剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表
lt's only second-hand, but it'll get you about.
来吧 - 是一辆Mini,一辆又老又破的Mini.
Come on. - lt's a Mini. A clapped-out, old Mini.
真没劲
lt's pathetic.
我再去给你弄点这种饮料
l'll get you some more of that drink.
Bernie,把你的桶拿来
Bernie, fetch us your bucket.
礼物好庄重啊,Vince
Serious present, Vince.
就象结了婚一样
lt's like being married.
逃之夭夭
Run like the wind.
哇!
Wooh!
我喜欢极了 不如让我来付一半吧, 不能全由你出钱
l love it. l'm just saying that l'm gonna pay half. You can't spend all that.
钥匙你拿着,我还要喝个够
Take the keys, cos l'll only get pissed.
哇!
Wow!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
你从哪儿弄来的?是你租来的吧?
Where did you get it? Did you hire it, or what?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
可是…你已经为我办了派对 - 那好吧,我收回
But...you got the party and everything. - All right, l'll take it back.
看
Watch this.
这真是太太太棒了
That is completely, completely fantastic.
我要一个! - 天啊,我感动死了
l want one! - God, l'm so sad.
♪Jacksons: Shake Your Body Down
你永远不会上他,为什么老让他等着?
You're never going to fuck him, so why do you keep him waiting?
他不是30岁,而是12岁
He's not 30, he's 12.
你让他老长不大
You're keeping him at 12.
♪Move it up and move it down...
上来吧,亮出你的鸡♥巴♥
Come on up and get your cock out.
女士们先生们,有请…Alexander Savage小姐!
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss...Alexander Savage!
♪Spice Girls: The Lady ls A Vamp
这裙子他穿更合适 - 你比我更同志呢
Looks better on him. - You're more of a gay man than l am.
♪..a cooler shaker
♪Marley, Ziggy
♪Melody maker
♪She's a Bond babe, kick some ass
♪Baby love a so glam queen
♪Sing the blues a love supreme...
♪..Grady's, T-birds, to the moon above
♪That's all in the past
♪Legends built to last
♪But she's got...
♪..dude
♪Cos the lady is a vamp She's a vixen not a tramp
♪She's a da-da-da-da-da da da
♪Scary, Baby, Ginger
♪Posh
♪Sporty, yes, now that's your lot
♪We're the Spice Girls
♪Ready to go
♪Ladies and gents, can you please take your seats
♪And we hope that you enjoyed the show &
嗨,生日快乐
Hiya. Happy birthday.
嗯,谢谢 我不知道你会来
Yeah, thanks. Didn't know you were coming.
谢谢 这里有点疯,呃…
Thanks. lt's a bit wild, erm...
他们都喝多了 - 我迟到了
They're all drunk. - l'm late.
你朋友Stuart让我晚点到的
Your mate, Stuart, he said don't come till late.
你饿吗?我饿了 我们出去吃点夜宵吧
Are you hungry? l'm hungry. We could go and get a curry.
来吧,我已经玩够了… - 她来了!
We could. l've had enough of... - Here she is!
Rosalie,你认识Cameron吗? 过来打个招呼
Rosalie, have you met Cameron? Come and say hello.
Cameron!这位是Cameron
Cameron! This is Cameron.
Cameron是Vince的男朋友 Cameron说Vince在床上可带劲了
Cameron is Vince's boyfriend. Cameron says Vince shags like a rabbit.
他送了辆车给他 他是最完美的男朋友
He's bought him a car. He's the perfect boyfriend.
他们都可以算是成婚了 把你的衣服放在卫生间吧
They're practically married. Put your coat in the bedroom.
Vince,给她拿喝的
Vince, get her a drink.
这就是那个女同事吗?
ls that the girl from work?
讨厌的衣服
Bloody coat.
天啊,有个小宝宝 是谁的?上帝赐福他
Blimey, there's a baby. Whose is that? Bless him.
这儿挺大的,是不是? 这么大,你得整天开着暖气才行
lt's a bit big, this place, isn't it? lt's huge. You'd have the heating on full time.
出租车司机找不到路,在附近绕了好久
Taxi driver couldn't find it. He drove round for ages.
他是我男朋友 他…
He is my boyfriend. He's...
他人很好 他… - 我看,我还是回家去吧
He's nice. He's... - Actually, l think l'll head off home.
我的头疼了一天了 这儿太吵,我都要晕了
l've had this head all day. lt's a bit loud. l'll be clobbered.
我还是走吧 生日快乐
Best if l go. Happy birthday, then.
Vince - 让开
Vince. - Fuck off.
我给你叫辆出租车,半夜三更的
l'll phone you a taxi. lt's the middle of the night.
你说的是女朋友,你一直说的是女朋友
You said girlfriend. All those times, you said girlfriend.
你和你的朋友们
Do you sit with your mates,
是不是都在笑话我,因为我象个小丑?
do you sit and laugh at me because l'm such a big joke?
那个女同事,她暗恋我 她真蠢,笑死人了
That girl at work, she fancies me. She's so funny cos she's so stupid.
我真抱歉 我早该说的
l'm really sorry. l should have said.
你是个骗子,Vince
You're just a liar, Vince.
你是个基佬,是个下流、渺小的基佬
And you're a poof. You're a dirty, little poof.
为什么要这样做?她还是个孩子
What the fuck was that for? She's just a kid.
别管了,别管了
Just leave it. Leave it.
我们走,我们这就走
We're going. Let's just go.
你让他怎么去上班? 天啊,你真不是东西
What does he do at work? Christ, but you're such a bastard.
行了,我们走吧
That's it. We're going.
机器狗怎么办? - 我不要
What about the robot? - l don't want it.
我见过更好的
l've seen better.
他有好多礼物还没带走,把钥匙给了我
He left half his presents behind, gave me the keys.
我光忙着跳舞,错过了那场好戏
l gather l missed all the drama. Too busy dancing.
这是我的自传的标题
Title of my autobiography, that is.
录像机里有一盘带子,是他的
There's a tape in the video, belongs to him.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
行,那我走了
Right, l'm off.
Vince回到家,说, 学校里新来个男孩,那个爱尔兰男孩
Vince comes home, he says, ''There's this new boy at school, this lrish boy.''
烦了我好几个礼拜,Stuart这个,Stuart那个,
l had weeks of it. Stuart this, Stuart that.
后来他就再也不提你了
And then he didn't mention you at all.
就好像你们俩有个秘密
Like the two of you had a secret.
很快你就露面了 那天放假,
You tipped up, soon enough. That bank holiday.
你们俩都喝醉了,才14岁就喝醉
Both of you drunk. 14 and drunk.
我见到你,就想, 这小子一肚子坏水
l saw you, l thought, ''Clever little bastard''.
没错,每个人都欺负我 - 我是说你聪明呢
That's right. Everyone have a go at me. - l said clever.
你是故意的吗?是不是?
Did it on purpose, didn't you?
你这下把他给打击坏了
That's one hell of a push you gave him.
你就不能温和点吗? 什么事都要惊天动地的
Can't do things on the quiet, can you? Has to be a spectacle.
你就不能直接叫他滚开吗? - 他才不会听呢
Couldn't you have told him to sod off? - Like he'd listen.
Hazel,他跟了我太久了
Hazel, he'd follow me around for ever.
是啊
Yeah.
Cameron很好,很适合他
Cameron's all right. He's good for him.
Cameron跟他不会长久 - 说不定会
Cameron won't last. - He might.
不会的,但至少他心中会留下位置 给下一个Cameron
He won't. Still, leaves room for the next Cameron.
时候不早,我该走了 噢,还有一件事-
Right, l'm late, l'm off. Oh, one more thing -
你没真的以为那是一桶尿吧?
don't suppose you've seen a bucket of piss, have you?
你跟他说了没有? - 关我屁事
Have you said anything? - None of my business.
可怜的家伙,他想不通到底是为什么
He's trying to make sense of it, poor sod.
不过,如果你真有这份心的话, 你还是挺看重Vince的
But if you want it to make sense, you have to see Vince as important.
他永远也处理不了这种事
And he's never gonna manage that, is he?
再见,孩子,多保重 - 那还用说
See you, kid. Look after yourself. - l always have.
钥匙在桌上,他不想要了
Keys are on the table. He doesn't want them back.
喂?
What?
你想干什么?去死吧
What do you want? Fuck off.
为的什么?
What for?
♪Robbie Williams: Let Me Entertain You
♪Look me up in the Yellow Pages l will be your rock of ages
别假装你没有不高兴
Don't pretend you're not bothered.
如果她跟他结婚的话, 你的孩子就会有个新爸爸
When she marries him, your child will have a new father.
我倒更想知道为什么这会让你不高兴
l'm much more interested in why it bothers you.
为了对付民政局的调查,他搬了进来常住
He's moved in permanently, just in case the Home Office checks up.
他把东西搬进了我们的卧室里, 或者说她的卧室 只是为了预防万一
He's got his things in our bedroom. Her bedroom. Just in case.
他跟她一起睡? 天啊,他们做♥爱♥了
He's sleeping with her? Oh, my God, they're having sex.
Stuart,我很确定她是拉子
Stuart, l have very good reason to believe she's a lesbian.
他们干了没有?到底干了没有?
Have they? Have they? Have they shagged?
她把他的名字加进了房♥契里… 以防万一
She's put his name on the deeds to the house...just in case.
这是她的房♥子 她可以为所欲为
lt's her house. She can do what she wants.
我在这儿住了6年了,按揭我也付一半, 却没有任何书面证明
l've been there for six years, paying half the mortgage, with nothing in writing.
亏你还是律师
And you the solicitor.
如果Romey和我分手的话,我会一无所有
lf Romey and l split up, l get nothing.
啊
Ahh.
我明白了,我还以为你们是真心相爱呢, 原来只是按揭
l see, l thought this was a love story, but it's just a mortgage.
拜托,我只不过是陈述的时候 把事情简化了一些
Yeah, l'm simplifying for my audience.
她只是在做好事,一如既往
She's only doing the right thing. She always does.
她在帮助一个人免于被遣返 她可真是个活菩萨
She's saving a man from being deported. She's so bloody correct.
所以,得由我们来阻止她
So, it's down to us to stop her.
我们刚开始交往的半年里, 她天天给我写情书
First six months we went out, she wrote to me all the time.
剧集 | 英版同志亦凡人(1999) | 导航列表