剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
why don't you get her something?
什么
What?
花吗
Like flowers?
不 不是花
No. No, not flowers.
玩具
A toy.
太诡异了
This is weird.
为什么
Why?
你从没来过这种地方吗 邦奇
You never been in a place like this before, Bunch?
当然来过
Sure.
只是不是和 你懂的
Just not with, you know...
家人
family.
这种类可真多
There's a lot of variety.
是啊 和现实世界一样
Yeah, it's just like the real world.
不过老二更大
But the dicks are bigger.
天花板上有一袋子枪
There's a duffel of guns in the ceiling.
点45口径那支上面有他的指纹
.45's got his fingerprints on it.
弹道检测会将其与米纳西安一家相匹配
Ballistics will match it to the Minassians.
就我看来
Way I see it,
破获八起杀人案件可比一起贩毒
eight counts of homicide's gonna stick
反响要好得多
a lot better than a trafficking charge.
你父亲在我车的后座上
Your father's in the backseat of my car.
务必别再让我看到他
Make sure I never see him again.
-雷 -我们走
- Ray! - Let's go.
曼西在哪
Where's Muncie?
快点 下车
Come on. Get out of the car.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我让她放你离开
I got her to let you go.
谢谢你 雷
Thank you, Ray.
你谢我什么
What are you thanking me for?
我这么做只是不想你把我卖♥♥了
I only did it so you wouldn't rat me out.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
上车 米基
Get in the car, Mick.
你已经习惯戴着它了吗
Did you get used to wearing it?
并没有 我只是戴着玩 就像
Not really. I keep playing with it, like...
我也说不清
I don't know,
我觉得它很适合你
I think it suits you.
真♥他♥妈♥够了
Oh, that's fucking it.
邦奇
Bunch!
有专门的网站给你看 老兄
They got websites for you, pal.
涨奶乳♥头♥什么的 你个死变♥态♥
Milky nipples... you sick fuck.
搞什么鬼
Que demonios es eso?
-你在搞什么 布兰登 -你想搞这家伙
- What the fuck, Brendan? - You fucking this guy?
见鬼去吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Vete a la mierda! Chinga gilipollas!
布兰登 住手
Brendan, stop it!
住手 他是我表哥 蠢蛋
Stop it! He's my cousin, dumbass.
你给我买♥♥了这个
You got this for me?
"大金裆"
"King Dong"?
那男的真是你表哥
That guy really your cousin?
我姑姑伊琳娜的孩子
One of my Aunt Erlina's kids.
他参加了我们的婚礼
He was at our wedding.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是最豪华版
It's the deluxe model.
我只想让你开心
I just wanted to make you happy.
33路灰狗快车开往拉斯维加斯
Greyhound Express #33 to Las Vegas...
我会回报你的
Let me pay you back.
坐上这车就是回报我了
Pay me back by getting on the bus.
听着 我想干一票
Listen, I got a sure thing happening.
有四百万美金 我需要个搭档
Worth four million. I could use a partner.
你就是学不乖 是吧 米基
You never fucking learn, do you, Mick?
这次是真的
This is real.
在普里姆的一个赌场里
Back in Primm, inside a casino,
那有个华丽的绿色马蹄
there's a gorgeous green horseshoe
里面有四百万现金
filled with four million in cash.
都没人看管
No one's even watching it.
车要开了
Your bus is leaving.
洛杉矶警局的交通警官随机搜索
...random search by LAPD transit officers...
感谢您的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
你有想过你的妹妹吗
You ever think about your sister?
你有看过她的脸吗
Ever see her face?
比如说在梦里
Like in a dream?
我没有
No. I don't.
她真是个美丽的小女孩
She was such a beautiful little girl, that one.
是个天使
An angel.
是啊 她是的
Yeah. She was.
我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 儿子
I wouldn't have ratted on you, son.
你总是背叛 米基
You always rat, Mickey.
我可能会背叛一些混混
Maybe on some lowlifes.
但绝不会背叛家人 孩子
Never on family, boy.
绝不会背叛家人
Never on family.
33号♥巴士最后的上车通知
Final boarding call for bus #33.
到拉斯维加斯的特快客车
Express service to Las Vegas.
所有乘客请现在上车
All passengers must board at this time.
- 嘿 - 你从哪搞到这个包的
- Hey! - Where'd you get this bag?
滚开
Fuck off!
包里的东西在哪里
Where--where's the stuff?
-我要喊强♥奸♥了 -是吗
- I'll scream rape. - Oh, yeah?
你倒是喊啊 你喊啊
You fucking do it. You do it.
我的钱包和车钥匙之前放在里面
My wallet and my car keys were in here.
我的东西都哪儿去了
Where the fuck is all the rest of my shit?
-我不知道 -今晚对决的门票
- I don't know. - The fucking tickets
都不见了
for tonight's fight are gone.
你是从一个小子手里拿到的吧 一个瘦小子
You got it from the kid, right? The skinny kid?
你不能这么关着我
You can't hold me like this.
听着 现在你只有一次机会 甜心
Look. You got one choice here, sweetheart.
打给你的朋友
Call your friend,
让他滚过来
tell him to get his ass over here,
不然我们就报♥警♥
or we're gonna call the cops.
去死吧 大妈
Fuck you, lady.
让我去死 这样怎么样
Fuck me? How about this?
要不我扁你一顿
How about I kick your ass,
然后我再把警♥察♥喊来
and then I call the fucking cops?
她会的
She will.
喂 达赫迪警官吗
Yeah, Officer Doherty?
我是泰瑞·多诺万 拳击馆的
It's Terry Donovan. The Fite Club.
听我说 这边需要你帮点忙
Listen, we may need a hand here.
好吧
Fine.
你和警♥察♥都见鬼去吧
Fuck you and the fucking cop.
没事了
Nevermind.
不管怎样 你本可以让她来一趟的
You could've had her come anyway.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我把她锁在你的卧室里了
I locked her in your bedroom.
继续下去太危险了
It's too dangerous to continue,
于是吉米和布拉德放弃了潜水
so Jimmy and Brad abort the dive.
你看到的每个地方
Everywhere you looked,
就只是鲨鱼 鲨鱼 鲨鱼
it's just sharks, sharks, sharks.
而且它们都在争食
And they were all competing--
看这个
Read this.
这是什么
What is it?
这是你的陈述
That's your statement.
能把我的包包给我吗
Can I have my purse?
你先看
Read it.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
这叫黑色爱尔兰
That's Black Irish.
我想知道吉尼斯会不会赞助我
Hey, I wonder if Guinness would sponsor me.
泰瑞 你的人来了
Hey, Terry, your boy's here.
-你把我们的东西拿来了吗 -拿来了
- You got our shit? - Yeah, I got it.
赶紧把东西给我
Give me that fucking thing.
你得先放谢丽走
First, you let Shairee go.
-他们逼我打的电♥话♥ -没事
- They made me call. - It's cool.
东西都在吧
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表