剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
What the...
教你一招
Watch this.
快醒醒吧
Wake the fuck up.
行了吧 - 我去
Mh-hmm. Yeah. - Fuck!
你揪我奶头干嘛
Fucking squeezin' my nipples and shit.
你姐姐说 你妈要回来了
Your sister said your mother's on the way home.
等她回来踹死你
And she about to have your ass.
赶紧把她弄走
This bitch gotta go!
我就离开了三个月
I'm gone for three months,
刚回来 就看见你跟白人女孩乱搞
and I come back, you out here smashing white girls
还嗑上药了是吧
and getting all high and shit?
士别三日 你要刮目相看嘛
Three months is a long time, man.
你就当我是成熟了呗
Nigga's been maturin' and shit.
成熟个屁 兄弟 听听你自己说的什么话啊
Maturin' and shit. You hear your brother?
醒醒
Yo.
醒醒
Yo!
你叫啥来着 醒醒
Whatever the fuck your name is. Yo!
你连她叫啥都不知道
You don't even know what her name is?
不知道 我们也不熟
Nah, we didn't get to all that.
哥们 你看看自己这副样子
Oh, shit, nigga, look like you got into a hell of a lot.
大名人 你太颓废了 丢脸丢到家了
You're a disaster, Famous, a fuckin' embarrassment.
现在也来不及了 还是开始收拾行李吧
Don't matter now, though. Better start packing your shit!
完了 真完了 - 妈呀
Shit! No, fuck! - Whoa.
肖恩 你个小混♥蛋♥
跟你说了 别往家招婊♥子♥
老妈 她是正经人 是纽约大学的学生
She's not a ho, Ma. She's from NYU.
纽约大学能有几个正经人
NYU are all hos.
她被锁在宿舍外面了
She got locked out of her dorm,
我那啥... 我想帮她一把
and I was... I was trying to help her,
别让她睡在大街上
make sure she wouldn't sleep on the street.
你撒谎还没完了是吧
老妈 我没撒谎
I ain't lying, Ma.
你还是个小毛贼...
我知道你买♥♥毒品的钱
because I know you stole that money
就是从我钱包里偷的
out of my purse to buy your drugs.
老妈你糊涂了吧 不是我♥干♥的
Ma, you trippin' now. I ain't even do that!
这样吧
You know what?
你给我滚出去
I want you out!
你说啥 - 滚
What? - Out!
上别的地方招婊♥子♥去
Go find another place to bring your putas!
我能滚哪儿去 我又没钱
Where am I gonna go? I don't have any money.
我管你呢 爱咋咋地
I don't know, and I don't care!
赶紧滚吧 肖恩
I just want you gone, Shawn!
你怎么能把亲生儿子赶出去
You're gonna kick your own son out just like that?
真的吗 老妈 再给次机会呗
For real, Ma? No second chances, no nothing?
老妈 老妈
Ma. Ma!
菲戈女士
Ms. Fig.
我靠
Fuck.
很多管理不了愤怒情绪的人
One thing that all of us
有个共同点 就是出现了诱因
who struggle with anger have in common are triggers.
可能是被人别了车
Could be someone cutting you off in traffic.
可能是地铁上别人挨你太近
Could be someone standing too close to us on the subway.
也可能有人打断我们说话
Could be someone interrupting us
或者... 吵得我们没法聊天
or...or talking over us.
请问 让各位生气的诱因都是什么呢
So tell me, what are your triggers, hmm?
我不喜欢被人忽视
I don't like being ignored.
别人不认真听我说话 我就会愤怒
When people don't listen to me or hear me, I get angry.
被忽视了
Feeling unseen.
在座的各位 还有没有谁
Is there anyone else here who gets angry
会因为被忽视而愤怒的呢
when they don't feel heard or acknowledged?
看到了吧
See?
杰拉尔德 你并不是特例
You're not alone, Gerald.
谁还愿意分享一下引发愤怒的诱因
Anybody else wanna share what triggers their anger?
别人说谎就会气到我
When people lie, I get pissed.
特别生气 即便是我的孩子说谎也不行
Too pissed, even if it's my kids.
谁都不喜欢被欺骗的感觉
No one likes it when someone lies to them.
但是 我们的问题不在于愤怒的情绪本身
But the challenge here isn't the anger itself
而是在于愤怒的程度
but, rather, the intensity of the anger.
大家明白了吧
Everybody hear that?
愤怒本身并没有问题
Anger is not the problem.
人都会生气
Everyone gets angry.
如何控制好这种情绪 才是真正的问题
It's how we manage it that's our challenge.
你呢 马文
And what about you, Marvin?
什么事情会让你发火
What are your triggers?
对 就是你 马文
Yes, Marvin, you.
我心态很好 没啥好生气的
I'm straight. Ain't got no triggers.
我没事
I'm good.
你要真没事的话 就不会跟我们一起
You wouldn't be sitting here with the rest of us
坐在这里了
if you were good.
小子 我在忽视你哦...
I'm ignoring you, Joe...
我知道你可喜欢这样了
'cause I know you love that shit.
滚你的
Fuck you.
继续无视你 混♥蛋♥
Still ignoring you, motherfucker.
我根本看不见你
And I ain't seein' you.
你找揍是吧
I'll kick your ass right here,
小心我真揍你
right fucking now!
你有胆子就试试呗
I wish you'd try.
行了 闹够了啊
All right, all right, that's enough.
各位 保持理智
Let's not lose our heads here.
气大伤肾 肾亏掉发哦
Or our hair.
坐下 杰拉尔德
Sit down, Gerald.
赶紧坐下吧
Yeah, sit down, G.
今天你可以不发言...
I'm gonna let you slide today...
马文
Marvin,
但是不代表你能一直回避
but you are not off the hook,
很快会轮到你的
not by a long shot.
我们继续聊聊诱因...
So getting back to what triggers us...
你看见卡南了吗
Hey, you seen Kanan?
他... 去大名人家了吧
Mm... he over at Famous'.
如果你在我回来之前看到他
Well, if you see him before me,
告诉他 我找他有事
you let him know I'm looking for him.
你表弟现在回家了
Trying to keep better track of your cousin
有空多留意一下他的动向
now that he's home.
我要看见他会告诉他的
If I see him, I'll tell him.
好的 谢谢你 宝贝
All right. Thank you, baby.
那啥...
Um...
你...
do you...
你还记不记得我妈妈啊
you remember my mom at all?
记得呀
Of course.
你都记得她什么呢
What you remember about her?
肯妮娅唱歌♥特别好听
Well, Kenya was a hell of a good singer,
跟你一样
just like you.
你遗传了她的天赋
And she gave you that gift.
然后她就一走了之了
And then she bounced.
点唱机 做母亲其实...
Look... it's a lot, Juke,
挺不容易的
being somebody's mother.
我是说...
I mean...
把一个小生命带到这个世上...
you bring a baby into this world, and...
然后 一切都要指靠妈妈
then it's all on you.
父亲固然也很重要
Fathers matter.
我不是说他们不重要 可是呢...
I mean, I'm not saying they don't, but...
母亲是新生命缔造者
mothers, we create life.
因此肩上的担子非常沉重
And that shit is a lot of responsibility,
不是所有人都能承受得住
and it ain't for everybody.
也不是所有人都能胜任这个角色
Not everybody up for the job.
所以... 我妈妈是因为这个抛下我的
So... that's why my mom left me.
她觉得自己胜任不了
She wasn't feeling cut out for the job.
我是说...
I mean...
我倒没有跟她聊过这个
look, I ain't ever talked to her about it.
不过 确实吧...
But yeah, um...
我觉得她自己也清楚
I mean, I think she knew that
自己无法胜任母亲这个角色
she wasn't cut out to be a mother.
觉着离开才是最好的选择
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表