剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
This is typical Stuart. l'm not cleaning up his mess.
我可不想把周末夜浪费在一个小屁孩身上。 - 关我什么事。
l'm not wasting tonight on a little boy. - Oh, so he's my problem.
Stuart关你的事,认了吧。
Stuart's your problem, sorry.
我的好运来了。 是肌肉男Dave。失陪了。
Me luck's in. Dave the Builder. Don't mind me.
他又不是你的菜。 - 我需要一个肩膀让我靠一靠。
You don't fancy him. - l need shelves putting up.
♪ ..I've heard them all before
♪ ..l've heard them all before
♪ A hundred times or more...
他老是这样子。
He always does this.
他永远不会稳定下来。
He never stays in one place.
这儿有辆车。
Here's one.
不想接就把顶灯关了!
Well, turn your light off then!
你没事吧?现在才9点半。
You'll be all right, won't ya? lt's only half ten.
你还能去Donna家吗?
You'll get in Donna's, won't ya?
听着,他不是你的男朋友。
Look...he's not your boyfriend.
他这人没心没肺的。
He... He just doesn't think.
他天生就那付笑脸。他…
He has a laugh. He...
他从来没有过男朋友。 他根本不交男朋友。他…
He's never had a boyfriend. He doesn't do boyfriends. He's...
Nathan,他是个无赖。
Nathan, he's a cunt.
他不会在乎任何人。
He doesn't give a toss about anyone.
啊,总算来车了。
Ah, finally.
你就坐它回家吧。
That'll get you home.
你把他说得这么一钱不值,
You slag him off, yeah?
可你还是一天到晚跟他泡在一起。
But then you follow him round all the time.
我们多年的交情了。 - 难道你就跟无赖交朋友么?
We go back years. - You're friends with a cunt.
是啊。 - 你永远都放不下那次手♥淫♥,对吗?
Yeah. - Never got to finish that wank, did ya?
够了,小家伙,滚回家去吧。
All right, chicken, fuck off home.
很好。
Oh, yes.
妈,是我。
Only me, Mum.
亲爱的,给我拿瓶啤酒, 看我这一身臭汗。
Oh, give us a beer, love. Look at me, sweating like a pig.
Stuart这家伙真不是东西。
He's a wanker though, Stuart.
每次他一干坏事,就会把我也搭进去。 - 明天你什么班?
Every time he does it, l get stuck. - What shift are you on tomorrow?
我们需要人帮忙弄这些盒子。 Pied Piper催着要呢。
We need a hand with these boxes. Pied Piper have been nagging for these.
看到没有?我更新换代了。 - 这是豪华版的,里面还有首饰。
Have you seen? Been upgraded. - They're de luxe, with jewellery inside.
你瞧,我偷了一个。还是金属的呢,蛮好看的。
Look, l nicked one. lt's metal, it's nice.
报刊店里可买♥♥不到这个, 只有Kendals(注:曼彻斯特的大购物中心)才有,这么多。
You don't get these in newsagents. No, they're in Kendals, this lot.
Vince,能不能把你的东西放一点到浴室里去?
Vince, you couldn't shift some of your gear in the bedroom, could you?
我现在忙得团团转。 - 邻居把我们家叫“单身公♥寓♥”。
l'm sort of permanent now. - The Odd Couple, they call us next door.
我看更象是流浪狗收♥容♥所♥。
l said more of a dogs' home - waifs and strays.
我想把我的植物搬进去,你不反对吧? - 不反对。
l wanna put me plants in. Do you mind? - No.
我早就想帮你腾点儿地方出来。
l've been meaning to give you some space.
谢了,Vince,你真贴心。 - Stuart又干什么啦?
Thanks, Vince, you're a star. - What's Stuart done this time?
没什么。
Nothing.
上来吧。
Come on up.
你在啊。
Here y'are.
我再也不买♥♥这种咖啡了,象泥渣一样。
l'm not buying this coffee again, it's like dust.
这个房♥间还是你的,他只是房♥客。
lt's still your room. He's just the lodger.
有什么东西要拿去跳市卖♥♥的就放到过道上去。
Anything for the car-boot sale, shove it on the landing.
Nathan,你别这样好不好。 我可不想惹麻烦。回家去。
No, you can't do this, Nathan. l won't have it. Go home.
我就想谈谈。 - 跟你说了,回家去。
l just want to talk. - l said go.
我知道你不想谈,我很快就走。
l know you don't want to, and l'll go in a minute
我就坐一会儿总可以吧。 - 该死。
but can't l sit here for a bit? - Shit.
嗨,门没关,你邻居…
Aye aye, the door was open. Your neighbour was, er...
这是怎么回事? - 没事,他这就走。
What's this about? - No, he's just going.
我忙着呢。 - 你们不是要玩三人行吧?
l'm busy, OK? - lt's not a threesome, is it?
不是。你说呢?
No. ls it?
不。 - 我无所谓。
No. - l don't mind.
他小了点。 - 他是谁?
He's a bit young. - Who's he?
Nathan,这位是…
Nathan, this is...
这位是神枪先生。
This is Goodfuk.
我叫Colin。 - 神枪Colin。
The name's Colin. - Colin Goodfuk.
你都不认识他。 - 我们在网上认识的。
You don't even know him. - l met him on the internet.
现在我要把神枪领进去检查一下他是不是名符其实。 你自己走吧。
Now, l'm going to take Goodfuk inside and check out that name, so run along.
不好意思。他自做多情。 - 他多大了?
Sorry about that. He's my stalker. - How old is he?
不知道。15岁吧? - 他怎么办?走回家去?
Dunno. 15? - What's he doing? Walking home?
深更半夜的。
This time of night?
那好吧。
All right.
冰箱里有威士忌,电视机旁有A片,架子下面。
There's whisky by the fridge and there's porn by the telly. Shelf underneath.
别偷东西哦。
And don't you rob anything.
嘿,生气啦?
Hey, d'you mind?
你别跑啊,我家里还有个不知底细的炮♥友♥呢。
l've just left my flat in the hands of Goodfuk the stranger, so don't run off.
我给你叫辆车。
l'll get you a cab.
每个人都想招惹我,没一个好人。
Everyone has a go at me. Everyone.
你就当是个教训吧,以后别再让我看见了…
Just call it a lesson learnt. Don't show up at my...
对对,记帐,Stuart Jones。
Yeah, yeah, it's on account. Stuart Jones.
帐号♥42601。对,就是我家的地址。
Number 42601 . Home address, yeah.
越快越好,再见。
Quick as you can. Cheers.
你找谁不行?偏要找他这样一无是处的。
You'll have anyone. He's nothing, he's no one.
他…他太丑了。
He's... He's ugly.
我一晚上都跟你在一起,我真的喜欢你。
l was there. l was there all night and l really like you.
他跟你素不相识。 - Nathan。
He doesn't even know you. - Nathan.
我已经上过你了。
l've had you.
我准备好了。 - 哦。
l thought l'd get ready. - Yeah.
算了吧?
Maybe not, eh?
什么算了?
Maybe not what?
改天吧。 - 噢,谢谢你耍我。
Some other time. - Oh, thanks for nothing.
活见鬼。
Fucking hellfire.
白忙一场。
What a waste of time.
你以为我非来不可么?
l didn't have to come here, y'know.
找我的人多了去了。
l had lots of offers.
我还当你是个说话算数的人呢。
Thought l was on a promise.
我从来说话不算数。
l never promised anyone anything.
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表