剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
Well, you know what she's like, l mean...
不容易啊
lt's not easy.
瞧,他想出来
Look at him. He wants out.
来,小东西,出来喽
Come on, wee man. There we go.
这就好了
You're all right.
Marie打过电♥话♥
Marie's been on the phone, having a go.
你姐姐有一点很象我, 她心里有什么就会说出来
One thing l give your sister, she says what she thinks.
是啊,一说就没个完
Yeah, then she says it all again.
你从来没有干过这个吧?
You've not done this before, have you?
这小家伙,他要一晚上都留在你这儿
You'd have had him stay there all night. Little fella.
她把孩子交给你?
She leaves her baby with you?
她是我朋友 - 那一定是非常要好的朋友
She's a friend. - She must be a very good friend.
不是你想的那种朋友 - Stuart,我可没有这么想过
She's not that sort of friend. - Stuart, l didn't think that for a second.
你妈和我,我们会这般下场一点不奇怪
Your mother and me, it's no wonder we ended up like this.
就好象…
lt's like...
我们之间该说的都说过了
we've said everything there is to say.
话说回来,我们也并非什么都说过了
Then again, l don't think we've said anything at all.
如果…
lf ever...
如果还有什么…
lf ever there's anything that...
什么?
Like what?
不耽误你了,我还是走吧
l'm keeping you, l'd best be going.
你要小心照管他
You be careful with him, now.
如果他不肯睡觉,你姐姐会教你怎么办
lf you can't get him to sleep, your sister will tell you what to do.
太晚了,你妈又要唠叨了
l'm late, your mother'll be nagging me.
她老担心我晚上开车
She has this thing about me driving at night.
我想只要她还在唠叨,就说明她还在关心我
l suppose as long as she's nagging, she's worried about me.
这就够了
That's something, l suppose.
千万记得来接他 我10点钟得去琐案法庭
Pick him up first thing, mind. l'm in the small claims court at ten.
♪ Karen Ramirez: l Didn't Know l Was Looking For Love
♪ Didn't know l was looking for love
♪ l was alone thinking l was just fine
♪ l wasn't looking for anyone to be mine
♪ l thought love was just a fabrication
♪ A train that wouldn't stop at my station
♪ Home alone, that was my consignment
♪ Solitary confinement
♪ So when we met l was skirting around you
♪ Didn't know l was looking for love
♪ Until l found you, found you ♪
我知道,我也烦着呢
l know, it's been bothering me.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
什么? - Vince的生日
About what? - Vince's birthday.
这得看我还在不在
Depends if l'm still here.
这算什么?一个家?
What is it, a family?
大家欢聚一堂,你虚构的小家庭
All those people gathered around, your own little make-believe family.
什么都齐了,连孩子都有了
You even had a baby just to finish it off.
你以为这就是家庭吗?拉倒吧
lf you think that's a family, you're fucked.
性,你永远只在乎性
lt's sex. lt's always sex with you.
你所做的一切都是性
Everything you do is sex.
Vince对你来说算是什么角色?
What do you think Vince is there for?
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
他只是在等待
He's just waiting.
他等了那么久,乐在其中
He's been waiting so long he thinks he's happy.
只要这辈子能每天陪着你,
Being with you every day of his life
离他的目标只有一步之遥
is as close as he's going to get.
什么目标? - 有朝一日你会干♥他♥
Close to what? - To the day you finally fuck him.
别说你不知道这个
And don't tell me you didn't know that.
我可以离开,我可以一走了之
Look, l could go. l could just walk away.
他根本不会在意
l don't think he'd even notice.
但是他应该得到这个机会
But he's worth the chance.
他理应得到这个机会,是不是?
He deserves the chance, doesn't he?
那我该怎么办?
So what am l supposed to do?
放开他,如果你还算是朋友的话
Leave him alone, if you are any sort of a friend.
因为象Vince这样的人,
Cos there's no such thing as Vince.
如果你不放他走,他就不会拥有自我
He doesn't exist on his own, you don't let him.
我喜欢他
And l like him.
也许我很傻,
So maybe l'm stupid.
但是我真的喜欢他
But l really like him.
♪ Blondie: One Way Or Another
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表