剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
太惨了
That's terrible.
我现在有客人在
I got some customers.
我马上回来
Could you excuse me just for a second?
你知道这件事吗 奇普
Do you know anything about this, Chip?
不知道
Uh, no, I do not,
但我肯定会留心的
but I will absolutely keep an eye out.
我们不如离开这里
Why don't we get out of here
-去我房♥间 -羽毛
- and go up to my room... -Feathers.
-继续嗨吧 -好
- ...and take the party there? - All right.
小比尔不太高兴
Little Bill's none too pleased.
我同意 是我也不会高兴的
I agree with him. I wouldn't be either.
我忘了拿手♥机♥ 等一下
Oh, I forgot my phone. One second.
那我们达成共识了吗
So we have an understanding?
当然了 拉里
Of course we do, Larry.
谢谢你 奇普
Thank you, Chip.
我绝对不会做任何有损赌场名声的事
I would never do anything to hurt the casino's name.
大♥比♥尔·普里姆打造价值四百万马蹄
我喜欢那条牛仔领带
I like that bolo tie.
在这买♥♥的吗
Get it local?
你原籍是哪里 奇普
Where are you from originally, Chip?
我听出你有口音
I detect an accent.
东部
Back east.
你在那是做什么的
What'd you do back there?
打打散工
Well... uh, odds and ends.
奇普·奥马利
Chip O'Malley.
拉里查过你的社保号♥
Larry ran your social security number,
是波士顿一个十七岁孩子的
and it belonged to a 17-year-old kid from Boston
可他1959年就死了
who died in 1959.
真的吗
You don't say.
真的
I do say.
我不知道你到底是谁
I don't know who you really are
来这里的真正目的
or what you're really doing here,
但是我告诉你
but I can tell you this.
如果你再走进我的赌场
If you ever step foot in my casino again,
我就让你横着出去
you will not be able to walk back out.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白
Yes, sir.
那就好
Good.
他们放我走了 妈蛋的
They let me go. Fuck 'em.
你就是个霉蛋 奇普
You're a crooked tree, Chip.
是在夸我吗
Is that a good thing?
被你碰到的准没好事
Things you touch won't grow straight.
你需要洗洗晦气 奇普
You need to bathe under the half moon, Chip.
那是什么 佩奥特掌吗
What is that, peyote?
仙人掌一种 可致幻
随便了 给我来点儿
What the hell. Give me some.
你能告诉阿维
Will you please tell Avi
这他妈不是犹太厨房♥好吗
this isn't the fuckin' kosher kitchen?
或者至少让他妈妈过来给他擦屁♥股♥
Or at least tell his mom to come and clean up after him,
因为他就是个邋遢鬼
because he's a fucking slob.
干嘛
What?
你还好吧
You okay?
什么
What?
我知道你和你的女朋友
I know you and your girlfriend...
你谁啊
Who are you?
她看起来很不错 是个医生
She seemed nice-- a doctor.
我没事
I'm fine.
行吧
All right.
帮我个忙 查个叫索尼娅·科威斯基的女人
Do me a favor--look into a woman named Sonia Kovitzky.
那个艺术商人
The art dealer?
-是的 -我要查什么
- Yeah. - What am I looking for?
我不知道 就挖出任何你可以找到的料吧
I don't know. Just dig up whatever you can.
等等
Hey.
你知道那个经理庞奇吧
You know that manager, Punch?
是啊
Yeah.
他打电♥话♥说赫克托没有参加训练
Yeah, he called saying Hector ducked out of training.
他问你有没有看到过他
He was wondering if you'd seen him.
赫克托
Hector?
赫克托
Hector?
怎么了赫克托
What's going on, Hector?
我完蛋了 兄弟
I fucked up, man.
我彻底完蛋了
I fucked up so bad.
假日小屋汽车旅馆
假日小屋
他妈的看什么看
Fuck you looking at?
我完蛋了 兄弟
I fucked up, man.
把枪给我 赫克托
Give me the gun, Hector.
我真的完蛋了
I fucked up real bad.
帮帮我 求你 拜托了
Help me! Please, please!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我打了他
I hit him.
这混♥蛋♥看到我们了 所以我把他臭揍一顿
That cabron saw us, so I fucking hit him.
呼叫 这是39号♥ 嘈乱事件处理完毕
Dispatch, this is car 39. Uh, code 4 on the 415.
收到 39
Copy, 39.
帮帮我
Help me!
莉娜 我要你帮我查一个警号♥
Lena, I need you to run a badge number for me.
洛杉矶警局 西蒙斯 警号♥41219
LAPD. Simmons. Badge number 41219.
这里发生了什么 赫克托
What's going on here, Hector?
我他妈失控了 兄弟
I fucking slipped, man.
我他妈失控了
I fucking slipped.
你这样多久了
How long you been doing this?
没有 兄弟 就今天
No, man. Just--just today, man.
我就
I just...
别跟我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
妈的 雷 妈的
Fuck, Ray. Fuck.
那个女人是谁
Who was the woman?
就他妈是个娘们 雷
Just a fucking woman, Ray.
我们太吵了 然后那个死条子就来了
W-we got too loud, and then the fucking cop came.
帮帮忙 帮帮忙 兄弟
Oh, come on, come on, come on, man.
你要帮帮我啊 兄弟
You gotta help me out here, man.
我本该在训练的
Supposed to be in training,
再过两天就要比赛了 雷
fighting in two fucking days, Ray.
快啊 雷
Come on, Ray.
看着我 兄弟
Look at me, man!
说点什么
Say something.
我完蛋了 兄弟
I fucked up, man.
我很无助
I'm weak.
你得帮我啊兄弟
You gotta help me, man.
我的老婆 我的女儿
My wife, my daughter.
这破事不能传出去啊
This shit can't come outta here, man.
雷
Ray?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
怎么样
Yeah?
文森特·西蒙斯
Vincent Simmons.
我能查到的就只有一个
All I could dig up was a suspension
几年前的酒驾后停职
from a DUI two years ago.
雷
Ray?
在吗 雷
Hey, Ray.
我稍后打给你
I'll call you later.
酒水店
回家去
Go home.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
回家去 赫克托
Go home, Hector.
枪给我
The gun.
文森特 我是雷·多诺万
Vincent, my name is Ray Donovan.
我现在要把你嘴上封条扯下来 文森特
I'm gonna take that gag off your mouth, Vincent,
我们来谈一谈
and we're gonna have a talk.
我们要达成一个共识
We're gonna come to an understanding.
可能需要点时间 但我们就这么办 懂吗
May take a while, but that's what we're gonna do, all right?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去他妈的赫克托·坎波斯
Fuck you, and fuck Hector Campos.
话不是这么说的 文森特
That's no way to start this, Vincent.
你俩都要进监狱 知道吗
You both are going to prison, you know that?
我不酗酒
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表