剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
Can do.
原来你就是为了能够一直看他 Barney!
This way you can look at him all the time. Barney!
好花的衬衫! 去弄根室外天线就清晰了
What a shirt! Get an outside aerial, you could fix that.
过得怎么样? - 马马虎虎
How you doing? - Not too bad.
记在帐上
lt's on account.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
过来听我说 如果有男人接吻,不要盯着看
Come here. lf there's blokes kissing, don't stare.
如果有男人看上去像女人, 不要盯着他们看
And if there's men that look like women, don't stare at them.
如果你看到Stuart,看都别看他一眼 如果他在那儿的话
lf you see Stuart, don't even look at him. That's if he's there.
其实他很可能不在那儿 反正别看就是
l mean, he won't be there, probably. Just don't look.
♪Why not try to see things from a different angle?
♪Your life is a sham until you can shout out
♪l am what l am... ♪
你在想什么?想入非非吗? - 在曼彻斯特?都是些烂人
What do you think? Feeling lucky? - Manchester? Dregs of humanity.
这些人没一个能入我的法眼 - 我猜也是
Wouldn't shag one of 'em. - No, l suppose not.
耶酥基♥督♥啊!看那个!
Jesus Christ! Look at that!
噢,我要把头插♥进♥他的屁♥股♥, 然后把他像戴帽子一样套上
Ooh, l'd stick me head up his arse and wear him like a hat.
(日语)他是我的菜
(ln Japanese)
♪l am what l am
♪And what l am needs no excuses
♪l deal my own deck
♪Sometimes the ace, sometimes the deuces
♪lt's one life and there's no return... ♪
这个是我今晚的首选,你们打算干什么?
That's my night sorted, what are you lot gonna do?
这破地方,怎么什么人都让进!
This place, they let anyone in!
快叫保安!这婊♥子♥逃出来了! 快把她关起来!
Call security! The bitch has got free! Restrain her!
来,破个例跟女人拥抱一下 - 你又要造谣了
Put your arms round a woman for once. - You'll start a rumour!
你说别看的
You said don't look.
反正我不觉得他有多好
He's not that nice anyway.
我以为他个子会高一些呢
l thought he was taller.
你能找到好得多的
You could do much better.
呆会儿见 再见
Catch you later. Ta-ra.
哈罗? - 噢,你是谁啊?
Hello? - Oh! Who the fuck are you?
你是谁啊?有点面熟啊?
Who the fuck are you? What are you like?
对,我是Vince的朋友,我和他还有Stuart一起——
Right, l'm a friend of Vince's, l was with him - me and him and Stuart -
前几天晚上来过这儿
in here, the other night.
我叫Nathan,这是Donna
l'm Nathan, this is Donna.
你能不能坐下或者站到旁边去? 你挡住我视线了
Will you park yourself or shift yourself? You're spoiling the view.
我押10镑赌Stuart会钓那家伙
l've got ten quid on Stuart pulling that bloke.
钓人又不是Stuart的专利
Stuart doesn't have the copyright on shagging.
先下手为强 - 我没机会的
Get in there first. - l wouldn't stand a chance.
放屁 你应该好好看看自己
Shut up. lf you could just see yourself.
你有完没完?今晚非要把我推销出去吗?
What is this? Have-a-go-at-Vince night?
真难以置信,Stuart
l don't believe it. Stuart.
是那个Nathan,正和我老妈说话呢 他来干什么?
lt's that Nathan, talking to my bloody mother. What's he doing?
跟我没关系, - 老是让我给你擦屁♥股♥
Nothing to do with me. - l always get the shit.
你干了他,结果他来缠着我 - 那就让他去呗 他不会惹事的
You shag him, he ends up stalking me. - Leave him alone, he's all right.
他不会惹事?他不会惹事?
He's all right? He's all right?
拜托,他是那样吗?
l beg your pardon? He's what?
闭上嘴行不行?
Zip it up, will you?
靠!他去哪儿了?
Fuck! Where's he gone?
都怪你,Vince
That's your fault, Vince.
♪Oh, young hearts run free... ♪
天啊,Vince!你怎么会在这儿?
Oh, my God, Vince! What are you doing here?
嗨 - 我和Lucy一起来的
Hiya. - l'm with Lucy.
她下个礼拜结婚 这是个什么地方啊?
She's getting married next week. What's it like, this place?
啊,我,呃,随便看看 我也是头一次…
Yeah, l'm just, erm, looking. lt's the first time that l've ever...
这儿真恐怖,是不是? - 那么多帅哥
lt's a bit of a shock, isn't it? - All them pretty boys.
你这么帅,他们准会来钓你呢! - 是啊,烦死人了
Watch yourself, they'll try and turn you! - Yeah, l'm sick of it, really.
我受够了 - 来和我喝一杯吧
l've seen enough. - Have a drink with me.
不了,我…我得走了,谢谢你
No, l... l'm going, thanks.
那就再见了
See you, then.
风紧,扯乎 外边见
Work alert, we're going. See you outside.
是那个讨厌的Rosalie 这地方直人越来越多了
lt's that bloody Rosalie. This place is getting so straight.
♪Who wants to live it in trouble and strife... ♪
等一下
Hang on.
♪My mind must be free to learn all that l can about me
♪Yeah, yeah... ♪
对不起,你是Rosalie吧?
Excuse me, it's Rosalie, yeah?
嗨,我是Vince的朋友
Hiya, l'm a friend of Vince's.
我想跟你说句话…
l just wanted to say, like...
他喜欢你
He likes you.
♪..what's really goin' on today
♪Yeah, yeah, say l'm gonna turn loose... ♪
这贱♥人♥
Bastard.
♪How can l turn loose when l just can't break away, yeah, yeah, yeah
♪Young hearts... ♪
学校里,他们都爱去街角的那间酒吧,
At school, right, they all go to this pub on the corner, like it's clever,
自以为是地坐在那儿喝苹果汁, 装出一副大人样
and they all sit there drinking cider like it's dead grown-up.
他们根本没见过世面, 到这儿来他们准会吓死
They haven't got a clue! They'd die in here.
我们该走了
Right, we'd better go.
好像他们都玩够了
Suppose they're all off clubbing.
Vince要去哪儿?
Where does Vince go?
周六晚上吗?去巴比伦
Saturday night? Babylon.
好,我也去 - 你是会员吗?
Yeah, l might go there. - Got membership?
要会员才能进?
Do you need membership?
把这个拿着
Here, have it.
送给你了,我去得都烦了
Keep it, l'm sick of it.
有人问的话就说你叫Bernard Thomas
lf they ask, your name's Bernard Thomas.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫什么名字? - Bernard Thomas
What's your name? - Bernard Thomas.
生于1946年?
Date of birth 1946?
真会保养啊,Bernard 8镑
Looking good, Bernard. Eight quid.
♪ lndigo: Haven't You Heard
♪l need warmth and a lot of love
♪l need warmth and a lot of love
♪l need warmth and a lot of love
♪l need warmth and a lot of love
♪l've been lookin' for you ♪Haven't you heard?
♪Oh, l've been lookin' for you ♪Haven't you heard?
♪Oh, l've been lookin' for you ♪Haven't you heard?
♪Oh, l've been lookin' for you... ♪
噢,不赖 - 是从Mickey Blake那儿弄来的
Oh, nice. - lt's off Mickey Blake.
他什么都能弄到—— 他帮我弄到了全套的speed an
He can get anything - he got me speed an' all.
他还帮我弄到了“达勒克星球”第三集的彩色版
And he got me episode three of Planet Of The Daleks in colour.
连BBC都只有黑白版的,因为失火烧毁了, 可是Mickey Blake呢?要啥有啥
The BBC's only got it in black and white cos they burnt it but Mickey Blake?
他说他能弄到“第十星球”的第四集
He said he could get episode four of The Tenth Planet.
这可是经典啊,1966年以来就没人再看见过
That's a classic, no one's seen it since 1966.
无法用语言来形容你有多伤心
There are no words for how sad you are.
“975,我能请你喝一杯吗?373敬上”
''975, can l buy you a drink? From 373.''
上啊,找他去 - 我可不想找麻烦
Go on, go and find him. - l'm not bothered.
你不就是为这个来的吗?
lt's what you come here for, isn't it?
373可能跟我们年纪相仿呢
373 might be our age.
那个Stuart太老了
That Stuart, he's ancient.
上啊
Go on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好恶心!
Eurgh!
你们见到小李了吗?他走丢了
Have you seen Lee? He's wandered off.
他不在这儿 - 去那边看看,来吧
Well, he's not up there. - Try over there. Come on.
他不会说英语,他会走失的
He can't speak English, he'll get lost.
喂?!
Yes?!
日语里怎么说荡♥妇♥?
What's the Japanese for slut?
狗♥娘♥养♥的日本猪!我要实施经济制裁
Bastard fucking Jap! l'm taking out economic sanctions.
那身Yoji套装必须原物奉还
That Yoji suit is going straight back.
我今天豁出去了,非钓个人不可
l'm copping off tonight if it kills me.
噢,好极了!
Oh, yes!
噢,该死
Oh, shit.
他又回来了!他盯上我们了
He's back again! He really is stalking us.
真是恐怖 - 就因为他来了巴比伦?
This is getting creepy. - Cos he goes to Babylon?
哇,果然非同寻常哦!
Yeah, that's so unusual(!)
噢,老天!那儿还有个更好的!
Oh, my God! There's a better one!
就是那边那个穿银色上衣的 靠! 机不可失啊
Him there in the silver top. Blimey! Chance'd be a fine thing.
有时候你看到这样的男人,
Sometimes you see these men.
你会对他们一见钟情:“找到了!就是他了!”
You see them and you think, ''That's it! That's him!''
你却没跟他说话,以后也再没见到过他,
You don't even talk to him, you never see him again,
他都不会知道有你这个人
he doesn't even know you exist.
可是你却会想和他白头到老
But you think about that man for the rest of your life.
狗♥杂♥种♥!
Bastard!
他都用不着先试探一下
He doesn't even have to try.
他不会吧! 他没这本事
He's not! He can't!
他有!
He can!
他难道要跟那两人同时干?!
He's not having 'em both?!
你不懂的
You don't understand.
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表