剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
*Deep in my soul*
*我是如此寂寞*
*I've been so lonely*
*我所有的希望*
*All of my hopes*
*消失殆尽*
*fading away*
*我一直渴望爱情*
*I've longed for love*
*就像其他人一样*
*like everyone else does*
*我知道我会一直寻找*
*I know I'll keep searching*
*即使过了今天*
*even after today*
*这就是了 女孩*
*So there it is, girl*
*我要说的已说完*
*I've said it all now*
*就是我们俩 宝贝*
*And here we are babe*
*你怎么说*
*what do you say*
*我们拥有今夜*
*We've got tonight*
*谁还需要明天*
*Who needs tomorrow*
*我们拥有今夜 宝贝*
*We've got tonight babe*
*你何不留下来*
*Why don't you stay*
*我知道为时已晚了 我知道你已厌倦*
*I know it's late, I know you're weary*
*我知道你的规划中不会有我*
*I know your plans don't include me*
*而我们仍在这里*
*Still here we are*
*你我都很孤独*
*both of us lonely*
*你我都很孤独*
*both of us lonely*
*你何不留下来*
*Why don't you stay*
-棒 -好
- Yeah! - All right!
大家 这是雷·多诺万
Ray Donovan, everybody!
好 棒
Yeah! Whoo!
宝宝喜欢你 看到没
The baby likes you, see?
很安静
Very peaceful.
那什么马蹄里面有四百万美元
Four million dollars in that fucking horseshoe?
是
Yeah.
你知道钱在哪吗
You know where the money is?
知道
Yeah.
一个叫艾德·莫阿帕的印度人手中
Indian named Ed Moapa has it.
去睡觉吧 邦奇
Go to bed, Bunch.
老爹需要帮助 我来帮他
Pop needs help, and I'm gonna help him.
你现在有妻有女
You got a wife and baby now.
米基就他妈是个笨蛋
Mickey's a fucking idiot.
我绝不会让你去
No way I'm letting you go.
去你的 雷
Fuck you, Ray.
老头还没死 轮不到你充老大
Who died and made you boss?
我说了去睡觉
I said go to bed.
好吧
All right.
你留下
You stay here.
我们得谈一谈
We got to talk.
怎么了 邦奇
What's the matter, Bunch?
教父让你去上♥床♥睡觉吗
Did the Godfather send you to bed?
去你的
Fuck you.
听着 我知道过去的事都搞砸了
Look, I know things have gotten fucked up in the past--
除了警♥察♥ 还有谁在找那笔钱
Other than the cops, who else is looking for it?
只有一个叫小比尔·普里姆的混♥蛋♥
Just a cocksucker named Little Bill Primm.
那是谁
Who's he?
赌场老板
Owns the casino.
那个印第安人是怎么回事
What's the deal with the Indian?
就只是个印第安人 在加油站工作
Just an Indian. Works in a gas station.
还有谁牵扯进来了吗
Anyone else involved?
一个叫小趾的跑路小杂种
An inbred desert rat named Pinkie.
钱是实打实的 雷
Money's real, Ray.
我明天早上五点来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, 5 A.M.
老天爷啊
Holy shit.
有的时候确实要信一下上帝
Sometimes you got to believe in God.
之前莉娜那是怎么回事
What was that shit with Lena earlier?
我不想让你死
I don't want you to die.
就是这么回事
That's what it was.
所以你派她前任来给我治病
So you set me up with her ex?
没错
Yeah.
这个吗...
Well...
她亲了我的嘴
she kissed me on the mouth.
我还摸了她的胸
And I felt her tits.
好吧 确实计划失误了
Well, that plan sure backfired.
这是什么
What's all this?
那个是你的洗礼袍
That's your baptism robe.
我觉得玛丽亚受洗的时候可以穿那个
I thought Maria could wear it for the christening.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
我一直留着它
I kept it.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
去你的 你才醉了
Fuck you. You're drunk.
是啊
Yeah.
我还以为你不喝酒了
I thought you stopped drinking.
没错啊
Yeah.
我喜欢你喝醉的样子
I like you drunk.
现在你喝醉了
Right now.
看着我的样子
The way you're looking at me.
这个样子我很喜欢
That kind of drunk, I like.
我今晚上唱卡拉OK了
I sang karaoke tonight.
你才不可能唱
The hell you did.
*我知道为时已晚*
*I know it's late*
*我知道你已厌倦*
*I know you're weary*
*我知道你的规划中*
*I know your plans*
*不会有我*
*don't include me*
*而我们仍在这里*
*Still here we are*
*你我都很孤独*
*both of us lonely*
*渴望从我们所拥有的*
*longing for shelter*
*寻求到庇护*
*from all that we see*
*我们在担心什么*
*Why should we worry*
*没人会在乎*
*no one will care*
*看着星星*
*Look at the stars*
*在空中高挂*
*so far away*
*我们拥有今夜*
*We've got tonight*
*谁还需要明天*
*Who needs tomorrow*
*我们拥有今夜*
*We've got tonight*
*你为何不留下来*
*Why don't you stay*
*Why don't you stay*
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表