剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
I always understood you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
一无所获
Nothin'.
没人见过尼克
Nobody's seen 'Nique.
有时候 一眼能看穿的就是真♥相♥
Sometimes obvious shit is obvious 'cause it's right.
朱莉安娜凭一己之力劫了货
Juliana hit us herself.
是点唱机
It's Juke.
她唱得不错
She good.
她本来就不错 马文
She been good, Marvin.
嗯 那她...
Yeah, she, uh...
有没有问起过我
She ever ask about me?
以前都怪我 路
I fucked it all up, Lou.
是啊
Yeah, you did.
算了
Whatever.
得去找我们的货了
We got to go find our shit.
我一会儿再联♥系♥你
I'll circle back with you later.
嘿 - 别了
Hey. - No.
继续盯着朱莉安娜家
Keep sitting on Juliana's crib.
有风吹草动马上告诉我
And call me if you see... you hear anything.
我们散了那么多货 还是租不起房♥
All that shit we sold, I still can't afford a place.
我们得多去几个街角做生意了
We gonna have to hit them corners.
这一时半会
Ah, I don't think we'll be able
也没法扩展业务了吧
to grab some more work for a little bit.
太招摇了警♥察♥会盯上我们的
Niggas is definitely gonna start noticing.
还好吗 哥们 - 挺好
What's up, fellas? - What's up?
拉奎在吗
Raq home?
她在里面呢
Yeah, she inside.
你在找房♥子啊
Lookin' at cribs?
是啊 我妈把我赶出来了
Yeah, man. Fuckin' mom kicked me out.
我都睡在青年会了
I'm sleepin' at the goddamn Y.
大名人无家可归流浪街头
Famous all homeless and shit.
这可是你创作的好素材啊
Now, that's what you need to be writing some rhymes about.
我可是认真的
For real.
看看这个
Yo, check this out.
我一直在帮一个哥们的忙
I've been hookin' up this brother
让他女朋友免费用用录音棚什么的
with free studio time for his girl,
他们在这附近有几栋楼
and I know they got some buildings around the way.
改天我问问他肯不肯发发善心帮你
Let me talk to him, see if he want to hook you up,
给你个地方住 - 真的假的
show you some love. - Word?
他不一定点头 但我肯定帮你问
I ain't promise you nothing, but I could for sure ask.
我可以付你钱
I mean, I can pay you somethin',
虽然不多
not a lot, but, like,
但我和卡南还是小攒了一笔
I got this cash that me and K hustled up, man, like...
都说了 我得先问问
Like I said, I'ma ask.
跟你牙买♥♥加山庄的大房♥子肯定没法比
These ain't exactly your Jamaica Estates, though.
但总好过在青年会被人非礼吧
Psh. It's better than getting my dick grabbed at the Y.
你简直救我一命 哥们
You saved my life, brother,
来 抱抱 来吧
Like, come...come here. Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真讲义气
That's real man shit right there.
我和你姐姐说了会罩你的
I told your sister I was gonna look out for you.
但你真的 说话特别算话
Oh, but you is... you a man of your word,
哥们 我会在我姐面前替你美言的
my brother, and I'ma tell her that,
当然 前提是我还能再和她说上话
if I ever speak to her ass again.
你俩走吧
Y'all a trip.
好吧
All right, now.
这才是我哥们
That is my nigga.
我看看
Let me see that.
路不在 - 我不找他
Lou ain't here. - I ain't here for Lou.
我现在没空搭理你 克朗
Look, I ain't got time for you right now, Crown.
我有办法解决我们和路之间的
I think I got a solution to a problem we both havin'...
问题
with Lou.
要是路不搞音乐 对咱俩来说都是好事
You and me better off if Lou wasn't in the music business.
继续说
I'm listening.
我把厂牌的一部分卖♥♥给你
What if I sold you part of the label
价钱相当于白送 如何
for damn near nothing?
你可以随便用它洗钱
Let you wash all the money you want through it.
作为回报 让路离开录音棚 上街做生意
In return, let's get Lou out the studio, back on the street.
那才是他该待的地方
That's where he belong.
喂 好的 我去那里找你
Hello? All right, well, I'ma meet you there, then.
我现在没空 克朗 你得走了
I ain't got time for you right now, Crown...you got to go.
路要是知道我来找你
Oh, but Lou will kill me
他肯定要找我麻烦
if he knew I stepped to you like this.
我不告诉他
Lou ain't gonna know shit.
这混♥蛋♥有没有给我们下套
How we know this motherfucker not setting us up?
你和尼克可能要摆我们一道呢
Maybe you and 'Nique taxed our shit.
尼克打电♥话♥给我 说想和拉奎谈谈
'Nique called me, said he want to talk to Raq.
我现在跟你们一条船
I'm with y'all now.
不跟他一起干了
I ain't in business with him no more.
想谈谈也用不着
There's better ways to get to talking
劫了货 顺手把我们关系户的表妹也弄走了
than grabbing up all our shit and our connect's cousin.
你人都来了
You here, though.
肯定愿意和我谈谈
And I bet you ready to talk.
是愿意
We ready.
但可不保证我们只是谈谈而已
But I ain't promising all we gonna do is talk.
走吧
Let's go.
你先进门 小子
You through the door first, nigga.
很高兴你也来了 拉奎
Good to see you, too, Raq.
你是真想死吧 尼克
You must really want to die, 'Nique.
我是真想你啊
I missed the hell out of you, girl.
♪ 何等福音 ♪ - ♪ 哦 福音 ♪
What a blessedness - Oh, blessedness
♪ 免受一切惊扰 ♪
From all alarms
♪ 依偎于 ♪ - ♪ 我依偎于 ♪
Leaning - I'm leaning
我只是想谈谈 仅此而已
I just want to talk. That's it.
打电♥话♥也能谈啊 哥们
You ever heard of pickin' up a phone, nigga?
我就想劳你大驾啊
You know I got to make you work for it, baby.
而且我明白 你知道是我♥干♥的了
Besides, I knew you knew it was me,
在这一点上 咱俩所见略同
being that we be on the same page like that.
见不见略同不好说
I don't know what book you reading from, nigga,
但你的好日子应该是到头了
but it ain't looking like you gonna live happily ever after.
你想拿回钱的话 就听我说
If you want your money, you'll hear me out.
不想的话...
If not...
你就爱咋咋地
do what the fuck you will, then.
说
Talk.
沃雷尔只是个递消息的
But Worrell's just a messenger.
而我才是消息本身
I'm the motherfuckin' message.
你有件事干得漂亮
You know, it was cute back there
为了打发霍华德 陷害了我
what you did framing me for Howard.
我到底做没做都无所谓了
Don't matter I ain't do it.
如今 我想在街上摆摊卖♥♥柠檬水都不行
I can't even put up a fuckin' lemonade stand on the block
总有条子来抓我
without them trying to put me back in.
你惹是生非 就因为吃了我的瘪
So you all salty 'cause you got beat?
是这么回事吗
That's what the fuck this is?
输了就要认 挨罚就立正
Take the loss like a fuckin' man.
我不能领唱了 拉奎 我的事业全完了
I ain't even gonna front, Raq. My business is done.
连在街头上混
My name ain't even got the same weight
我的名头也没有以前响了
on these streets no more.
你赢了
You won.
真的 你做到了
For real, you did it.
但现在 拜托你们不要再来招惹我
But now I just want to be left the fuck alone.
行吗 我就这点要求
All right? That's it.
你也看见我搞的事情了
You see what I did here.
只要我想动你 谁也拦不住
So you know I can still touch you, baby.
给你和这群哥伦比亚人找麻烦
You know I can still make problems for you
哥做得到
and these fucking Colombians.
我只想保我家人平安
I just want my family safe.
拉奎 我和我的家人都平安
Peace for me and mines, Raq.
你想要平安 就把我们劫了
Nigga want peace, so he rob us.
这算哪门子的平安
Fuck kind of peace is that?
真正的平安
The real kind, nigga,
需要付出代价的那种
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表