剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
He's got these photos of you, about three dozen of them,
就跟那些东西♥藏♥在一起
just hidden away with all this stuff.
好几十张你的照片,有的是你在笑, 有的是你在酒吧
Just photos of you having a laugh or in the pub but dozens of them.
他没有的
He hasn't.
他当然不会有,笨蛋
Of course he bloody hasn't, you twat.
去死吧 告诉你,我可是帅死人不偿命 这是别人亲口告诉我的
Piss off. As a matter of fact, l'm dead good-looking. l was told.
是啊,你帅
Well, you are.
哦
Oh.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
Phil给你的礼物 接着,《我的野蛮工具—1》
Presents from Phil. There you go, Powertool One.
你没去太可惜了
See what you're missing.
葬礼棒极了,自助餐也不错
lt was great, you know. Good buffet.
别强装了,Stuart,男人伤心不是错
lt's all right, Stuart, you're allowed to be sad.
我不会说出去的
l won't tell anyone.
他死了又怎么样,照样是个王八蛋
He's still a bastard, though, dying.
葬礼已经够多的了,我不需要它来提醒, 再过17个礼拜我就30了
We get enough funerals, l don't need reminding. 1 7 weeks and l'm 30.
我会当众慷慨赴死的
l'm dying in front of everyone.
你礼拜一上的那个学生呢,他几岁了?
What about that student you had on Monday, how old was he?
21 - 那么,你就是21岁
21 . - There you are, you're 21 .
重要的是,你心里有多年轻,你就多年轻
You're as young as who you feel. lsn't that the point?
礼拜一我♥干♥什么了?
Monday, what happened to me?
在跟那个屁♥股♥长虫的家伙扭打,够无聊
Fighting off that bloke with the leg, another shit night.
我们开始老了,既然挡也挡不住, 索性就顺其自然吧
We're getting older and there's nothing to stop us so we don't. We never stop.
就算到了60岁,我还是要在Canal大街上 服着伟哥坚守岗位
l'll still be there when l'm 60, walking down Canal Street, taking Viagra.
而我还会是你的跟屁虫,好可悲
And l'll be chasing after you. Pathetic.
我觉得这样很好啊 我要战斗到最后一刻
l think it's brilliant. l want to die shagging.
是啊,
Yeah.
Phil就是这么死的
Phil did that.
♪You're my world
♪You are my light
♪Up there
♪You're my world, you're every friend
♪l pray... ♪
十点才开门
Don't open till ten.
我得更新一下我的会员证
l just need to renew my membership.
你叫什么名字? - Bernard Thomas
What's your name? - Bernard Thomas.
两块钱
That's two quid, please.
哎!小兔崽子,给我滚!
Oi! Get off, you little bastard!
啊呀呀,Bernie,是你的小孩吗?
Aye aye, Bernie, one of yours?
喂
Hi.
对,我们正要出发…
Yeah, we're just about to go...
谁?
Who did?
他干什么了?
He's done what?
什么?
What?
她怎么会知道我的名字? - 是Donna太多嘴,我从没说过
How the fuck did she know my name? - Donna's always talking. l never said.
Nathan,都是你干的好事, 你该知道,我才不会管你呢
Nathan, you have made a big mistake. You've actually imagined l give a shit.
你还是回去当你的乖学生吧,
Why don't you just run off to your schoolboy life
别来给我们惹麻烦
and stop bothering us?
我回不去了 我妈告诉我爸,他气坏了
l can't. Me mam told me dad and he was furious.
他让我滚出去 他骂我是屁精,把我赶出家门了
He said, ''Get out!'' He called me a poof and threw me out.
我回不去了,他会揍我的 - 他不会的,不然我就叫警♥察♥抓他
l can't go back, he'll hit me. - He won't, l'll get the police on him.
我去跟他谈 你家在哪儿? - 我不说
l'll tell him. Where do you live? - l'm not saying.
他姓什么? - Malony
What's his surname? - Maloney.
那我就去给电♥话♥本里所有姓Malony打电♥话♥
l'll go through every Maloney in the book.
不光是我爸,还有学校里的那些男生
lt's not me dad, it was these boys at school.
他们说要杀了我 我不能回去
They said they'd kill me. l can't go back.
你们别听他胡说 - 我可以住你那儿
You can't believe a word he says. - l could stay at yours.
不行
No.
都是你的过错!都是你造成的, 是你找我的
lt's your fault! lt's all cos of you, this. You chose me.
反正我不回去 我要去伦敦 我会流落街头
l'm not going back. l'll go to London. l'll live on the streets.
我会去卖♥♥淫,我会被人杀了
l'll be a rent boy and l'll be murdered.
我会的!
l will!
跟现在的小泼妇一比,我真的老了
You know you're getting older when the drama queens start looking younger.
我能留在这儿吗?就今天晚上?
Can't l stay here? Just for tonight?
他没脑子,没准干得出来
He's stupid enough. He could run off.
天哪,意思说我得跟你睡了?
Christ, does that mean l'm sleeping with you?
他闹够了就会回家的
He'll get fed up and go home.
要是他不呢?
What if he doesn't?
把他赶回家去
Pack him off home.
你自己去
You do it.
是你惹的麻烦
lt's your problem.
去死吧,Vince
Fuck off, Vince.
我去小便 - 我们应该给他妈妈打电♥话♥
l'm going for a piss. - We should phone his mother.
她肯定急死了 万一他在撒谎, 他有危险怎么办?
She must be frantic. What if he's lying now and he is in danger?
是鸡♥巴♥,都是鸡♥巴♥惹的祸
lt's cock. That's all it is, cock.
谢了,Bernie
Thanks for that, Bernie.
你15岁,被你妈妈发现了 问题不在于“同志”或是“同性恋”,
15 and your mother finds out, it's not ''gay'', it's not ''homosexual''.
而是鸡♥巴♥
lt's cock.
你妈妈知道你喜欢鸡♥巴♥
Your mother knows you like cock.
拿这个来讨价还价,真够无♥耻♥
Fair do's, it is revolting.
这是你吗?
ls that you?
你当时几岁啊?
How old were you there?
还小呢
Young.
等他安顿下来后, 就给我们电♥话♥号♥码,我来跟她谈
As soon as he's settled, he's giving us the number. l'll talk to her.
你今晚干什么? - 没什么 干吗?
What are you doing tonight? - Nothing. Why?
你今晚就别赶他走了, 小崽子挺机灵的
You won't shift him tonight, clever little bugger.
如果我们今晚能让他回家,你得跟我一起去
lf we can get him home tonight, you're coming with me.
我可不会一个人去 - 让他去,是他的错
l'm not going on me own. - Take him. lt's his fault.
别来烦我
Give it a rest.
我总不能带Bernie去吧? 他可是他们的儿子
l can't take Bernie, can l? lt is their son.
你想,一边是学生仔,一边是Bernie,
Picture it, schoolboy on one side, Bernie on the other,
他们会怎么想?这个老淫贼!
what they gonna think? Dirty old man!
真是时来运转啊 - 看见了吧,他会这样胡说八道的
Chance'd be a fine thing. - And he'd say something like that.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
能给我块毛巾吗?
Can l have a towel?
等一下
Hang on.
房♥间不错哦,多谢了
Nice room. Thanks.
我们今天参加葬礼了…可你甚至都不问一下
lt was a funeral...cos you didn't even ask.
你以为我们穿黑装是为了赶时髦吗?
Do you think we're wearing black cos it's the fashion?
是Phil,你见过他的
lt was Phil. You met Phil.
对啊 - 他死了
Yeah. - Well, he's dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
一声抱歉就完了?
ls that it? Sorry?
我又不认识他,就一起喝过酒
Didn't really know him, just had a drink with him.
给你 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
我还是去擦擦干净吧
Better clean up.
怎么样,Vince?你跟我一起去吗?
So is that all right, Vince? lf you come with me?
为什么老是我?明明是他的麻烦事
Why has it got to be me? lt's his problem.
是他的错 - 这是你自找的,
lt's his fault. - That's asking for trouble,
谁叫你跟曼彻斯特头号♥花♥花♥公♥子♥鬼混呢
turning up with Manchester's champion shagger.
好好,我答应了,谁让我人好呢
So l'm all right cos l'm harmless.
我们还没有打电♥话♥呢 你上哪儿去?
We haven't even made the call yet. Where are you going?
我有东西忘在车里了
l've left some stuff in the Jeep.
Vince
Vince.
Vince
Vince.
你要干吗?喂!
What are you doing? Hey!
跟你说话呢 你要去哪儿?
l'm talking to you. Where are you going?
快上车吧,我送你回家
Look, get in the car, l'll take you home.
要不我们出去玩,去喝酒, 随便你点什么,我请客
Look, we'll go out, go for drink, go to mine, whatever you want.
好,随便你,滚蛋吧
All right, then. Just fuck off, then.
我走了 你滚吧
l'm going. Fuck off.
拜托,快上车啦好不好?
Please, just get in the car, will you?
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表