
把我拽到西部这边来
he dragged me out west.
创立了这间搏击俱乐部
Set up the Fite Club.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
怎么了
What?
听着
Listen up.
我来告诉你你为什么会输那场该死的对决
I'm gonna tell you why you lost that fuckin' fight.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你们队过去两年时间里一直在跟
Your team's been lining up nothing but journeymen
业余拳手比赛
for the last two years.
惠特克是你自加登城与戴维斯一战后的
Whittaker's the first real fight you had
首场真正意义上的对决
since Davis at the gardens.
胡说 哥们
Bullshit, man.
胡说
Bullshit.
他们中的一些人 还是挺厉害的
Some of those guys, they were pretty tough.
是啊 人们都说膝关节是最先出问题的地方
Yeah, people say that the knees are the first thing to go,
但出问题的不是你的身体 哥们
but it's not your body that goes, man.
而是你的内心
It's your mind.
你输了 是因为你开始自欺欺人了
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表