剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
and offered her money, and...
她他妈的骗了我
She fuckin' tricked me.
我们上♥床♥了 和她在一起总会变成那样
We fucked. It always goes that way with her.
警♥察♥认出了她
The cop recognized her.
我要你赶紧告诉我名字 赫克托
I need a fuckin' name, Hector.
玛莉索尔
Marisol.
你知道去哪能找到她吗
You know where I can find her?
是的 我知道你去哪里能他妈的找到她
Yeah, I know where you can fuckin' find her.
我给她买♥♥了栋房♥子 我知道地址
I bought her a house. I should know her address.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
她是我姐姐
She's my sister.
玛莉索尔
Marisol.
她是我同父异母的姐姐
She's my half sister.
那个牧师被送走之后
When that priest got sent away...
人们开始传闲话
people started talkin'.
说的全是关于我的坏话
Saying all this shit about me.
你♥他♥妈♥的根本就不知道 雷
You don't fucking know, Ray.
玛莉索尔是第一个
Marisol was the first one...
我第一个女人
the first woman.
你做的没错 哥们
You did the right thing, man.
那个该死的警♥察♥肯定会说出去的
That fucking cop would have talked.
这件事抖出来我就彻底玩儿完了
It would have been fuckin' over for me.
"你好 我是赫克托 我舔过我姐姐的逼"
"Hola, I'm Hector, and I eat my sister's pussy"?
完了
Over.
你知道那会是个什么场面吗 雷
You know what that's like, Ray?
这次我欠你 雷
I owe you, Ray.
我爸比会给我讲故事吗
Who's my daddy gonna da story?
惠特克
Whittaker.
你♥爸♥爸会给你念故事的 惠特克
Your daddy's gonna da story Whittaker.
你在这做什么
What are you doing out here?
我不能当牧师
I can't be a priest.
该死的教会甚至都不让我当神职志愿者
The fuckin' church won't even let me be a lay volunteer.
很遗憾
Sorry.
你喝酒了吗
You been drinking?
没有 你喝了
No. You have.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
谢谢你送的画 漂亮极了
Thank you for the painting. It's amazing.
今天下午送来的
Got delivered this afternoon.
太美了 但你没必要这么做的
It's so beautiful, but you didn't have to do that.
我上网查过价格了
I checked it out on the Internet.
这画可值六万美元
It's worth fuckin' $60, 000.
如果我知道你会这么做
If I knew you would've done this shit,
我也要离家出走
I would've ran away too.
谢谢你今晚能来
Thanks for coming tonight.
对我来说很重要
Means a lot to me.
我真的很爱你们大家
I love you all so much.
我们也爱你 雷
We love you too, Ray.
谢谢 达利尔
Thanks, Daryll.
雷
Ray?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好 你呢
Yeah. You?
怎么了
What?
到这来
Come here.
发生了什么事情
What's going on?
告诉我一切都会好的
Tell me it'll all be better now.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be better.
再说一次
Say it again.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be better.
米基
Mickey?
米基
Mickey?
我找到你了
I found you,
你这个蛋蛋下垂的杂种
you saggy-balled motherfucker.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表