剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
你想要钱是吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You want this money? Fuck you!
快把油罐扔了
Throw the fucking can!
那些钱 用来弄别里科夫出狱的吗
That money. Was it to get Belikov out?
-是 -带我去市区
- Yeah. - Take me downtown.
-哪里 -警♥察♥局
- Where? - Police station.
凶杀案的事我来顶罪
I'll take the rap for the murders.
他早晚会死在你手里
You're gonna kill him.
是吗 你是这么想的吗
Really? You think so?
是的
Yeah, I do.
有意思 我们之前过得很好
Funny. He was fine with me...
那时候还没有罗梅洛 也没有你
before Romero, before you.
我有个活要交给你
I got a job for you.
你有杰克逊·霍特什么料吗
You got anything on Jackson Holt?
你看
There you go.
舍曼·雷德利
Sherman fucking Radley?
我手里这家伙的档案
The file I have on this guy
能震惊全世界
will shock the fucking world, all right?
你拿给霍特 这家伙肯定对你
You bring it to Holt, that guy will do
言听计从
whatever the fuck it is you need him to do.
别里科夫出狱了 我们到此为止了
Belikov's out. We're done.
我们是到此为止
We're done,
但你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人的性格
but you know Russian men.
就去见他一下
Just go see him.
为你可能造成的任何麻烦
Apologize for any problems
好好道个歉
that you might have caused.
你一直对索尼娅很有用
You've been useful for Sonia.
现在来为我所用
Now be useful to me.
翻花绳的那个女孩
The girl with the string.
我们当时玩得很嗨 后来出了岔子
We had a party. Party got bad.
她太过兴奋 扭断了脖子
She got excited. She break her neck.
用船把她运回莫斯科 交给我的人
Ship her back to my people in Moscow.
他们会处理的
They will dispose.
看着我
Look at me!
清道夫
第四季 第七集
好啦 试音 一二三
All right. Testing, one, two, three.
试音 一二三 操
Testing, one, two, three, motherfucker.
可以开始了吧 乔希 声音正常吧
You good to go, Josh? You can hear me okay?
正常 艾德 很好
Yeah, Ed. Fine.
好 那就开始吧
All right. Let's do this thing.
*周一清晨感觉糟*
*Monday morning feels so bad*
*大家对我全叨叨*
*Everybody seems to nag me*
*迎来周二情绪好*
*Coming Tuesday, I feel better*
*连看老爹也顺眼*
*Even my old man looks good*
*周三诸事无进展*
*Wednesday just don't go*
*周四漫长望眼穿*
*Thursday goes too slow*
*心心念念*
*I've got Friday*
*盼周五*
*On my mind*
*我要进城找快活*
*Gonna have fun in the city*
*找上我美丽女友*
*Be with my girl, she's so pretty*
已定罪杀人犯供认残杀亚美尼亚帮派
*今夜女友俏*
*She looks fine tonight*
*女友寻不着*
*She is out of sight to me*
*今夜*
*Tonight*
你带孩子们去诺特草莓园
You take your kids to Knott's Berry Farm?
那里到处都是细菌
Place is packed with germs.
每次带孩子去他们都会生病
Every time I take my fucking kids there, they get sick.
怎么回事
Hey! What the--Hey!
趴下
Get down.
*周一我会盼周五*
*Monday I'll have Friday on my mind*
好了
All right.
要我说这真是
That was pretty fucking awesome,
唱得太好了
if I do say so myself.
我想你这已经是巅峰水平了
I don't think you could do it any better.
好吧
All right.
这张唱片就录好了
That's the whole EP.
我想就叫《表象之下》
Thinking of calling it Underneath the Covers.
懂吗
Get it?
因为都是表象[都是翻唱的]
'Cause it's all covers.
对 非常好 乔希
Yeah. Very good, Josh. Okay.
能麻烦你把硬盘给我吗
Um, can I have the hard drive, please?
我想拿去给我的混音师
I want to take it over to my mixer.
没问题
Cool. Yeah,
只要你付清录音费我就给你
she's all yours once you square away the studio fees.
你还欠12870块
You owe 12,870 bucks.
我们不是都谈过了吗
Didn't we talk about this already?
每天1200 一共十天
Twelve hundred a day for ten days,
零食加那天晚上的泰餐是250块
250 for snacks, the Thai food the other night,
还有硬盘本身是599块
and 599 for the hard drive itself.
那顿泰餐大都是你吃的
You're gonna charge me for the Thai food
你还找我要钱
that you ate most of, huh?
行 这样吧 都没问题
All right. You know what? It's all good.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是全部都会给你 混♥蛋♥
It means quod praebet universum, motherfucker.
冥冥之中自有天助
The universe provides.
雷·多诺万出场
Ray Donovan in the house!
一 一二
One. One, two.
一二三
One, two, three.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
加油 步子动起来
Come on. Move your feet.
我得休息一下
I need a break.
你别想休息 伙计
Oh, the hell you do, man.
兄弟 我跟你说
My nigga, I'm trying to tell you
你必须得继续拼命练
you got to sweat the shit out your system.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么想的
What the fuck you thinking getting drunk
在比赛前一天晚上喝得烂醉
the night before a fight?
你宿醉的时候可赢不了比赛
You can't win with a hangover.
他说得对 来吧 起来
He's right. Come on, get up.
把手举起来 快点
Put your gloves up. Come on.
泰瑞 现在有空吗
Hey, Terry, can we get a minute?
去办公室说
In the office?
再来一次 低头
One more. Under.
什么事 庞奇
What's up, Punch?
我...
Well, I...
我想和你说点事
I got a proposition for you.
赫克托想在这里训练
Hector would like to train here.
我们挺喜欢这里的环境
Yeah, well, we like the vibe.
赫克托在这里会比较自在
Uh, Hector's comfortable here.
他很喜欢这里的真实感
He likes how real it is.
而且也想做出些改变
He wants to change things up.
把你们都视作家人
Thinks of you all as family.
玛莉索尔
这帮人都是混♥蛋♥ 你赶紧来接我
先等等
是吧 赫克托
Right, Hector?
好的
没错
I do.
有什么好事
Hey, hey. What's good?
赫克托想在这训练
Hector wants to train here.
他和惠特克还有场复赛
He's got a rematch with Whittaker.
原来是这事啊
Oh, that's what's up.
我们会承担所有费用的
Uh, we're gonna cover all your costs.
也就是说我们会包租场地
Uh, basically, that means we're gonna four-wall the place...
控制俱乐部和时间表
control the club, the hours,
还有进出人员等等
who comes in, who doesn't, et cetera.
这都没问题
That's not a problem.
我还想组织点采访
Yeah, I'd also like to do some interviews,
让记者来看看新的俱乐部
let the press see the new club.
-记者吗 -有记者挺好的
- Press? - Press is good.
我们想今下午做
We want to do those this afternoon.
有几场业余比赛半个小时后开始
Couple of amateur fights going off in half an hour,
结束后场地就都是你们的了
but after that, it's all yours.
是啊 所有安排都棒极了
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表