剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
that I would lay down my life for his,
到头来 他明白这一点就行了
and at the end of the day, that's all he needs to know
因为那才是顶顶要紧的事实
'cause that's all that really matters.
我...
I...
你打听到什么了 - 没有
What'd you hear? - Nothin'.
我去了店里... 和他女友家
I went by the shop... and his girl's.
都没人在
Nobody around right now.
我觉得不像是尼克干的
I really don't know if this is 'Nique.
我是说...
I mean...
他都顾不上自己了
just trying to stay alive.
再跟你过不去...
And fucking with you...
那不是雪上加霜吗
seem like the worst shit for his health.
我拉拢你入伙的原因之一
One of the reasons I brought you on
就是不想跟你的搭子势不两立
is 'cause I ain't want no problems with your man.
可如今他都在我地盘上搞事情了
But now that he fucking with my shit,
那我要你有什么用呢 小子
it makes you seem a whole lot less useful, son.
你玩了命也要把他给我揪出来...
Move like your life depend on finding this nigga...
否则别怪我下狠手
'cause it does.
不 不会吧
Nah, no way.
我可不信
I don't believe that shit at all.
我也这样说的 点唱机 那货是个疯子
And that's what I said, Juke. This nigga's crazy.
我不知道 要不要我再去问清楚
I don't know. You think I still need to ask her anyway, though?
你就直接问拉奎她跟那警♥察♥
You gonna ask Raq about being with that cop
是不是有一腿啊
like that?
也对哦 我脑子进水了
Shit, you right. What the fuck was I thinking?
他有没有告诉你
Did he say anything about what went down
那天晚上到底怎么了
between y'all that night?
没有
No.
他不记得了
He doesn't remember,
如果记得 肯定当场
'cause that would've been the first shit
就跟你说了 所以你没事
to come out of his mouth, so that's good.
我不知道 点唱机 我...
I don't know, Juke. I...
你俩今天去杂货店了吗
You two been by the bodega today?
有没有看见朱莉安娜
Seen Juliana?
没有 - 没有
No. - Nah.
你们在聊啥
What y'all talkin' about?
我...
I...
你懂的 我们不过是...
We was just, um, you know...
我要睡觉了
I'ma go get ready for bed.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
晚安 拉奎姨 - 晚安 宝贝
Night, Aunt Raq. - Mm-hmm. Night, baby.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
就是那个警♥察♥
It's the cop.
霍华德
Howard.
他今天找我了
Pulled up on me today.
说他是我爸
He said he my father.
这个傻缺
This fool.
他也跟我说过这疯话
He was talking that same craziness to me.
我以为他就是一时糊涂
I mean, I thought it was momentary,
脑子会清醒过来的
that he was gonna snap out of it.
可是他还坚持这么认为 妈
Well, he's still saying it, Ma.
对啊
Yeah.
你是他儿子 点唱机是他女儿 你二舅路路...
You his son, Juke his daughter, and your uncle Lou-Lou...
是他双胞胎兄弟 - 我就是告诉你一下
that's his twin brother. - I'm just saying.
他说 他还会来找我的...
He said he was coming back around to talk about it...
你啥也不能告诉他
Yeah, you ain't gonna tell him nothing.
随便他说 你一声别吭
Let him spit all this shit, and you keep your mouth shut.
他是警♥察♥ 千万别跟警♥察♥聊这聊那
He police. You don't talk to no police.
他也没说啥...
And he didn't say anything...
听着 他脑子坏了 卡南
Look, his head is all messed up, Kanan.
他分不清虚实
He don't know what's real and what isn't.
听着 下次他找你 告诉我时间
Look, you just keep letting me know when he step to you
还有他跟你说了什么
and what he says when he do.
如果他欺人太甚
And if he get any stupider,
我就要出手了
I'm gonna get in the middle of it.
让你按我的指示行事 部分原因就在这儿
That's part of the reason why I asked you to do what you did.
霍华德这个人 很无常
Howard, he's always been unstable
总是出言无状
and unpredictable and shit.
他的言行 很难判断
Never know what wildness he gonna say or do.
听着 你尽管保持低调
Look, you just need to keep your head down.
他会忘掉你的
He gonna forget about you.
肯定会的
That's how he do.
我听说零碎斗死了
I heard about Scrappy.
是啊
Yeah.
我本来要告诉你的
I meant to talk to you about that,
结果后来忙忘了
but I got distracted.
简直没有道理呀 妈
That don't make no kind of sense, Mom.
零碎斗怎么会自杀
Scrappy killin' hisself?
哪有那么多道理可言 卡南
It don't ever make no sense, Kanan.
我也很难理解 到底有什么过不去的砍
It's hard to understand how somebody could just get
非得一了百了
to a point where they don't want to live anymore.
听着 人人都有烦心事 卡南
Look, everybody got their shit, Kanan,
每个人的处理方式也不一样
and everybody deal with it different.
零碎斗走了绝路
Scrap made his decision.
我们都很难过 但那是他自己的选择
And it hurts for all of us he left, but it was his call.
是他的愿望
It's what he wanted.
我们记住他的好就行了...
So let's just remember him for who he was...
一如他所愿
how he wanted us to.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我打电♥话♥的时候... 心里真是没底
When I called, I... I wasn't sure...
没错 你是伤了我的心
Yeah, you broke my heart.
但不代表我不愿意见你
But that doesn't mean I never want to see you again.
我一直很惦记你 莎伦
I always want to see you, Shannon.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
多发性硬化症是治不好的
M.S. Isn't a disease that gets better.
我得自掏腰包 请家庭护工
I'm having to pay out of pocket for a home health aide
在她家安装无障碍坡道 还得买♥♥药
and put ramps in her home, some of her meds.
抱歉 艾迪娜
I'm so sorry, Adina.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
要是你口袋里揣着五万块钱
If you got 50 grand burning a hole in your pocket,
可以借给我救急
I could put it to some good use.
你找我也不是为了聊我妈妈
But you didn't hit me up to talk about my mom.
不是... 我是为了我搭档的事
No, it's my, uh... it's my partner.
我听说霍华德在恢复期 - 对 他好多了
I heard Howard's on the mend. - Yeah, he's doing better.
他更懂得照顾自己了
You know, he's taking better care of himself.
戒烟了 吃饭也讲究了
He stopped smoking. He's eating right.
对我的态度也好多了
He's nicer to me than he's ever been before.
那你还担心什么呢
What's the problem, then?
霍华德从来都不好相处
'Cause Howard's always been a world-class dick.
他对你好了 不是天大的好事吗
Him being nicer sounds like a dramatic change for the better.
他有事瞒着我 艾迪娜
He's got secrets, Adina,
很多事情
a lot of them.
每个人都有秘密
We all have secrets.
事实上 咱俩的事你以前也瞒着别人事
In fact, if memory serves, I was yours.
我介意的就是这个
That was the issue.
他说他不记得枪击的事了
He says he doesn't remember anything about the shooting,
但是 我不知道该不该信他
but I don't know if I believe him.
我总觉得这里边有事
It feels like there's more there,
可是我每次多问几句他就火了
but whenever I try digging, he gets pissed at me
还让我别多管闲事
and tells me to leave it alone.
当初有个地铁持刀伤人案
I remember working with him
我跟他都在专案组
on this Subway Slasher task force back in the day.
霍华德自尊心特别强
Howard's got a lot of pride.
他很难接受别人的帮助
He has a tough time letting people help him,
尤其是女人的帮助
especially women.
但我理解你的心情 你们是搭档
But I get it. You're his partner.
本来你也该罩着他
You're supposed to look out for him.
谢了
Thanks.
至少有人能理解我
At least someone understands.
我一直都很理解你
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表