剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
不过 我想把沃雷尔带上
but thinkin' about puttin' on Worrell
再加上尤尼克那边剩下的人手
and the rest of Unique's crew.
你现在就考虑
Yo, you really thinkin'
启用尤尼克的手下了吗
of puttin' 'Nique's people on right now?
我以为你是想甩掉那家伙呢
I thought the whole point was to run them niggas off.
对 我是想着
Yeah, well, I'm thinkin'
尝试一下把敌人先放在身边的策略
we might need to do that keep-your-enemies-close thing.
而且 这样做还可以防止他们
And, also, it's gonna keep 'em, you know,
把警♥察♥给引到街角和贝斯利那边去
from bringing the cops to the corners around Baisley.
我们安排沃雷尔去四十小区
Look, we gonna let Worrell get down with the spot
照看我们新开的站点
we about to open over at the 40s.
我们之前还想杀了他来着
Yo, we tried to kill that nigga.
他还想干掉我
He tried to kill me.
打仗不就是这样你死我活 现在我们停战了
War is hell, niggas, but we ain't at war no more.
我知道沃雷尔是谁 也知道他的所作所为
I know who Worrell is. I know what he did.
同样 我知道咱们都干了什么
And I know what we did.
我也了解尤尼克
And I know Unique, too.
现在我要确保尤尼克出来的时候
And I'm trying to make sure that when 'Nique come home,
应该没几天他就出来了
and I hear it's gonna be soon,
确保他回来的时候一无所有...
he ain't got shit to come home to...
要人没人要货没货 只能干瞪眼
no people, no product, no possibilities.
有尤尼克的左右手跟着我们
And having 'Nique's right hand down with us,
可能会派上用场
I mean, that shit could be useful.
马文负责贝斯利 你负责四十小区
Marvin got Baisley. You got the 40s.
等沃雷尔来了
And assuming Worrell gets down,
他就得听命于你了
he gonna have to answer to you over there.
马文在贝斯利干得不错呀
Marvin's doin' good work at Baisley.
四十小区也给他得了
Give him the 40s, too.
你现在是指使不动了是吧
So you turnin' down work now?
路 我让你做事怎么那么难呢
Why everything with you got to be a struggle, Lou?
为啥非得让我发火才行
Why do I always have to be angry?
我给了你一块地盘
I'm giving you a spot to fuck with,
给你真金白银 结果你还是抱怨
real money in your pocket, and you still complainin'.
我没抱怨
I ain't complainin'.
马文 他是不是在抱怨
Is he complainin', Marvin?
更像是发牢骚
Bitchin' more like it.
路 你负责四十小区
You're runnin' the 40s, Lou,
就这么定了
and that's how it's gonna go.
你们别赢零碎斗的钱
Y'all better not be taking Scrappy's money,
那小子可答应我了
'cause my boy promised me a Fendi bag
下礼拜我生日 他送我一个芬迪包
for my birthday next week.
老妈 我这一手好牌...
Ma, way these cards are playing...
给你买♥♥个芬迪全套也不在话下
I'll be getting you the whole luggage set.
不是吧
Come on, man.
哥们 搞什么搞
You kidding me, man?
来吧
Come on.
给钱给钱
Give me my money.
警♥察♥ 举起手来 站立起身
Police! Let me see your hands! Get them up!
举起手来
Hands up!
手都举高 放在能看见的地方
Everyone put their hands where we can see them.
零碎斗做生意没得挑
As much as Scrap was about his business,
可是他戒不掉赌瘾
he just couldn't stay away from them cards.
这就是弱点
And that's weakness.
一个人身上的弱点这么显而易见
When something got a hold on you like that,
不管是沾上了... 黄赌毒哪一样
don't matter what it is... cards or bitches or dope...
早晚都得被抓
you gonna slip.
彭探长知道你们来了吗
Detective Peng know you here?
彭探长人呢
Where the fuck Peng at?
你们是懂规矩的
You know the drill.
别碰我儿子
Get your hands off my boy.
你少碰我 放开
Get them fucking hands off of me!
你小子命可真大
Look who's back from the dead.
浪子回头了啊
The prodigal son returns.
你可别告诉我 这大半夜的
Please tell me you got better shit to do
你跑来就是为了看看我们
than visit us in the middle of the fucking night.
我在家待着没事
Hey, I was just sittin' home, not doing shit,
忽然想 去哪里找几个趣味相投的废物
thinkin', "Where can I find some like-minded, useless,
一起聊个天
godless motherfuckers?"
来纽约警局准没错
Look no further than the NYPD.
霍华德 你不在的时候犯罪率都掉下去了
Crime's down since you been out, Howard.
搞的我们开始琢磨
In fact, we're starting to wonder
当初是不是因为你 犯罪率才居高不下
if you were the problem all along.
我有个线人在二号♥审讯室发牢骚
I got a C.I. Bellyachin' in Interrogation Two
我得去处理一下
that I got to go deal with.
霍华德 很高兴看到你回来
It's good to see you back up on your feet, Howard.
彭 我也很高兴自己能回来
It's good to be back on my feet, Peng.
我先去找伯克吼一嗓子
Let me go, uh, holler at Burke right quick.
好
All right.
见到你真高兴
Good, great to see you.
咋了 我回来你还摆个臭脸
What? You're not happy to see me or somethin'?
我想着等你们几个老爷们吹捧完了
Oh, I was gonna say hi after you and the boys finished
再跟你打招呼
measuring each other's dicks.
我知道自己几斤几两 不用吹
Shit, I know what I got. No need to measure my shit.
我看你用个小秤称称就够了
Yeah, you'd need one of those centimeter rulers, anyway.
你这张嘴 越来越厉害了
I see somebody's been workin' on their material.
最近忙啥呢
What you got going?
是我的枪击案吗
That my shooting?
重案组忙不过来了
Homicide's overloaded.
我就稍微帮一把
I'm just pitching in a little bit.
他们知道这事吗
Do they know that?
目前不知道 迟早会知道的
Not yet, but they will.
我是你的搭档
Look, I'm your partner.
我不帮你谁帮你
If I'm not looking out for you, who is?
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
真的
I really do.
伯克 我不能看着你再办砸了案子
Look, Burke, I can't have you fucking up anything.
你别怪我说话直 办案得讲究方法
All due respect, shit like this has to be done methodically,
得用科学手段
damn near scientifically.
方法和手段重案组都用了
So far, all that methodical and scientific shit
至今一无所获
has gotten Homicide nowhere.
唯一的嫌疑人有确凿的不在场证明
Their one suspect had a rock-solid alibi,
重案组也没去查查别人
and they're not looking at anybody else at all right now.
我只想确保你跟总局是同步行动的
Well, just make sure you're on the same page as One PP.
我懂 大探长
Understood, Detective.
我累了 要回家了
I'm tired. I'm gonna go home.
你脸色很差 回去休息吧
Yeah, you look like shit. You should get some rest.
你很有进步啊
You're getting good.
你把手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
知道我爸是谁吗 你好好看看我
You know who my father is? Look at me.
知不知道我是谁
You know who I am? Huh?
你个小白脸
You're the pretty-ass bitch
赶紧帮爷几个乐呵乐呵
that's gonna suck all our dicks.
走路看着点儿 G
Watch where you going, G.
黑鬼 你管好你自己
Keep walkin', coon.
说话注意点儿
Watch your fuckin' mouth, man.
你个猩猩 能把我怎样
What the fuck are you gonna do about it, ape?
别放过这小子
Don't let him get away with that.
尤尼克 揍他 - 揍他 尤尼克
Handle that boy, 'Nique. - Yeah, 'Nique.
你真不该多管闲事
You should mind your own business.
这算不上闲事 我图个乐呵
This ain't business, bitch. This is pleasure.
分开 快分开
Break it up, break it up.
冷静 - 那帮人先揍的他
Yo, chill. - They jumped him!
我都看见了 那帮混♥蛋♥先动的手
I saw the whole fuckin' thing. These cocksuckers jumped him.
对 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what the fuck I'm saying, man.
是他们先动手的 狱警
They started it, C.O.
我就是收了个尾
I just finished it.
赫克托耳之家餐厅 免费送餐
我跟卡南想再次谢谢你
Kanan and I just want to thank you again
开车带他去了弗吉尼亚
for driving him down to Virginia like that.
打那以后就没见你了...
Haven't seen you since, and...
真心向你表达一下我们的谢意
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表