剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
我送你回家 - 好啊
l'm taking you home. - Brilliant.
Hazel做了匹萨饼,她自己做的
Hazel's making pizza. She's cooking it herself.
她有菜谱… - 我是说回家
She's got this recipe... - l said home.
白♥痴♥!
Twat!
给他们一个机会吧
Go on, give them a chance.
我还是回Hazel那儿 - 你♥爸♥妈都知道了
l'm still going back to Hazel's. - Your mother and father know.
你是身在福中不知福
You've got no idea how lucky you are.
回去跟他们辩论,跟他们发飙, 跟他们看电视去
Go and argue, go and shout, go and watch telly with them.
我才不管呢,进去吧
l don't care, just get in there.
如果我回去的话…
lf l do...
能不能再跟你干?
can l have another shag?
真无♥耻♥
Cheeky.
祝你好运
Good luck.
到底干不干?
What the fuck?
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?!
What the fuck do you think you're doing?!
糟糕 - 这是我爸!
Oh, shit. - lt's my dad!
Nathan,进家去
Nathan, get in that house.
他才15岁 这孩子才15岁!
He's 15 years old. He's 15! That boy is 15!
那又怎么样?我的吉普车才6个月, 你不照样对它下毒手
So? The Jeep's only six months old and you've still buggered it.
你这王八蛋! - 我警告你 九,九…
You bastard! - l'm warning you. Nine, nine...
再拨一个九,警♥察♥就… - 叫警♥察♥吧
One more nine and the police... - Call them.
告诉他们你对一个15岁男孩干的好事
Tell them what you did to a 15-year-old boy.
说得好
Good point.
你在做什么? - 做我早该做的事
What are you doing? - What l should've done ages ago.
就是他吗?Stuart,Stuart Jones?
This is him, is it? Stuart, Stuart Jones?
拜托你别干傻事!
For God's sake, don't be so stupid!
Janice,带他进去 马上带他进去!
Janice, take him inside. Take him inside right now!
带他进去,把他锁进壁橱里
Take him in and lock him in the closet.
畜牲,你这不要脸的畜牲…
You little bastard, you little bloody bastard...
你看到那车吗?妈,你看到那车吗?
Have you seen the car? Mum, have you seen the car?
Helen,回屋里去
Helen, get back in the house.
你们都进去,都给我回家去!
Go inside, everybody, please go inside the bloody house!
他做错什么了?Nathan做错什么了?
What's he done? What's Nathan done?
王八蛋!
Bastard!
进去
Get inside.
进去!
Get inside!
回来了?你还嫌不够?
Coming back? You want some more?
既然你还嫌不够,
Cos you can have some more.
就给你个够!
You can have plenty!
你这畜牲! - Roy,亲爱的,小意思
You little bastard! - Roy, sweetheart, less of the little.
他就说,“九,九,再拨一个九!”
And he's like, ''Nine, nine - one more nine!''
我爸那表情都快气炸了
My dad's got this face like he's exploding.
他要是赶把血溅到我的西装上, 他就死定了
And if he bursts a blood vessel on this suit, he's dead.
“九,九,再拨一个九!”
''Nine, nine - one more nine!''
我给你妈打个电♥话♥, 得有人通知她一下
l'm phoning your mother. Someone has to.
Nathan Maloney,你真有福气
Nathan Maloney, you're a lucky bastard.
一开始你捏造了一个有爱施暴的爸爸, 结果梦想成真了
First you invent a violent father, then you actually get one.
福气什么的是怎么回事?? - 说来话长
How's that lucky? - Long story.
“他才15岁!”
''15, 15 years old!''
时候还早呢,Stuart 你还可以加演一段 - 你这是什么意思?
lt's early, Stuart. Time yet for an encore. - What's that supposed to mean?
你让一个家庭四分五裂,接下去呢?
You've taken a family and torn it apart. What's next?
这不是他的错 他本来要送他回家的
lt wasn't his fault, be fair. He was trying to get him home.
那他怎么没有立刻回家呢?
How come he wasn't home in the first place?
我没做错什么 - 他想帮忙的
l was doing the right thing. - He was helping.
是啊,开着那么招摇的吉普车, 唯恐没人看到
Yeah. Driving up in that bloody Jeep for all the world to see.
真厉害 - 好了,姑娘们,时间到了
Subtle. - Ooh. Now, now, girls, time out.
别摆着一张臭脸 我们去打一架
Shut your face. Let's have a scrap.
你光顾自己炫耀,从不为他父母想想
Never mind his parents if you've got a good story.
他们来自另一个世界,现在惹到我了
They're coming from the other side of the world now to have a go at me.
什么事?
What?
你上哪儿去了?干吗不回电♥话♥…
'Where have you been? lf you returned one call...'
今天我倒大霉,被人袭击了
Look, the day l've had. l've been attacked.
你能过来一下吗?有重要的事
Yeah. Can you come round? lt's quite important.
不行 吉普车报废了 我明天来看Alfred
l can't. The Jeep's a write-off, l'll see Alfred tomorrow.
这帮混♥蛋♥没有一点同情心
And these bastards have no sympathy.
Stuart, - 都是Nathan的错
'Stuart...' - lt's Nathan's fault.
我本想帮他的,下次不敢了 - Stuart!
l tried to help, won't bother next time. - 'Stuart!'
我结婚了
l'm getting married.
你在搞什么名堂?
What the fuck do you mean?
我去给餐馆打电♥话♥,把定的桌位推迟一下
l'll phone and get the table for later.
最好取消了
Better cancel.
我的签证要到期了
My visa is running out.
如果我结了婚,我们又能骗过民政局,
lf l get married and we convince the Home Office it's a proper relationship,
我就能留下了──很简单的
l can stay - it's that simple.
是Romey提出的,我没求过她
And Romey offered, l didn't ask her.
只是一张证书而已,没什么了不起的
lt's just a certificate, it doesn't mean anything.
我没说这有啥了不起 为什么每个人都想惹我?
l didn't say it did. Why is everyone having a go at me?
看看你自己吧 - 你当然会很担心,Stu
Just look at you. - Of course you're worried, Stu.
因为事关Alfred
l mean, there's Alfred.
跟他有什么关系? - 我必须在这里长住
What about him? - l'll have to live here full time.
我打听过了,民政局随时会来调查
l've checked up. The Home Office can investigate whenever they want.
所以我必须一直在这儿,别无选择
So l'll be here permanently. l got no choice.
可你是他的父亲 - 谁敢说我不是?
But you're his father. - Who said l wasn't?
你随时可以过来,跟我一样
You could be here just as much as me.
如果你有这份心的话
lf you made the effort.
抱歉,不介意吧?我饿坏了 - 你请便
Sorry, do you mind? Starving. - Help yourself.
你又是怎么回事? - 我叫Cameron
What was it again? - Cameron.
我猜你知道Stuart和Vince有多年的交情
l guess you've known Stuart and Vince for ages.
多过头了
Far too long.
是不是总是这个样子? Vince屁颠颠地跟着他?
Has it always been like this? Vince running after him?
这是最伟大的暗恋故事了
lt's the greatest love story never told.
即使你离去了,他还有Vince
Long after you're gone, he'll still have Vince.
Stuart的小跟班,可怜虫
Stuart's little acolyte, poor sod.
可是不管Vince等多久, 他永远也不会被临幸
But Vince can wait all he likes, that shag's never gonna happen.
糟糕,你是跟Vince好
Shit. You're with Vince.
是啊
Yeah.
糟糕
Shit.
很容易搞错的
Easy mistake.
Stuart和Vince
Stuart and Vince.
我的意思是,他象朋友一样爱他
l mean he loves him, they're friends.
我也爱我的朋友们,你不是吗? 但这只是友谊而已
l love my friends, don't you? That's all it is - friendship.
我也不是不知道这些
lt's not as if l didn't know.
冰箱里有Cambazola,你自己拿吧
There's some cambazola in the fridge, help yourself.
都吃了吧
Have it all.
♪ You can say what you want... ♪
Vince 不是你
Vince. Not you.
♪ l feel the same about you
♪ And you can tell me you're leaving but it won't change my feelings... ♪
我去看Frank,他又进医院了
l've been to see Frank, he's back in the hospital.
我就想…
l thought l'd just, uh...
看来你还挺忙的
Anyway, you've got your hands full.
Alfred,Romey的儿子
Alfred. He's Romey's.
她开派对,我答应照管他
She's having a party, l said l'd look after him.
那儿抽烟喝酒的
All that cigarette smoke and stuff.
她居然把孩子托付给你? - 是啊
She leaves a baby with you? - Yeah.
Frank还好吗?
How is he? Frank?
噢,还行
Oh, he's all right.
嗯,我们…就这么傻站着还是…?
Look, are...are we standing here or...?
不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
这地方一定很贵
Must cost a bit, this place.
我住得起
l can afford it.
没透♥支♥吧?
Overdrawn?
没有
No.
你一定认为我们疯了吧
Suppose you think we're mad.
没错
Completely.
我们没开玩笑
lt wasn't a joke.
关于离婚,我还真的考虑过
The divorce. l did think about it.
我才55岁,我还能有所作为
l'm only 55. l could do anything.
你俩谁也离不开谁
You'd fall apart without each other.
不,我觉得我们不会
No, l don't think we would.
你知道你妈是什么样的人,我是说…
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表