剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
在赌场里 有个华丽的绿色马蹄
Inside the casino, there's a gorgeous green horseshoe
里面有四百万现金
filled with four million in cash.
都没人看管
No one's even watching it.
车要开了
Your bus is leaving.
特丽莎 拜托 拳击馆该开张了
Jesus, Teresa, come-- I got to open up the club.
你尽快缓过来然后上我 布兰登
You got to get over your shit and make love to me, Brendan.
我希望你马上回家
I want you to come home now.
你妈妈想你 布丽奇特
Your mother misses you, Bridge.
我想你
I miss you.
我得了乳腺癌
I have breast cancer.
他们要切掉我的奶♥子♥
They want to cut my tits off.
零级 零级的话跟正常人有什么区别
Stage zero-- I mean, isn't that everybody?
难道所有不都是零级吗
Isn't everybody fucking stage zero?
怎么了
What's up?
-是你打给我的 -哦对 我都忘了
- You called me. - Oh, yeah, I forgot.
不是要紧事
I--it doesn't matter.
那个黑人警♥察♥曼西
The black cop, Muncie...
警方要控告他血洗米纳西安家族
they're going to charge him with the Minassian thing.
只要我愿意跟他谈条件
You know he's gonna turn on you the moment
他就会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I offer him a deal.
这是你来的原因
That's why you're here.
你想抓到别里科夫吗 给我一天时间
You want Belikov. Give me one day.
我需要在米纳西安那用过的枪
I need the guns we used at the Minassians' place.
你想把凶器交给警♥察♥
You want to give the murder weapons to the cops?
我们把米纳西安的事栽赃给别里科夫
Put the Minassians on Belikov,
米基就没事了
Mickey walks.
点45口径那支上面有他的指纹
.45's got his fingerprints on it.
天花板上有一袋子枪
There's a duffel of guns in the ceiling.
弹道检测会将其与米纳西安一家相匹配
Ballistics will match it to the Minassians.
破获八起杀人案件可比一起贩毒
Eight counts of homicide's gonna stick a lot better
反响要好得多
than a trafficking charge.
告诉我一切都会好的
Tell me it'll all be better now.
《清道夫》
第四季第三集
出来 起来
Come on. Get up.
这边
This way.
可怜的孩子
Poor babies.
惠特克击倒坎波斯
-还没回家吗 -没
- Still not home? - No.
你还记得去医院的路上
Do you remember that song you played
你放的那首歌♥吗
on the way to the hospital?
不记得了
No.
布丽奇特出生的时候
When Bridget was born,
你在车里放的那盘CD
the CD you put in in the car.
不记得了
I don't remember.
*夏日微风拂我心*
*Summer breeze makes me feel fine*
天啊 真难听
Oh, God, that's awful.
还记得那个小个子韩国医生吗
Do you remember that little Korean doctor?
记得 叫什么来着的
Yeah. What was his name?
不知道
I don't know.
你把我的手握得那么紧
You were squeezing my hand so hard.
我觉得我的关节都要碎了
I thought you were gonna break my knuckles.
真不敢相信她都十八岁了
I can't believe she's 18.
-是啊 -我们的孩子
- Yeah. - Our baby.
我们尽力了吗
Did we do our best?
你尽力了
You did.
你是个好妈妈
You're a great mom.
这是我唯一有过的工作 现在也要结束了
It's the only job I ever had, and now it's almost over.
没有结束
No, it's not.
我一到十八岁 立马就离开了家
When I was 18, I was up and out of the house.
你也是
So were you.
都结束了
It's over.
没有结束
It's not over.
睡吧 小艾
Go to sleep, Abs.
她回来了
She's here.
艾德在车上吗
Is Ed in the trailer?
猎人
The hunter,
被大树的根枝缠住
tangled in the root of Great Tree,
暴怒起来
became enraged.
猎人狠狠地
The hunter punched Great Tree
打了大树一拳
with one mighty blow.
大树变成了歪脖树
Great Tree became Crooked Tree.
你能别跟我逼叨歪脖树的狗屁了吗 杰瑞
Would you please stop with that Crooked Tree shit, Jerry?
我叫沃沃卡
My name is Wovoka.
沃沃卡
Wovoka?
大家都叫你杰瑞
Everybody calls you Jerry.
沃沃卡
Wovoka.
艾德在不在房♥车里
Is Ed in the trailer or not?
如果真要说的话 我是故事里那个猎人
If anything, I'm the hunter in the story.
猎人把自己的拳头给伤了
The hunter broke his fist.
再也不能正常打飞机了
Could never jerk his dick off right again.
艾德
Ed?
我知道你们印第安人应该有
I know you Indians are supposed to have
超声视觉之类的能力 给你
supersonic vision and all that shit. Here.
在科技的帮助下
With technology being as it is...
这是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
钥匙
The key.
通向四百万美元财富的钥匙
The key to being four million dollars richer.
我真不敢相信你还在跟他交往
I can't believe you're still seeing him.
你在监视我吗
Were you spying on me?
你就在家门口跟他车震
You were screwing him in front of the fucking house.
我们没有车震
We were not screwing.
胡扯
Bullshit.
今晚是第一次
Tonight was the first time.
因为你年满十八了
Oh, since you're 18,
就可以让一个恋童癖在他破车的
now it's fine to let a pedophile fuck you
副驾驶座位上干♥你♥了吗
in the front seat of his car?
天啊 妈妈 你说的都是什么话
God, the things you say, Mom.
在街边他那辆2002年产的破本♥田♥里
In the street in his 2002 fucking Honda...
还真是浪漫
really romantic.
那不是辆本♥田♥ 妈妈
It was not a Honda, Mom.
那可是辆普锐斯
It was a fucking Prius.
而且真的很舒适 座椅能往后调很多
Real comfy one too. Seats go back nice and far.
你别跟我冷嘲热讽
Don't you fucking mock me.
这很浪漫 妈妈
It was romantic, Ma.
一整晚做♥爱♥
Fucking all night long...
而且他有一根超棒的巨♥屌♥♥
and he's got a wicked pisser horse cock.
我要扇你这张臭嘴
I'll slap your fucking mouth.
我回家可不是为了听你教训我的
I did not come back home for this bullshit.
布丽奇特 我话没说完你不许走
Bridget, don't you walk away from me!
布丽奇特 给我回来
Bridget, come back here!
格雷格 过来接我
Greg, come get me.
我真的受够这里了
I'm so fucking done here.
怎么回事
What was that all about?
布丽奇特在一辆本♥田♥里和人乱搞
Bridget was outside fucking in a Honda.
什么
What?
是那个多诺伦
It was Donellen.
你要去那边吗
You gonna go down there?
什么鬼 你在默数一到十吗
What the fuck? Are you counting to ten?
-她已经成年了 -什么
- She's 18 now. - What?
我们跟她对着干 只会让事情恶化
If we fight her, it'll only make it worse.
谢天谢地 她回家了
Thank God. She's home.
你能下去和她聊聊吗
Will you please go down and talk to her?
布丽奇特
Bridge?
见鬼
Fuck me.
该死的
Fuck!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我的上帝
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表