剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
那些活
Stuff.
全是为了这东西吧
And it's all for this kind of stuff, isn't it?
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah.
是为了那东西
For that kind of stuff.
我叫米基·多诺万
Mickey Donovan.
-我叫休格 -休格
- Sugar. - Sugar?
你让我想起了一个人
You remind me of someone.
谁
Who's that?
一个美人儿
Just someone beautiful.
手♥机♥给我
I need your phone.
我的前老板怎么样
How's my old boss doing, huh?
你以为我不会监视科克伦吗
Come on, you don't think I watch Cochran.
他现在到处惹是生非
Now he's the definition of a shit magnet.
你手上根本没料吧 弗兰克
You don't have a fucking thing, do you, Frank?
其实我有
Actually, I do.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你是最后一个看到别里科夫活着的人
You were the last man to see Belikov alive.
而且我认为那是一具死尸 雷
Plus, that looks like a dead body to me, Ray.
不管死的是谁 有什么破事
I'm not coming after you for whoever that is,
我要抓的人不是你
or that piece of shit.
我要抓的是德米特里·索科洛夫
But I do want Dmitri Sokolov.
我要见我的律师
I want my lawyer.
我听说俄♥罗♥斯♥人把你的手下抓走了
I got word the Russians took your man.
那个以色列人
The Israeli.
是真的吗
That true?
你可以转做线人 雷
You can become a C.I., Ray.
帮我调查这案子
Help me with my investigation.
不用了
No thanks.
那你早晚会遭殃
Then you're just a dead man walking.
你们一家人 雷
You and your whole family, Ray.
这些人可不是吃素的
These guys don't fuck around.
你我心知肚明
You know that, I know that.
让我给你提供证人保护
Let me put you in witness protection.
保护你妻儿的安全
Get your wife and kids safe.
安排你远离索科洛夫的爪牙
Set you up somewhere far from Sokolov's reach.
我不知道你在说什么 弗兰克
I don't know what you're talking about, Frank.
好吧
All right.
不着急
Take some time.
好好想想
Think about it.
在车里等
Stay here.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我是来找胖厄尼的
Yeah, I'm here to see Fat Ernie.
你来晚了一步
Afraid you're too late.
-出什么事了 -胖厄尼死了
- What happened? - Fat Ernie died.
-怎么会 -就像猫王一样
- How? - Like Elvis.
休格宝贝 你得帮帮我
Sugar, honey, I need help.
你肯定认识点城里的大款
You must know some high rollers in town.
当然了
Sure.
我可以给你一万美金
I'll give you ten thousand dollars
只要你能带我去一个能下高赌注的地方
if you can bring me to one who can place a very high risk bet.
-我正好认识个人 -很好
- I think I know the man. - Good.
你能带我们去昂科雷大院吗
Can you take us to Enclave Court, babe?
这人是谁啊
Who is this guy?
内华达所有脱衣舞娘和妓♥女♥
Every stripper and hooker in Nevada
都知道杰克·罗利
knows Jack Raleigh.
他是布伦特伍德市来做信托的傻♥逼♥
He's a trust fund douchebag from Brentwood.
他是图片分享上的红人
He's an Instagram star.
那是什么
What's that?
能让你出名的东西
Something that'll make you famous.
挺不错
Oh. That's nice.
你简直是我的救命恩人 亲爱的
You're a lifesaver, sweetheart.
为了一万块在所不辞
I'd do almost anything for ten grand.
就喜欢你这种
My kind of girl.
可可甜心
Brown Sugar.
杰克靓仔
Jackie boy.
这糟老头是谁
Who the fuck is this grandpa?
他是米基
This is Mickey.
他有事想请你帮忙
He wants to ask you for something.
每个人都有所求
Everyone wants something.
我能为你做些什么 老不死
What can I do for you, nearly departed?
可♥卡♥因♥ K粉
Cocaine? Ketamine?
老不死 真有意思
Nearly departed? That's funny.
前列地尔才是真有意思
Alprostadil's really fucking fun.
能让你的老二一柱擎天
It'll make your dick as hard as Chinese algebra, believe me.
可以勃起好几天
Got a fucking erection for days.
别慌 我只是想下个注
Hey, take it easy. I just need to make a bet.
进来
Entre.
我们进去咯
Entre fucking us.
我喜欢你这件会员限定牌夹克
I like your Members Only jacket.
迈克尔·J·福克斯
Michael J. Fox wore one
在那电影里穿了件一样的
just like that shit in that movie,
叫《十八岁之狼》
uh, Teen Wolf.
还记得他站在狼车上漂移吗
You remember he was surfing on top of the Wolf Mobile?
你看到了吗 那玩意真是酷炫
Did you see it? That shit was so fucking dope.
来个自♥拍♥
Take a picture.
-你发这干啥 -干啥
- What's your handle? - My handle?
我去 加话题标签MCM
Yeah. Oh, fuck it. Hashtag MCM.
周一打卡 男人典范
Man Crush Monday,
发给全世界的两千万粉丝
beamed out to 20 million Jacolytes around the world.
然后你就出名了
And you're famous.
杰克 你这人真有意思
You're an interesting man, Jackie.
你是想赌一把是吗
And you're a, uh, you're a gambling man, right?
而且休格告诉我你不是玩虚的
And, uh, Sugar tells me that you're the real deal,
所以我来了
so here it is.
我想押两百万美金赌阿奇·惠特克
I need to place a two million dollar bet on Archie Whittaker
在中量级复赛第六局
to beat Hector Campos in the sixth round
打败赫克托·坎波斯
of their middleweight rematch.
那你需要的可不止是个大款
Wow. So you need more than a high roller.
你需要一个赌场能信任的人
You need someone the casino can trust.
-那人就在我眼前 -好吧
- I'm looking at him. - Yeah.
我觉得你应该四处看看
I think you need to, uh, look around a little more
尊重一下这里的氛围
and respect the mood of the larger group.
你这是什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
理查森护士
Nurse Richardson.
你好 小护士
Oh, hello, Nurse.
这位是理查森护士
Ah, this is Nurse Richardson.
她替我管药
She, uh, looks after my medication.
桌子挺好
That's a fine table,
放上药更不错了
especially with the snow on it.
是啊 你吸吗
Yeah, you play?
就会一点 这个挺专业的吧
A little. This is, like, professional, huh?
用来嗑药很方便
Ah, perfect for snorting coke.
我们俩看法一致嘛
So we're singing off the same hymn sheet.
好吧
Sure.
悠着点 这货不错
Go slow, it's good.
好的
All right.
你是知道了这场比赛的什么黑幕吗
So you know something about this fight that I don't?
我只是很讨厌波多黎各人
Oh, just that I hate Puerto Ricans
而且六是我的幸运数字
and six is my lucky number.
这有点种族歧视吧 但你挺有意思的
Ah, that's a little racist, but you're funny.
直觉罢了
Just a hunch.
假如我下注两百万赌第六局惠特克赢
I put two million on Whittaker winning in the sixth
要是真赢了 联调局就要找上门来了
and that shit happens, Feds is gonna be on Jackie's door.
我敢说杰克靓仔知道怎么应付
I'm sure Jackie boy knows how to cover his bases.
也许吧 但这不是重点
Yeah, maybe, but that's not the point.
我从这里面都捞不到多少
You don't even have enough paper to whet my appetite.
休格 把老大爷请出去吧
Sugar, time to get Grandpa the fuck out of here.
等等 杰克
Hey, hey, now, Jackie.
我懂你的意思了
You got me where you want me.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表