剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
All right.
三十五年前 我的父亲 老比尔·普里姆
Thirty-five years ago, my daddy, Big Bill Primm,
把四百万美刀
put four million U.S. Dollars
放进了这个绿色的大马蹄铁里
inside this big old green horseshoe.
这已经成为了普里姆历史的一部分
It's been a part of Primm's history.
事实上 它使得普里姆成为了地图上的一点
In fact, it put Primm on the map.
今晚 我们要把这件事更进一步
Now, tonight, we're gonna take things a bit further.
我们要把这个马蹄铁砸开
See, we're gonna break this thing open,
我们将用这笔钱
and we're gonna use this money
在我们镇上建造
to build the greatest Native American museum
世界上最大的美洲土著博物馆
and cultural arts center in the world
及文化艺术中心
in our town.
在场认识我的人也认识我的保姆阿尔戈马
Now, those of you who know me also know my nanny, Algoma.
她把我从小孩子养大成人
She raised me since I was a little baby.
阿尔戈马的意思是"鲜花谷"
Algoma means, "Valley of the flower,"
而她就是我美丽的鲜花
and she is my beautiful flower.
她教给我她族人的历史
She taught me the history of her people...
好了
Here we go.
与我分享她的伤痛
...and shared her pain with me.
她告诉我种族大屠♥杀♥
She told me of the genocides,
告诉我那些惨案
of the massacres and the chopping,
以及因此带来酗酒问题
and the subsequent alcoholism that...
我们欠他们一大笔债
we owe these people a tremendous debt.
总之 那就是我的目标
Anyway, that's my goal,
事不宜迟 阿尔戈马
and without further ado, Algoma, with this...
仪式用印第安战斧
...ceremonial tomahawk,
就现在
我们来把这个东西砸开
we're gonna--we're gonna break this thing open
好好地用这笔钱
and use this money for good.
请吧 女士
Do the honors, ma'am.
来吧
Come on.
快上 快上
Go, go, go, go.
有人吗 快启用发电机
Use the generator, somebody.
26秒 27秒
26 Mississippi, 27 Mississippi,
28秒
28 Mississippi,
29秒
29 Mississippi.
不行 艾德 戴上夜视镜 没到时候呢
No, Ed, keep the goggles on. It's not time yet.
妈的
Oh, shit!
闪开 你们都闪开
Move, people! Move!
你在想帕诺拉玛那房♥子吗
You thought about that house in Panorama City?
我不想搬到圣费尔南多谷去
I don't want to move to the Valley.
那有好多墨西哥人
There's a lot of Mexicans out there.
你是在逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
我已经陷入你们的爱尔兰战争了
You're gonna say that to me today,
你到现在才跟我说这个
while I'm locked down in the middle of some fucking Irish war?
我就不应该离开泰瑞和达利尔
I should've never left Terry and Daryll.
你到底哪根筋搭错了
What's your fucking problem?
你就应该在这里 照顾家庭
You're where you have to be, looking out for your family.
让我自己待会 特蕾莎
Oh, leave me alone, Teresa.
让你自己待会
Leave you alone.
你总是让我自己一人待着
All you do is leave me alone.
你宁愿让我♥操♥个玩具
You'd rather I fuck a toy.
别这样 让我自己待着
Come on, leave me alone.
你知道吗
You know what?
我该拿这个干♥你♥
I should fuck you with this.
操你
Fuck you.
瞧瞧谁生气了
Look who's angry.
操你
Yeah, fuck you.
-你有多生气 宝贝 -操你
- How angry are you, baby? - Fuck you.
-是吗 是吗 -是
- Yeah? Yeah? - Yeah.
别只说不干
Say it like you mean it!
操你
Fuck you!
这会老二也该硬起来了
About time that cock got hard.
你在这里做什么
What're you doing?
布丽奇特和我吵了一架
Bridget and I got in a fight.
是吗
Yeah?
她说她不想要孩子
She said she doesn't want to have kids.
就为那个吵了一架
You fought about that?
我说不清 反正就是吵了起来
I don't know. We just fucking fought.
你处理好了
You took care of it?
怎么处理的
How?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我以为过了那个阶段了 雷
I think we're past that now, Ray.
我跟他们结清了
I paid 'em off.
给了多少
What'd that cost?
我们的全部
Everything we got.
我很抱歉 小艾
I'm sorry, Abs.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so fucking sorry.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我什么都不在乎 不在乎房♥子 不在乎钱
I don't care about any of it-- not the house or the money.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
对
Yeah.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
只要这样
That's it.
从前是
Always have.
现在也是
And still do.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
既然我们在分享坏消息
Since we're handing out bad news...
我做了个乳♥房♥♥X光检查 知道吗
I had a mammogram, right?
什么
What?
结果我胸内有点破东西
And there was some shit in my breasts,
所以我做了 活组织检查和磁共振扫描
so I had a...biopsy and--and--and an MRI.
等会
Wait a minute.
并不可怕 雷
It's not terrible, Ray.
只是非常让人困惑
It's just so fucking confusing.
这东西被称作零级乳腺癌
It's...it's something called stage zero breast cancer.
但是医生说我不得不
But the doctor says that I have to
做乳♥房♥♥切除术还有放射治疗
have mastectomies and radiation.
我们会治好的
We'll fix it.
你懂吗
You understand me?
我们一定会治好的
We will fucking fix it.
我不会做手术
I'm not gonna do it.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我不会去治一些可能根本不存在的东西 雷
I am not gonna treat something that may not even be there, Ray.
我甚至不会回去找那个操蛋的医生
I'm not even ever going back to the fucking doctor.
你必须得去
The hell you're not.
你可以解决今天的事
You can fix what happened today,
剩下的我说了算 明白吗
but the rest is up to me, okay?
别害怕
Don't be scared.
真爽
Oh, yeah.
-就是这样 -你喜欢这样
- Oh, yeah. - You like that?
我很抱歉
Oh, oh, I'm sorry.
看吧 我就知道这会伤到你
See, I knew this would hurt you.
不是 你个蠢货
No, you dumb fuck.
这是宫缩
It's a contraction.
特蕾莎要生孩子了
Teresa's having the baby.
她真要生孩子了 马上就生
She's having the fucking baby. She's having it.
好的 冷静 冷静 不会有事的
Okay, calm down. Calm down. It will be fine.
我们现在就得走
We got to go right now.
不行 我不能让你们走
No, I can't let you go.
我要先联♥系♥雷
I have to get in touch with Ray.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
-来 -拜托
- Come on. - Please.
拜托 我会接生
Please, I can deliver a child.
你给我滚开 蠢货
Get the fuck out of our way, asshole.
好吧 我去弄点热水再拿几条毛巾 拜托
Okay, I'll get some hot water, some towels--please!
我才不要在这生孩子呢
I'm not having a fucking baby here.
特蕾莎要生孩子了
Teresa's having the baby.
好的 我和你一起去
All right, I'll come with you.
我是孩子的爸爸 雷 我自己能搞定
I'm the baby's father, Ray. I can do this alone.
那好 去吧
All right, go.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表