剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
l won't say a word.
有房♥子吗?
Own house?
有
Yes.
有车吗?
Own car?
有 - 他连牙都是自己的
Yes. - He's got his own teeth as well.
如今的假牙做得都不露痕迹, 是不是,Bernard?
They've made Poli-Grip all but invisible. Right, Bernard?
去你的
You cheeky tart.
好吧,Cameron 看你的了
All right, then, Cameron. You'll do.
嗨,Irene,我们Vincent终于有伴了
Hey, lrene, our Vincent's got himself a fella.
噢,人还很不错呢
Oh, very nice too.
好惨啊,我已经老了 来啊,继续搬盒子
ls it buggery, l'm getting old. These boxes won't shift themselves.
她对你每个男朋友都这付样子吗?
ls she like that with all your boyfriends?
什么男朋友?你是头一个
What boyfriends? You're the first.
你喝茶吗?
Right, are you having tea?
我说的不是那种伯爵茶,是一种袋装茶
None of that Earl Grey nonsense, it's plain old tea bags.
袋装茶?你指的是什么?
What do you mean exactly, tea bags?
你说我指的是什么? 袋装茶,茶在袋里,袋里有茶
What do you mean, what do l mean? Tea bags, tea in a bag, a bag full of tea.
噢,很不错的
Oh, right, that's quite good.
我们也有这种东西,到灌木林里,
We did this sort of thing on walkabout in the bush.
把茶叶放进刚出生的树袋熊的袋子里
We'd suspend tea leaves in the membrane sac of a newborn koala.
味道好极了,还有点肉味
lt tasted nice. ln a meaty sort of a way.
你捉弄我
You're kidding me.
对喽
Yep.
我早知道了
lt's all right, l knew.
你歇着吧 Nathan,你看到字条了吗?
You can stay. Nathan, did you get the docket?
看到了 - 好好核对一下,他们会使坏的
Yeah. - Check it, they'll rob you blind.
我有过无数男朋友
l've had loads of boyfriends.
都有谁啊? - 比如Simon Harris
Like who? - Simon Harris, for starters.
你又不喜欢他 - 还有Darren Griffiths
You didn't like him. - And Darren Griffiths.
他不喜欢你 - 还有Dominic Baxter
He didn't like you. - And Dominic Baxter.
他偷了你的钱! - 妈,多谢了
He stole all your money! - Yeah, Mum, thanks.
我只是说有很多,你根本不了解我
l'm just saying there's been loads. You don't know everything about me.
Nathan,你有男朋友? - 我才15岁
Nathan, you had a boyfriend? - l'm only 15.
开始我还以为你的经验有多丰富呢, 看来不怎么样
For a moment there l thought you were the voice of experience. Obviously not.
放这儿吧
Right, set it in here.
现在我来扶住,你把它弄出来
Now, l'll hold and you take that yoke off there.
好
Right.
喂,你已经听说了吧?
Well...l suppose you've heard?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧,呃…
Yeah, well, it's, uh...
我们改主意了
we've changed our minds.
是因为人寿保险
lt's that endowment policy.
保险下个月到期,正好可以花了它
Matured last month. Might as well use it.
我们看了一下金额,如果离婚的话钱就没了
We looked at the sums but divorce would've eaten it up.
于是你妈就订了机票,下个月,去巴黎
So, your mother's made the booking. Paris, next month.
好
Right.
就这样?就这么过去了?
ls that it? ls that all it was?
本周的游戏?
This week's game?
至少可以让她不闲着
Well, keeps her busy.
那Marie呢?她都担心死了
What about Marie? You know, she's been worried sick.
她还要操心她的孩子们…
She's got the kids to look after and...
好
Fine.
好 我有啥好大惊小怪的?
Fine. Why am l surprised?
你们就光顾自己开心了,是吧?
You just enjoy yourself, all right?
你们就知道自己开心, 浪费我们的时间,真好!
You just enjoy yourself, waste our time, it's fine!
他们越活越傻了
They're turning into lunatics.
呆坐在家里,大眼对小眼的
Sitting in that house like they're just bored!
这就是不成家的最好理由!
lf ever there was an argument against settling down!
无论谁结婚33年后都会这样下场
Stay married for 33 years, anyone'll end up like that.
如果你多花些时间陪他们…
lf you spent more time with them...
了解他们的想法,Stuart
Learn their language, Stuart.
孩子们快回家了
The boys'll be home soon.
我还有事 - 再见了
Things to do. - See you, then.
你可以告诉他们你是同志
You could tell them you're gay.
他们不会被吓死的,万一他们真吓死了, 房♥子就归我们了
They're not gonna drop dead and if they do, we get the house.
即使我是跟女人干,也与他们无关
Even if l was shagging lots of women, it's none of their business.
可是我看到的是,你很为之自豪
But l've seen you, you're so bloody proud.
你怎么知道他们不会适应这些? - 跟他们没法说话
How come they don't fit into that? - You can't talk to them.
当初Robert抛弃你时, 你过了多久才告诉他们?
How long did it take you to tell them Robert was leaving?
他早就远在天边了 .
He was halfway down the M6.
但是我最终还是告诉他们了
But l did tell them in the end.
不然我该怎么办,撒一辈子的谎吗?
What was l gonna do, lie for the rest of my life?
滚你的,Marie
Fuck off, Marie.
你自己滚
Fuck off yourself.
我警告过你,见了我妈, 她就会派你去买♥♥东西
l did warn you. Call round my mother's and you get a list of shopping.
嗨 - 嗨
Hiya. - Hiya.
你买♥♥毡笔了没有? - 她要毡笔干什么?
Did you get the felt pens? - What does she need felt pens for?
谁知道她搞什么鬼
God knows what goes on in Hazel World.
去年圣诞节有个家伙说要卖♥♥给她便宜彩饰
Last Christmas this bloke promised her tinsel, 10p a truckload.
结果阴差阳错,弄来一堆没人要的咖啡
lt all went wrong and she ended up with half a ton of coffee.
噢,看那儿
Oh, would you look at that?
喂,喂!
Hello! Hello!
喂,我叫你们呢!
Hello! l said hello!
我叫你们呢!喂!
l said hello! Oi!
喂,看我啊!我叫你们呢!
l said hello, look at me! l said hello!
没错,Hazeld的橱里的确有大堆咖啡
That's right, Hazel had half a ton of coffee in the shed.
到了八月份,都结块了, Bernie还得把它们都敲碎
By August it was solid. Bernie had to chip it out.
让他们见鬼去吧!
Fuck 'em! Just fuck 'em!
是他的父母
His mum and dad.
♪ lf you're ready, oh-oh lf you're ready steady
♪ lf you're ready, oh-oh... ♪
她在搞什么名堂?
What is she like?
这儿来,Janice,你喝什么?
Here we go, Janice, what you having?
我去买♥♥ - 不行,第一杯由我请客
l'll get them. - No, first one's on me.
亲爱的,你没事吧? - 那是谁?
Hello, love, you all right? - Who's that?
他妈妈 - 真的假的?
His mother. - You're kidding!
Marie就爱多管闲事
And Marie, like she's all concerned.
还记得她17岁时吗? “我知道你 ”
Remember when she was 1 7? ''l know about you.''
“我看见你的杂♥志♥了 我要告诉爸妈 ”
''l've seen your magazines. l'm gonna tell Mum and Dad.''
于是我就得拿钱堵她的口 喝什么?
l had to fucking pay her. Drink?
有什么问题吗?
So what's the problem?
说来话长
Long story.
我有个主意,Nathan,你带他们进去 你出马的话能得到双份
There's an idea, Nathan. You get them in. You get twice what l earn.
你来干什么? - 我来喝一杯,又不犯法
What are you doing? - l'm out for a drink. lt's allowed.
我正跟你妈说起我这辈子最美好的一天,
l was just telling your mother - best day of my life.
就是我儿子出柜那天 跟你没有关系,Nathan
My son came out, l find all this. lt's not just for you, Nathan.
你让我很丢脸 - 我跟Hazel在一起,又没碍着你
You're shaming me. - l'm with Hazel, l'm not bothering you.
你老跟着我,让我很丢脸
You're following me around. lt's shaming.
我们走 - Manto的饮料便宜
We're going. - Drinks for a quid at Manto's.
住嘴,别这样 她尽力了, 还穿了新裙子
Shut up, don't. She's made the effort. She got a new skirt.
听她的,小家伙
Listen to her, Jiminy Cricket.
Nathan,就喝一杯!
Nathan, one drink!
见鬼去吧!
Fuck 'em. Just fuck 'em!
♪ lf you're ready steady lf you're ready... ♪
慢慢来 Vince以前也觉得 我出来玩会丢他的脸
Give it time. Vince used to be embarrassed every time l came out.
即使现在,有时候他也会这样 这是你的Bacardi
He still is some nights but that's Bacardi for you.
我既然来了就不会走,以后还会再来
l've got me drink, l'm staying and l'll keep coming back.
我不会放弃,我会再来的
l won't give up on him. l'll keep coming back.
♪ Oh yeah, jump up and yell
♪ lf you're ready, oh-oh lf you're ready steady ♪
滚开,Christian! - 听到没有,伙计们?他让我滚开
Piss off, Christian! - Hear that, boys? He told me to piss off.
Nathan Maloney会发飑呢
Nathan Maloney can swear.
跟我们说说吧,听说你离家出走了
Tell us the rest, everyone says you've left home.
出什么事了?你妈跟人通奸了?
What happened? Your mother been shagging about?
住嘴! - 你胡说八道!
Shut up! - You're just so wrong!
因为我♥干♥过她
Cos l've shafted her.
她求我♥干♥她 你妈甚至会跟狗干
She was begging. She'd screw a dog, your mother.
Nathan逃跑了?
Ah, did Nathan run away?
小可怜,因为他老爸不举吗?
Poor little boy, cos his father can't get it up?
怎么啦,Nathan? 是不是她向你求欢了?
What's the matter, Nathan? She ask you to give her one?
滚开,臭小子!
Fuck off, kid!
有人来接我了
That's my lift.
再见
See you.
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表