剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Last shit I put up on my wall was a Thriller poster.
1982年挂上去的
That was 1982.
好吧 如果你有迈克尔杰克逊的新专辑海报要挂
Well, if you get a poster for the new MJ record,
可以和我说
let me know.
等等 你要去哪 你叫什么
Wait, where you goin'? What's your name?
有名片吗
You got a card?
哪有开雷克萨斯的杂工啊
What type of handyman drive a Lexus?
♪ 我和你一起到最后 ♪
You and I together till the very end
我没听出什么感觉
I just don't hear it.
那就是你没用心听
Then you ain't listenin'.
这女孩是下一个巨星
This girl is the next, next shit.
会改变整个行业
She gonna change the game.
我们签下她吧 - 不 不行
We signing her. - No. No, we not.
路 我们俩的合作关系 要民♥主♥的
Lou, this a partnership, a democracy and shit.
意味着我们两个都得看重艺人才行
That means we-we both gotta believe in the artist.
你从这歌♥听出什么来了
What are you listening to?
这什劳子民♥主♥可是我出的钱
Seeing as I'm financing this fuckin' democracy,
我的意见比你的重要吧 是不是
my vote counts more than yours, correct?
我猜
I guess it...
好啊 好啊 好啊
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir!
卡蒂埃·法里德 绰号♥邓斯
Cartier "Duns" Fareed.
这家伙就像流星一样
My man was a motherfuckin' shooting star.
高大而耀眼 照亮整个天空
Big, bright, lit up the fuckin'sky.
有着超前的眼光
Had vision beyond the game...
广泛涉及音乐 艺术 上城区和下城区
music, art, uptown, downtown.
他来钱的路子很干净 值得信赖
His money was so clean, you could eat off that shit.
这不是路-路·汤马斯阁下嘛
Well, if it isn't Lou-Lou Thomas,
嘴甜得跟抹了蜜一样
the fast-talking pretty nigga
以为凭着他那副帅皮囊 等个红灯的功夫
who thinks he can roll up on my niece at a red light
就能签下我侄女
with all that light-skinned smoothness of his.
卡蒂埃·法里德真的大驾光临了
Cartier Fareed is officially up in the building.
齐萨 你怎么不告诉我他是你叔叔
Hey, Zisa, why you ain't tell me he was your uncle?
那我肯定会开着车扬长而去的
I for sure would've kept driving.
我可不是他侄女
I'm not his niece.
我是卡蒂埃·法里德
Cartier Fareed.
我是克朗·卡马乔
Crown Camacho.
卡蒂埃·法里德是做进出口贸易的
Cartier Fareed is in that import-export thing.
真正的食物链顶端大佬 对吧
He's a top-of-the-food-chain-type motherfucker, huh?
各位 我的胃口大了去了
And I'm still hungry. Now, look here, niggas.
长话短说 我也不是在跟你们商量
I'ma make this short, sweet, and nonnegotiable.
我有个小的音乐运营团队
I've got this small music management group
一直在有策略地缓步发展
that I've been evolving slowly but strategically.
在我的精心调♥教♥ 训练和引导之下
A collection of carefully curated artists
已经培养出来一帮艺人
that I can hone, train, and guide.
而齐萨本人
And Zisa here,
是众所周知的顶尖艺人
she's the cream of the proverbial crop.
我知道你们工作室起步没多久
Look, I see you got a fledgling operation in here,
不太可能给齐萨一份她应得的
but it's highly unlikely that you can give Zisa
条件丰厚的长♥期♥合同
the long-term and lucrative deal that she deserves.
不过 鉴于我跟路交情不浅
But I know Lou from Lanes
我们一起混过的场面很多
and all the other hot spots that we hit.
我提议
I propose
签一份对大家
that we do something that will
都公平的合约
be equitable for all sides.
一份单一唱片合约
A single deal.
我们一起为齐萨
Together, we will develop, produce,
开♥发♥ 制♥作♥ 并发行一首单曲
and release a track for Zisa.
看看市场反应
See how it feels.
咱们也磨合磨合
Feel each other out.
也算先试试水
Test the waters, as it may be.
这老兄说完了吗
This nigga done?
说完了 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm done, motherfucker.
你说的是单一唱片合约对吗
You said a single deal, right?
这并不能保证
Now, that doesn't guarantee
齐萨在她火了之后还会留在我们唱片公♥司♥
that Zisa stays on our label if she blows up.
克朗·卡马乔对吧 - 正是
Crown Camacho. - Mh-hmm.
你小子有种 跟赫克特是亲戚吗
Macho time. You any relation to Hector?
我跟那家伙
Man, me and that motherfucker, man,
一起混过好多次夜场
we done had some wild nights.
这事别扯上赫克特
This ain't got shit to do with no Hector.
不然这样吧 咱们再加一条
Well, look, man, maybe we could build somethin' into the deal.
一旦她的成绩能跨过某些门槛
Certain thresholds get cleared,
我们就会签她进唱片公♥司♥
we'll sign to the label.
一言为定
Done.
搞什么搞
What the fuck?
傻子才签单一唱片合约呢
Single deal's for suckers, yo.
我说了... 成交
I said... it's on.
君子一言
Like Farrakhan.
我说真的 你应该
Yo, I'm tellin' you, you really need
听听这盘带子
to check out this fix,
波多黎各大名人
Puerto Rican Famous.
别这样啊...
I'm...no, come on.
这歌♥不错 - 等等
It's hot. - Hey.
你喜欢音乐吗
Yo, you like music?
我这有个特别棒的说唱歌♥手
Look, I got this dope MC.
你真得听听他的带子
You gotta check out his mixtape, man,
波多黎各大名人
Puerto Rican Famous.
他就是新生代的LL
He like the next LL for real right here.
指LL Cool J 美国八十年代著名歌♥手
不用了 - 可以买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的
Nah, I'm good. - Look, I'll do two for one.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two for one.
买♥♥一送二也行 给钱就拿走
Three for one. Come on, now. Gimme somethin'.
你这身衣服真好看
I like how you wearing that.
你怎么能买♥♥一送二
How you selling my shit three for one?
买♥♥一送二也好 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥也好
Three for one, fucking two for one,
哥们 就算买♥♥一送九十九
nigga, a hundred for one,
也没有人要这个带子
nobody want these shits right now.
哥们 我卖♥♥掉了一盘
Nigga, I moved a tape.
你是拿带子换了根大♥麻♥烟
You traded that for a hit off a blunt.
你俩卖♥♥什么呢
What are you boys sellin'?
就是几盘混音带
Just mixtapes, man.
好了 你俩都靠墙站好
All right, the both of you, up against the wall.
混音带是什么东西
What the fuck's a mixtape?
是音乐磁带 我是个说唱歌♥手
It's music. I'm a fucking rapper.
听见了吗 他是个说唱歌♥手
Hear that? He's a rapper.
你到底要干嘛
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
歌♥手 你的艺名叫啥
And what's your rap name, rapper?
大名人 - 说唱歌♥手大名人
Famous. - Famous the rapper
居然在街角兜售混音带
is selling his mixtapes on the corner.
最好的歌♥手都是这么销♥售♥带子的
'Cause that's where the best rappers sell their mixtapes.
不管你们在街上卖♥♥什么
Supposed to have a vendor's license
都要有营业执照
to sell anything on the street.
不过 看你俩半天也没卖♥♥出去
But seeing as you two ain't doing much sellin',
这次就算了
we're gonna let you slide.
大名人 祝你早日成名啊
Good luck with your rap career, Famous.
你跟我说 只要我每节课前
You told me all I was gonna need to do
签个到就可以走人了
was to sign into those classes, then I could bounce.
结果这娘儿们说
This broad tellin' me
我每周都得把课听完再走
I gotta sit through the shit every fuckin' week.
有些讲师
Uh, some of the instructors
比较好说话 能通融
are more willing to play ball than others.
这个压根不听我说
This one don't give a fuck about no ball.
我找到你那个
I tracked down your friend
给警方当线人的朋友了
who was working as an informant for the police.
在这呢 托妮·迪普
There she is. Toni Deep.
她跟韦斯切斯特当地的一个牙医订婚了
She's engaged to be married to a dentist out in Westchester.
这妞牙齿是真好看
Your bitch does have some nice-ass teeth.
订婚启事
咬人确实很疼 不过...
I mean, they hurt, but...
她还是露馅了
she left the skin on there.
她住在哈林区
She lives in Harlem.
三年前从洛杉矶搬回来的
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表