剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
和那女人一起吸海♥洛♥因♥,会吗?
he'd take her home, take heroin with that woman, would he?
吸毒固然不对, 但这跟他是不是同性恋没有关系
lt was a mistake, it's got nothing to do with being gay.
真的没有吗?
Hasn't it?
如果他是异性恋,他会不会在35岁时…
He'd find himself at the age of 35 taking heroin with a casual...fuck
和某个一♥夜♥情♥人一起吸海♥洛♥因♥?
if he was straight?
有这可能 - 那好,假定…
He could do. - Well, l suppose...
算了,都是马后炮了
What would l know?
他在那儿躺了四天
Four days he laid there.
我应该去看看他的
l had to see him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得去见人了
People to see.
Donna说她在城里看到Rogers先生和他妻子
Donna said she saw Mr Rogers with his wife in town.
说她个子很小,象个侏儒
Said she's tiny, like a dwarf.
脸长得就象这样…
A face like that...
难怪他老是气呼呼的, 因为他晚上得跟那怪物上♥床♥
That's why he's cross all the time, he's got to go to bed with that.
Donna是个白♥痴♥, 你为什么老跟她混在一起?
She's a twat, that Donna. Why do you hang about with her?
你上了她吗? - 没有的事!
Are you shagging her? - No way!
那个Tracy Anstee,我想上她
Tracy Anstee, l'd have her.
Jason猜她是个拉子, 因为她老是和那个金发女孩在一起
Jason reckons she's a dyke. She's always with that blonde girl.
噢,别扫我的兴
Aw, don't tell me that.
真浪费 - 谁知道呢,
A waste. - l dunno, though,
至少她有的干
at least she's getting some.
比我强 - 还有我
Getting more than me. - And me.
不管在哪儿干,只要能干就成
Doesn't matter where you get it, so long as you do.
“你们就想要那个,” 她们都这德行
''You're only after one thing,'' that's them.
倒也没说错! - 是啊
And we are! - Yeah.
有一次在房♥子后面没人看得见的地方,
Behind the house, no one's looking,
我硬起来了,她就一把抓住
l've got this fucking boner and she's grabbing it,
欧耶,我感觉好爽啊,啊—
l'm like, yes, l'm going, ''Aah,''
她继续往下掏,摸到了我的蛋蛋
She's scooping down, she's got my balls an' all,
然后她又捏又扯,抓得好紧
then she's pulling, gripping dead tight.
然后她就住手了,要回家去
Then she stops. She's got to go home.
她竟然住手了
She fucking stops.
天哪,我发♥骚♥了
Christ, l'm packing it.
就说今天这事吧,
l mean, just look at today.
就说明…人生苦短,应该勇于尝新
lt's proof...you should try anything.
我们走吗?
Can we go?
呆会儿
Later.
下回再跟你细说
Tell you what, some other time.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
…就我和他…
..just me and him...
不会吧!
No!
Delaney夫人怎么样了?
How was Mrs Delaney?
你们是不是在说毒品的事? - 不是,我们就随便聊聊
Did you say about the drugs? - No, we just chatted.
天啊,快送我回家 - 不行
God, just take me home. - Nope.
还有要紧事呢
Things to do.
♪Just trash, me and you
♪lt's in everything we do... ♪
你就象莫扎特 - 我怎么象莫扎特了?
You're like Mozart, you. - How am l like Mozart?
他年纪轻轻就经历非凡 我们其他人都在干什么呢?一事无成
He did everything dead young. The rest of us, what are we doing? Nothing.
Robert Coles——他拍过广♥告♥
Robert Coles - he did that advert.
除了他 可是你现在已经什么都经历过了!
Apart from him. But you, doing all sorts, now!
我才刚开始呢 - 真受不了你
l've only just started. - l'm sick of you.
揍他,上啊
Get him down. Come on.
屁精 - 死玻璃
Pansy. - Shirt-lifter.
死同性恋
Fucking queer.
♪You don't care about us... ♪
♪Oh, oh, you don't care about
♪Us... ♪
我敲门了
l did knock.
我要去取钱,你想一起去吗?
l'm going to the cash and carry, do you want to come with me?
打死我也不会去 - 我本想让你开车的
Like l'd rather die. - l was gonna let you drive.
如果警♥察♥叫我们停车,
lf we get stopped by the police,
就说我糖尿病发作,你送我回家
say l'm a diabetic and you're taking me home.
转弯时慢一点
Take the corner slowly now.
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
真差劲 - 呸,明明很好的
That's dreadful. - Oi! That's good, that is.
过几年如果你想把它卖♥♥了,可以给我
lf you're gonna sell this in a few years, you could give it to me.
太荣幸了!白送一辆车给你
l like that! Give you a car for nothing.
随你便 - 我19岁时有了车
Could do. - l was 19 before l had a car.
我当时和一个叫Jimmy Moran的男人拍拖
l was going out with this bloke called Jimmy Moran.
我送他回到家,又跟他难舍难分
l'd drive him home, couldn't get rid of him.
我俩一直缠绵到凌晨三点 - 闭嘴!
He'd snog me till three in the morning. - Shut up!
他的厚嘴唇好棒 - 我可不想知道
Great big lips. - l don't wanna know.
现在他在中部工作 你有男朋友吗?
Works at the Midland now. Have you got a boyfriend?
你不说也没关系,但是…
You don't have to say but...
我可不傻,宝贝
l'm not daft, love.
你晚上在外面混,并不在Donna家
You're out at night, you're not round at Donna's.
我没别的意思,只想说…
l'm not having a go, l'm just saying...
你才15岁 我就担心这个,你才15岁
You're 15 years old. That's what l'm worried about, you're 15.
我不知道你都在干些什么… - 我什么都没干!
l don't know what you're doing... - l'm not doing anything!
什么都没! - 我不介意的
l'm not! - l don't mind.
我是说,当同志没关系… - 我没干什么,行了吧?
l'm saying, it's not about being gay... - l'm not, all right?
好吧,说够了 停车
OK, that's enough. Pull in.
那Stuart是谁?
So, who's Stuart?
Nathan!
Nathan!
老天,你的事情怎么没完没了的, 象写小说一样
Oh, my God, it's nonstop with you. You're like a novel.
你就不能出来一下吗? - 不行
Can't you get out? - l can't.
我在煎火腿 你想怎么办?
l burnt the ham. What you gonna do?
你应该把Stuart的事告诉她
You'll have to tell her about Stuart.
不行 - 你必须说,她反正知道的
l can't. - You'll have to. She knows.
不行 - 你必须说
l can't! - You'll have to.
我爱干什么就干什么,我是莫扎特
l can do what l like. l'm Mozart.
我他妈是莫扎特
l'm fucking Mozart.
要是被人看见怎么办?
What if someone sees us?
这是死人的家
lt's a dead man's house.
如果有人在死人的家里进进出出,
lf people come and go from a dead man's house,
别人会以为是跟那个死人有关, 事实也是如此
people think it's something to do with the dead man, which it is.
糟糕! - 没事的,我已经把密♥码♥抄下来了
Shit! - lt's all right, it was written down.
如果死人能对你产生这样的效果的话, 真应该多死几个人
People should die more often... if it has this effect on you.
什么意思?
Meaning?
你良心发现了
Well, it's nice of you.
我从没想到你也会关心起你的炮♥友♥来了
l didn't think you cared about your shags.
你负责找录像带,其余的交给我
You do the videos, l'll do the rest.
她知道他是同志,她早就知道了
She knows he's gay, she's always known.
尽管这样,可是设想一下, 如果你死了,你妈来翻你的东西,
Yeah, but imagine you're dead and your mother goes through your stuff,
翻到你的那堆色情东西, 你就真的希望她看到那些东西吗?
goes through your porno stash, do you really want her seeing that?
当然,你妈是个例外 我是说一个普通的妈妈
Well, not your mother. A normal mother.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
我在想,应该给我的房♥子配一套备用钥匙
l was thinking, l'll get a spare set of keys for the flat
就由你保管
so you could have them.
你就可以来救我了,Vince
Come and save me, Vince.
好啊,也把我的钥匙给你
Yeah. And you can have a set of mine.
是啊!天有不测风云嘛
Yeah! Like anything's gonna happen to you.
快去找毛♥片♥吧
Right, porn.
我告诉过你,他很没用的,两秒钟就射了
l told you, he was a crap shag, came in two seconds.
不行,你不能进去
Oh, no, you don't.
您知道Stuart Jones在哪儿吗? - 听着,别跟我废话
Do you know where Stuart Jones is? - Listen. Peace and quiet.
他不在家
He's not in.
活见鬼了
Blissful day.
这就是我们男同志身后留下的遗产,
Gay man's legacy, that's what we leave behind,
一堆垃圾
a pile of trash.
他有儿童照片
He had pictures of children.
有些还是婴儿呢
Some of them are babies.
太恶心了
lt's really disgusting.
哈哈
Ha ha.
要是他真的这样做的话,
He could have done,
那才精彩呢
that would have been so brilliant.
告诉你什么才是我真正找到的,
Tell you what l did find, though,
可别想歪了哦…
and don't take this the wrong way...
什么? - 就是你
What? - Well, it's you.
他有你的照片,好几十张呢
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表