剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
My baby's home where he belong, with his mama.
卡南 你要知道
I need you to know
你不在的时候
that we wasn't having none of these dinners
我们可没有像这样吃过饭
while you was gone, Kanan,
因为 如果你的座位空着
because if your seat's empty,
我们就不会像这样围坐在桌子旁
we not sittin' around the table like this,
因为当下才是最重要的...
'cause this right here is what it's all about...
是家庭...
family...
是我们
us.
我知道我们之间有分歧
I know we got our differences.
有时意见不统一
And we disagree sometimes.
但是到头来 血缘凝聚亲情
But at the end of the day, we blood.
这比我们之间的任何摩擦
And that's way more important than any static
都更加重要
that's between us.
家庭... 才是最重要的
Family... that's all that matters.
说得好
Word.
家庭
Family.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你本应该做我的经纪人的 对吧
I mean, you supposed to be my manager, right?
应该帮我做决定 让我的作品走红
Supposed to be makin' moves for me, makin' my shit blow up.
大名人 我尽力了
I'm doing all I can, Fame.
我让你的混音带发行了
I got your mixtape out.
我让你在午夜饶舌电台表演了
I got you played on Stretch and Bobbito.
但我不能让大家买♥♥你的磁带
I can't make people buy your shit.
让我重回录音室 怎么样
What about gettin' me back in the studio?
那你别抽大♥麻♥
What about you laying off the weed
开始写歌♥ 怎么样
and writing something?
自从你开始抽那玩意
Ever since you started smoking that shit,
你一直就干坐着 而不是写歌♥词
you've been sitting on your ass instead of writing rhymes.
你跟我说你会和路谈谈
You told me that you were gonna talk to Lou
给我可以写歌♥的伴奏
about getting me beats to write to.
他说他希望你先写歌♥词
He says he wants you to write first,
然后再给你伴奏 可以吗
and then he'll get you the beats, okay?
他说他希望你能成为一个艺术家
He says he wants you to be an artist,
一个创作者 像五尺矮个一样
a creator, like Phife.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yo, fuck this.
我早知道我应该找一个真正的经纪人
I already knew I should've got a real manager.
我想着我找你就行
I just figured I'd go with you
因为 路给你吃他的棒子 所以...
'cause, you know, Lou was giving you that dick, so...
你♥他♥妈♥怎么跟你姐姐说话呢
How the fuck you gonna talk to your sister that way?
我以为路在和你睡觉
Figured if Lou was hittin' it,
可能对我的事业有帮助 但是 你知道吧
it might help my career in a way, but, you know,
我猜测你是放弃了 而不是完成了
I guess what you givin' up ain't gettin' it done.
大名人 去你♥妈♥的♥ - 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Famous. - Fuck you, too.
反正你不可能找到一个真正的经纪人的
You ain't gonna get a real manager anyway.
点唱机 今年开学后
So, um, what classes
你准备上哪些课呢
you taking in school this year, Juke?
还没开学
School hasn't started yet.
我是说开学之后
I mean when it does start.
谢谢你的晚餐 拉奎姨姨 很好吃
Thanks for dinner, Aunt Raq. It was great.
客气了 宝贝 很高兴你喜欢
Of course, baby. I'm glad you liked it.
看起来你和点唱机沟通的真不错
Seem like you and Juke really connecting.
一边玩去 卡南
Kiss my ass, Kanan.
听着 呃
Look, uh...
我知道我搞砸了 好吗
I know I been fucking up, all right?
我会做得更好的
I'ma do better.
之前你也这么说过
Heard that shit before.
这个唱片公♥司♥的工作量比我想象得多
This label is more work than I thought.
我是说 任何人都能做 但是做好它
I mean, anybody can do it, but to do that shit right
是另一回事
is some other shit.
你懂我在说什么吧
You know what I'm sayin', right?
路 目前为止 你在唱片公♥司♥那边赚了多少钱
How much you made so far on that label, Lou?
这是门新生意
It's a new business.
如果它没有赚到钱 那就不是生意
Well, if it ain't making money, it ain't a business.
而是兴趣
It's a hobby, nigga.
你为自己的兴趣拖延了我们的生意
You sleepin' on our business for your hobby.
承认吧
Recognize.
点唱机 你怎么在抽烟啊
What the fuck are you doing smoking cigarettes, Juke?
小子 没了你 地球照样转
The world didn't stop spinning when you left, kid.
你还会原谅马文吗
You ever gonna forgive Marvin?
没打算这么做
Wasn't planning on it.
在餐桌上 没人提起
Nobody at dinner said nothin'
我走之前发生的事
about what went down before I left.
有什么可说的呢
What is there to say?
事情就是这样了
It is what it is, nigga.
不好说啊
Man, I don't know.
在黛博拉姨那边的时候 我开始思考
I was down there with Aunt Deb, and I started thinking.
卡南脑瓜子一转 准没好事儿
Kanan thinkin' ain't never a good idea.
点唱机 也许我不是干家族事业的料
Maybe I ain't cut out for this family-business shit, Juke.
我想干这行就是为了保护她
I mean, I only wanted to do it to protect her,
确保她没事
make sure she a'ight.
那晚我做的事情...
Doing what I did that night...
而且还搞砸了
and fucking it up.
卡南 他们就不应该让你做那件事
They should've never asked you to do that shit, Kanan.
那是不对的
That shit was wrong.
你和你妈聊过那件事吗
You talked to your moms about it?
感觉如果和她提起来 我会让她失望
Feel like I'ma let her down if I brought that to her,
尤其是我还高谈阔论
especially after talking all that shit
说我已经准备好了
about how ready I was.
你得告诉她
You need to tell her.
快看看这个跑去下乡的家伙哎
Look at this country-ass motherfucker.
哟
Yo.
我靠
Oh, shit.
大名人... 他去的是弗吉尼亚海滩 是海滩
He went to Virginia Beach, Famous...beach.
"海滩"的哪个字
What the fuck part of "Beach"
让你觉得是乡下了呢
sound like cowboy boots to you?
弗吉尼亚对我来说就是乡下土地方
Virginia sound country as hell to me.
小子 我想你了
Yo, I missed you kid.
你不在的时候 感觉都不一样了
It ain't been the same without you around.
这家伙根本找不到人借钱
This nigga didn't have nobody to borrow money from.
那啥 我一直都是
Yo, I been taking money
开口跟我妈要钱...
from my mom, like, every...
你这计划听着挺靠谱
Yeah, that sound like a real solid plan.
倒也算不上啥计划吧
Wasn't no plan, really.
我就是这里干点儿那里干点儿
I was just doin' the shit, few times here and there.
每天就这样忙忙叨叨...
Like, every day on this...
贝斯利生意火爆啊
Baisley killin' it.
我们就是... 送货到地方
All we got to do... drop off the dope,
然后立马收钱
pick up the money.
现在咱们要做到的
So now what we gonna do is we got to take
就是贝斯利那种模式
what we doin' over at Baisley,
换个地方也搞起来
and do that shit somewhere else.
搞个连锁模式 - 像麦当劳一样
We about to franchise. - Like McDonald's.
这哥们三句离不开吃
Always comes back to food with this nigga.
马文说得对
Marvin right.
咱得进入内部 走起高端路线
We need to be inside and up high.
进写♥字♥楼♥ 就是那种高楼大厦
Buildings, high-rises.
我想设在四十小区
I'm thinkin' the 40s.
纽约市政♥府♥自1940年建起的南牙买♥♥加区公共住房♥小区的昵称
那一片干这个应该合适
Yeah, that shit might fit the bill just right.
在109街找个高楼
We can get lookouts
派人在那里望风放哨
on one of those tall buildings over by 109,
我们可以在那里看到整个小区的情况
and from there, we can see the whole projects.
就算是被发现了
And even if they did find out
我们的人在里面散货 警♥察♥想要进来抓人
we was posted up in there, I mean, there's only a few ways
只有那么几条路可以走
for five-O to come in and bum-rush us.
只要是进对了楼 进对了单元
Now, we get the right units and the right building,
就会有人罩着我们 那就比贝斯利还要红火
we're protected, even better than Baisley.
这事我不想让零碎斗听见
And I didn't want to say nothing around Scrap,
不想让他觉得
'cause I didn't want him to feel like,
我们有意绕过他了
you know, he's getting passed over or anything,
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表