剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
算500块,怎么样?
Just call it 500, yeah?
好
Fine.
对了,妈和爸要离婚了 - 是啊,真好笑
Oh, Mum and Dad are getting a divorce. - Yeah, yeah. Funny.
你去见过他们了? 千里迢迢地开10英里车去看他们?
You've been to see them? Driven all of ten miles to see them?
他们当然不会告诉你这个宝贝儿子, 都得由我担着
Course, they don't tell golden boy. l get it all.
他们说什么了? - 你可以给他们签一张支票
What have they said? - You could just write them a cheque.
你要是不相信我,就自己去看他们 我给你画张地图
lf you don't believe me, go and see them. l'll draw you a map.
♪Pounding techno
说实话,我不介意 我们可以去Castlefield
Honestly, l don't mind, we could go down Castlefield.
你说过你喜欢这儿
You like this place, you said.
今天都听你的,随便你想去哪儿
lt's your day, we're doing what you like.
问题是,一开始看上去都一样
Problem is, it all starts to look the same.
知道吗,我在悉尼住了三年 那儿可好了
l spent three years in Sydney, you know? lt's fantastic.
同志区特别大,几百家夜♥总♥会♥, 后来我来了这里,
The scene's huge, hundreds of pubs, and then l come here,
跨越了半个地球,看到的是什么?
halfway across the world and what do l find?
同样的男人在同样的俱乐部里面
The same men standing in the same clubs.
噢,同样的什么? - 男人
Yeah. What's the same? - The men.
对
Right.
和什么一样? - 和悉尼一样
Same as what? - The same as Sydney.
那个女人也去了葬礼 - 哪个女人?
She was at the funeral, that woman. - What woman?
那边那个
That one there.
嘿!你上哪儿去了?!
Hey! Where the fuck have you been?!
嗨 Stuart,这是Cameron 你们见过
Hiya. Stuart, Cameron. You've met.
对,我们在自助餐时见过
That's right, yeah, we met by the buffet.
那次自助餐不错,好吃极了
l liked that buffet, it was fucking excellent.
你喝多了 - 去给我弄杯喝的!
You're pissed. - Get me a drink!
♪Touch And Go: Would You Go To Bed With Me?
♪Would you go to bed with me?♪
客户总监都干些什么? - 总监客户
What does an account director do? - l direct accounts.
有些客户很糟糕,但是有些很好
Some of it's shit but some of the clients are good.
曼彻斯特独♥立♥厂牌,诸如此类
Manchester indie labels, that sort of thing.
我闭着眼睛都能做
l could do it in my sleep.
我不知道 我正在考虑跳槽
l don't know. l'm thinking about moving.
我正在找
l'm lookin' around.
找什么? - 什么都可以
What for? - Anything.
总会有更好的东西,是不是? 在前面等着你
There's always something better, isn't there? Waiting to come along.
你知道这种感觉吗?
D'you know that feeling?
给你
Here you go.
你去了那么久,我很想你
You took your time. l missed you.
噢,失陪了
Oh, don't mind me.
他去哪里? - 管他呢
Where's he going? - Up his own arse.
到了,就这么点地方 你要喝酒吗?
There it is. Not much. D'you want a drink?
你想喝吗? - 就一杯,我不能熬夜
You having one? - Just one. l can't stay up.
我得上班
l'm working first thing.
杜松子酒 - 噢?杜松子酒
Gin and tonic. - Yeah? Gin and tonic.
别介意Stuart 他那付德行我看了几十年了
Sorry about Stuart. l haven't seen him that pissed in ages.
你朋友,他在钓我
Some friend. He made a pass at me.
不会的,他总是这付德行
No, he's always like that.
Vince,我见得多了 他在钓我
Vince, l've been around the block. He was making a pass.
不会的,真的,他不会喜欢你的
No, really, he wouldn't fancy you.
多谢夸奖
Thanks(!)
我不是这个意思…
No, l mean...
他就是这种人,你知道吗? 他不会的
lt's just types, you know? He wouldn't.
他有
He did.
真不错,这儿很不错
lt's nice. Nice place.
啊…何许人博士
Ahh... Doctor Who.
我们以前也看 我小时候可怕他了
We used to get that. Scared me as a kid.
有一集是说橱窗里的假人的
The one with the shop window dummies.
还有那集讲蛆的,很好看
And that one with the maggots. That was good.
你有多少录像带?你是那种风衣怪人吗?
How many tapes have you got? You one of those anorak blokes?
你的录像带! - 去他妈的录像带!
Your tapes! - Sod the tapes!
哪些录像带?
Which tapes?
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表