剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
前请提要
♪ l wanted your love but l got uncertainty
♪ Tried so hard to understand you
♪ All the good it did me
♪ Now the places that we knew
♪ Remind me of how we were... ♪
抱歉,可是有人投诉汗味太重
Excuse me but we've had complaints about excessive perspiration.
请您离开好吗? - 死相
Could you please leave? - You cheeky sod, you.
要橙汁吗? - 加伏特加
Orange juice? - With vodka.
♪ And do you ever think... ♪
嗨,妈
Hi, Mum.
我猜Marie已经告诉你了吧, 她就爱到处嚷嚷
l suppose Marie's told you, she could never keep quiet.
是新的吗? - 不是,很多年了
ls that new? - No, it's ages old.
我也会给你买♥♥这种衬衫 我给你买♥♥的衣服你从来不♥穿♥
l would've bought you that. l buy you things and you never wear them.
他说什么了? - 唔
So what has he been saying? - Mm.
他现在是专家了
Oh, he's the expert now.
好像可以到市政厅拿一张表格, 不需要律师
Apparently you can get a form from the town hall, no lawyers.
花45镑就可以离婚了 - 不需要理由吗?
You can get divorced for 45 quid. - Don't you need a reason?
衬衫多贵?
How much did it cost?
我不知道,80吧 - 18?
l don't know, 80. - 18?
是80 - 就一件衬衫?
80. - On a shirt?
他肯定说过为什么 - 我早就不听他说话了
He must've said why. - l stopped listening a long time back.
他老是在抱怨
Oh, and he's always got something to nag about.
就象Marie,Robert就这样一走了之 对他来说是家常便饭了
Like Marie, Robert taking off like that. Food and drink to him.
他就喜欢无事生非
Nothing he likes more than a bit of trouble.
你怎么说的? - 对了,我在看♥房♥♥子
What have you said? - Mm! l'm looking at flats.
位于Hale的小公♥寓♥, 我的心态很好,
Nice little place in Hale, l've kept meself in trim,
我会安享晚年的
l'll have a fine old time.
你可以当我的向导,带我到处看看
You could show me round. You can be my guide.
单身汉酒吧,你应该很熟的
Singles bars. Sure you must know them all.
哎,你还没有说过呢 怎么样啊?
Come on, then, you haven't said a word. How's it going?
你跟新女朋友的约会怎么样?
That date of yours, your new girlfriend.
还不错
Um, not so bad.
那么说你还会见她咯?
You're still seeing her, then?
有多久了?她叫什么名字?
How long's that been now? What's her name?
Rosalie,我有顾客呢
Rosalie, l'm with a customer.
噢,对不起
Oh. Sorry.
先生,凭会员卡可以享受各种优♥惠♥
There's all sorts of benefits with the club card, sir.
通过积分,您可以得到航♥空♥里程, 周末休假
Save up points, you can get air miles, weekend breaks.
店里有没有优♥惠♥? - 请问您指的是什么,先生?
Are any benefits in-store? - What would you have in mind, sir?
我以为会有机会跟店员做
l just thought there might be the chance to shag one of the staff.
请问先生您究竟想做什么样的?
Exactly what kind of shag did sir have in mind?
我想做全套性♥交♥ - 没问题,先生
Oh, l thought the full fuck. - Ah, very good, sir.
本周凭积分有特别专送
That's on special offer this week, for bonus points.
我10分钟后送去您的车里 - (手♥机♥)
l could get it to your car in 10 minutes. - (Mobile)
这个超出了我的职责范围
This goes well beyond my job description.
而且他没有为此付工资 如果他说他付了,就是撒谎
And he didn't pay for it. lf he said he did, he's lying.
一切都由保险公♥司♥承担
lt's all on insurance.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
嗨 - 我们出去玩
Hiya. - We're going out.
今天在Paradise是大学生之夜 我要去享受一下高等教育
lt's student night at Paradise. lt's time l had an educated shag.
我很忙,不能去
l can't. l'm busy.
“你从来不忙 噢,对,Cameron ”
'You're never busy. Oh, yeah, right, Cameron.'
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck off!
Vince,你非来不可 我父母脑子坏了
Vince, you've got to. My parents are off their fucking heads!
他跳舞时象个白♥痴♥
He was dancing like a twat.
他长得不错,可是当他一跳舞时, 就象个白♥痴♥
He looks nice and then he started dancing like a fucking twat.
噢
Oh, yeah.
我送他上♥床♥睡觉
l'll put him to bed.
你开车回家 我过20分钟就来
You drive home. l'll be round in 20 minutes.
记住,要积分的
And it's bonus points, remember.
我是不是应该要雀巢的二合一?
l should've gone for that two-for-one on Nescafé.
Vince!
Vince!
Vince!救命啊!
Vince! Help me!
天啊,救救我 他们要杀了我!
Jesus Christ, help me. They're gonna kill me!
他们有凶器
They've got knives and everything.
他们要杀了我! - 谁?
They're gonna kill me! - Who?
没有人,我只是过过场而已
No one, it's just a good entrance.
喂,是我啊!我回来了,回家了
Look, it's me! l'm back, l'm home.
Rodrigo发疯了,把我赶出来了 拿着枪在Balham追我
Rodrigo went mad. Chucked me out. Chased me round Balham with a gun.
你的工作怎么样了? - 我辞了
What about your job? - l binned it.
居然让我星期六晚上上班
Put me on a Saturday night shift.
星期六晚上,就我这样的同性恋
Saturday night and me - me, a homosexual.
我能在你这儿过夜吗? - 行啊,不过我在Cameron那儿
Can l stay at yours? - Yeah, but l was staying at Cameron's.
这是Cameron Cameron,这是Alexander
Um, this is Cameron. Cameron, Alexander.
我们见过 我参加了Philip Delaney的葬礼
We've met. l was at Philip Delaney's funeral.
噢,那个澳大利亚人,幸会
Oh, Australian, very nice.
你们那边有很多好玩的东西, 土著啦,袋鼠啦
Down under, didgeridoos, mammals with pouches. Loads of material, fab.
我们走吧?
Can we go?
你把这些搞定吧,我们明天见
You sort this lot out, l'll see you tomorrow.
噢,不用管我
Ooh, don't mind me.
噢! - 噢,你没事吧?
Oh! - Ooh, are you all right?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
就这么一转眼的功夫
l turn my back for a second.
Vincent Tyler,他是不是你的男朋友?
Vincent Tyler, is that or is that not a boyfriend?
不算是正式的男朋友, 我们一起玩玩而已
lt's not boyfriend-boyfriend. We're just having a laugh.
别骗我了,他就是你的男朋友,BF
He's a boyfriend, you liar. Boyfriend. Capital B.
他不是,他只是个凯子而已
He is not. He's just a bloke, that's all.
我看他象是你的男朋友 - 你有完没完
Looked like a boyfriend to me. - Oh, give it a rest.
那你告诉我,你打飞机时会不会想到他?
Then tell me. When you have a wank, do you think about him?
这是哪儿跟哪儿啊? - 你会不会想到Cameron?
What's that got to do with it? - Do you think about Cameron?
不会 - 恭喜你,他就是你的男朋友
No. - Congratulations, he's your boyfriend.
算是吧 - 噢,听起来还挺幸福的
l suppose. - Oh, sound happy for God's sake.
床上功夫好吗? - 功夫一流
Good shag? - Magnificent shag.
好啊,那不就行了
Well, there you are, then.
我不知道,我觉得…
l don't know. lt's like...
他有点不象圈子里的人 - 噢
He's a bit non-scene. - Ooh.
虽然他跟我出去玩,去Canal大街,
l mean, he comes out with me, he goes to Canal Street,
但他好像象是圈外人
but he's sort of outside it.
有时候他看着我时, 就象我是被一群狼养大的
Sometimes he looks at me like l've been brought up by a pack of wolves.
不管怎么说,是很早以前的事了
Anyway. Early days.
让我看看哪些词犯忌── 我不可以说我感到很高兴 (gay的双关语)
So let me see - l can't say l'm feeling gay,
我不可以说任何“弯”的东西(queer的双关语), 我也不可以把脚放到坐垫上 (pouf的双关语)
l can't say anything's bent or queer and l can't put my feet on the pouf.
你还是别自以为幽默了
Just don't think you're funny cos you're not.
去跟他谈谈 我已经费尽口舌,轮到你了
And talk to him. l've talked myself to death, it's your turn.
进去跟他谈吧 我不是指聊天, 而是正正经经的谈话
Go in and talk. And l don't mean chat, l mean proper talk.
你怎么会有钥匙的? - 他们老了,
How come you've got keys? - They're getting older,
我当然有钥匙
of course l got keys.
有人吗? - 小心地毯
Hello? - Careful, that's the carpet.
是他付的钱,他可以任意处置
He paid for it, he can do what he likes with it.
孩子们没来? - 没有,我们可以清静一些
Boys not with you? - No, we'll have some peace.
他们跟谁在一起? - 没有人,我让他们在悬崖上玩呢
Who are they with? - No one, l left them playing on a cliff.
他在花♥园♥里 别提那辆车
He's in the garden. Don't mention the car.
后车厢里的噪声让他很烦 - 他睡过觉了?
That noise in the boot set him off. - Did he go to bed?
胃疼,把喝的茶都吐了, 很早就上♥床♥睡觉
Nervous stomach, threw up his tea, in bed before Watchdog.
看上去不错 - 还行
lt's looking good. - Should do.
怎么样?
How's things?
啊
Ah.
你忙吗?
You busy?
是啊
Yeah.
好
Good.
那边有一把叉子
There's a fork there.
用机器来挖的话未免大材小用
Unless that gear's too expensive for digging.
真准时啊
Oh. Good timing.
老天,你做了多少件?
Blimey. How many have you done?
是Bernie做的,他攒钱换汽化器呢
lt's Bernie, he's saving up for a carburettor.
妈,这是Cameron - 我们应该见过了
Right. So Mum, this is Cameron. - We sort of met before.
这是Bernie,这里的房♥客 - 不是汽化器,是机轴
This is Bernie, the lodger. - lt's not a carburettor, it's a crankshaft.
这是Nathan,二号♥房♥客
And Nathan, lodger number two.
我不是房♥客,我是难民
l'm not a lodger, l'm a refugee.
别划掉,伙计,还有的是呢
Don't cross me off, Beefy, there's more to come.
他说他是会计师 - 没错
So. Accountant, he says. - That's right.
我们都是现金交易,没有你的事
This is all cash in hand so don't go sniffing about.
我决不多嘴
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表