剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
God.
噢,老天
Oh, my God.
噢——我的老天!
Oh-ho-ho, my God!
我真的不能呆太久
Look, l really can't stay long.
那是谁?你那儿有人?
Who's that? You've got someone there.
呃,呃,没有,真的没关系
'Er, er, no, really, it's fine.'
别管车了,我们叫出租 你钓人了,太阳从西边出来了
Forget the car, we'll get a taxi. You've copped off. That's a first.
没有,真的没有
No, really, really, l haven't.
我去开车 - 你敢
l'll get the car. - 'Don't you dare.'
我搭出租车去 你快搞定他, 然后把他赶走 我们医院见
l'll get a cab. Shag him blind, kick him out, l'll see you there.
不,我真的… - (关机)
'No, really, really, l...' - (Beep)
是我朋友,他妈妈送医院了
lt's my friend. His mother's in hospital.
说是挺严重的
They think it's serious.
我得赶过去 - 真可惜
l'll have to go. - That's a pity.
我真的很想干 - 我也是
l was really looking forward to that. - Me too.
我给你叫辆出租
l'll phone you a taxi.
出什么事了? - 都赶一块儿了
What's happened? - Everything.
我也该走了,还得上课呢
l'll have to go, anyway. l've got college.
大学…还是中学?
College...or school?
高中毕业班
Sixth-form college.
你几岁? - 18
How old are you? - 18.
你哪年生的
What year were you born?
1981 - 靠,你还想了一下
1981 . - Bollocks. You had to think about it.
没人会多想自己是哪年生的
No one has to think about what year they were born.
你几岁?
How old are you?
16.
你几岁,老实说?
How old are you, really?
15.
划帐吗? 对
ls it on account? Yeah.
你去哪儿了? 来吧
Where've you been? Come on.
你得先送他,是不是?
You had to bring him, didn't you?
噢,老天
Oh, my God.
噢,老天
Oh, my God.
来,接着
Here he is. This is him.
扶住他的头,小心
Hold his head. Careful.
今天早上开始的,晚上10点就生了
Started this morning. Ten o'clock tonight, there he was.
我本来想好要来看你生产的 - 得了吧
l wanted to be there. - No, you didn't.
跟出车祸似的
lt's like a car crash down there.
天哪,头型真搞笑,他好…
Oh, God. Funny shaped head. He's...
丑,是不是?一点不象我
Ugly, aren't they? He doesn't look like me.
我们本来没想给他起名字, 因为这是你和Romey的事
We weren't talking about names, because that's up to you and Romey.
可是我一看到他就脱口而出“Frederick”
But l just looked at him and said, ''Frederick?''
我觉得不错 - 什么,说反话吧?
l quite like it. - What, in an ironic sort of way?
是啊 - 不对,还反得不够
Yeah. - No, it's not ironic enough.
Alfred怎么样?那样你的“Fred”还留着 Vince,检查一下Alfred
What about Alfred? That way, you've still got the Fred bit. Run a check on Alfred.
Alf Roberts,Alfie,Michael Caine Alf——这不是那个美国肥皂剧里的布偶吗——
Alf Roberts, Alfie, Michael Caine. Alf - that American sitcom with the puppet -
有点美中不足 不过等他上学时, 大家早忘了那肥皂剧了,除非有线电视里还在放
bit dodgy. But that's forgotten by the time he's in school. Unless it's on cable.
我打赌他们会让它上Bravo频道的,噢
l bet they've got it on Bravo. Oh.
蝙蝠侠的仆人就叫Alfred——太棒了 好名字
Alfred's the name of Batman's butler - marvellous. Good name.
你觉得Alfred怎么样?
Alfred. What do you think?
好极了 - 我儿子
Great. - He's mine.
你怎么不把他介绍给我们?
Aren't you going to introduce us?
呃,你叫什么来着?
Er, what was your name again?
Nathan - 噢,没错 Lisa打来电♥话♥时,
Nathan. - Oh, you've met. Lisa was on the phone
Nathan正好射了我一身 - 真要命
when Nathan shot his load all over me. - For God's sake.
信不信由你 他15岁,是不是,Nate?
Well, he did. He's 15, aren't you, Nate?
你们俩今晚各有了一个孩子 - 他把他的战利品带来了
You both had a child on the same night. - He's brought the trophy cabinet.
这是我这辈子最重要的一个电♥话♥, 而他当时就在场,我不能让他走
The most important phone call of my life and he was there. l couldn't leave him.
你自己想来的,是不是?
You wanted to come, didn't you?
是啊
Yeah.
Romey,看看我俩干的好事
Romey, what the fuck have we done?
噢,该死
Oh, shit.
对,对,对
Yes, yes, yes.
摘下你的手表
Take off your watch.
(护士)对不起,劳您驾 (工友)小心后面
(Nurse) Excuse me, please. (Porter) Mind your backs.
对,对,对
Yes, yes, yes.
你行啊,Vince 你会有出息的
You're good, Vince. You'll do good things.
你能告诉我有没有得癌吗? - 你为什么会得癌?
Could you tell if l had cancer? - Why would you have it?
我老是觉得自己会生癌 - 她一定会喜欢的 谢谢,再见
l always think l've got cancer. - She'll love it. Yeah, thanks, bye.
Ken送花来了——这贱♥人♥ 我也该买♥♥花的
Bloody Ken - he's sending flowers. l should have got flowers.
Nathan,买♥♥花去,越快越好
Nathan, get some flowers, quick as you can.
你不可以打手♥机♥,会让呼吸机失灵的
You can't use your mobile. You'll switch off the iron lungs.
我突然想抽雪茄了
There's a thought - l should have a cigar.
别让他这么支使你
You don't have to do what he says.
我…我不介意
l...l don't mind.
我,呃,去弄些…
l'll, erm, just get some...
靠,怪冷的
Blimey, bit nippy.
看,从这儿可以望到我妈家呢
Look, you can see my mother's house from here.
我们还是下去吧
Come on, let's go back down.
是不是感觉怪怪的?
lt's weird, isn't it?
他就这么活生生的在你面前
l mean, he's real.
看着他,就好象…
Just seeing him, it's like...
我也不知道象什么,反正很棒
l dunno what it's like. l mean, it's brilliant.
可还是怪怪的
But it's weird.
这是我这辈子最昂贵的一枪了
The most expensive wank l've ever had.
好,你就自杀去吧
Oh, that's right, top yourself.
肥皂剧里就是这么编的, 出生和死亡都发生在同一集里
That's what they do in soaps. Birth and death in the same episode.
快下来,现在开始你要负责任了…老爸
Get down. You've gotta be responsible now...dad.
就这样,伸开双臂,来个泰坦尼克!
That's it. Arms out. Titanic!
世界之王! - 老是让我当Kate Winslet
King of the world! - l'm always Kate Winslet.
世界之王!
King of the world!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
天啊,
Oh, my God.
Vince,硬了
Vince, hard-on.
我没硬
l have not.
你怕什么呀,又没人看见 来,弄出来,弄出来
l didn't know you cared. No one's looking. Go on, get it out, get it out.
靠,我都有半年没做了
Fuck off. Six months since l've had a shag.
就象巴普洛夫的狗(注,指条件反射)
lt's like Pavlov's dogs.
小可怜
You sad bastard.
Stuart - 上钩了
Stuart. - Had him.
听着,你回家睡觉,
You're going home. You're going to sleep,
明天还得早起上班
you're getting up and you're going to work.
从今往后辛勤工作20年 你现在要尽父责了
Then, you can work hard for the next 20 years. You've got a kid to look after now.
一定,我保证
Absolutely, l promise. Yes.
要一粒吗?
Want one?
不要拉倒,我还舍不得给呢
All right, more for me.
好了,Nathan,我们走 让拉拉们忙去吧
Right. Nathan, let's go. lt's all getting a bit lesbian in here.
我的羊水破了!
My waters have broken!
这小家伙就象是一本日历,象是一座钟
He's a calendar, that kid, he's a clock.
象是一只巨型秒表,就这么瞪着我
A great big stopwatch just staring me in the face.
他只管长啊长啊
As he gets older, that's all he can do.
你知道这意味着什么?
Do you know what that means?
我老了
l'm getting older.
你知道…
Mind you...
没人能够长生不老
they don't always live.
脑膜炎——还是这个好
Meningitis - that's a good one.
Stuart,你吃什么药了?
Stuart, what have you taken?
肯定不是E(注:指ecstasy,一种兴♥奋♥剂♥) 你5分钟前才吃的
That's not E. You only took it five minutes ago.
是什么药? - 不知道,反正不便宜
What is it? - Don't know. lt was expensive.
你连自己吃什么药都不知道,真是白♥痴♥
You don't even know what you're taking. You twat.
唔
Hmm.
糟糕!该死!
Shit! Fuck!
别骚扰他了
Look, leave him alone.
我来送他回家
l'll take him home.
我要干♥你♥,我要整夜地干♥你♥,好不好? 想不想要?
l'm gonna fuck you. l'm gonna fuck you all night, yeah? ls that what you want?
我送他回家
l'm taking him home.
我跟他走 - 真乖
l'm going with him. - Good boy.
没人教过你这个吧?
No one told you about that, did they?
来了
That's it.
慢慢地
Slowly.
都进来了
That's all of them.
全体足球队队员
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表