剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
哥们 我知道你心里不好受
Yo, look, I'm not tryin' to be, like, insensitive or nothin',
但是 我还是个大活人
but can we focus on a nigga that's still breathing
我都无家可归了 能不能关心一下我
and alive and don't got a place to stay?
我去把你剩下的混音带都拿来吧
I'm gonna go grab the rest of your tapes.
哥们 想啥呢
Come on, man.
我自己都知道那玩意卖♥♥不出去
Even I know my tapes ain't selling.
所以咱们得想想别的法子
That's exactly why we gonna sell 'em different this time.
我听不懂你在说啥
I don't even know what that means,
不过我也赞同
but fuck it, I'm down.
我妈怎么不告诉我零碎斗死了呢
How in the fuck my mother ain't tell me about Scrap?
不知道
I don't know.
朱莉安娜 我是拉奎
Juliana, it's Raq.
你在哪儿
Where you at?
店怎么关门了
And why the store closed up?
给我回电
Hit me.
朱莉安娜 你在吗
Juliana? You here?
朱莉安娜
Juliana.
不会的
No.
不会的
Hell, no.
我靠
Fuck!
我在工作 拉奎
I'm workin', Raq.
各位 表现不错
Excellent work, everyone.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你今天的分享... 特别好
Thank you so much for your share today...beautiful.
马文
Marvin.
我不会放弃 我要继续在你身上下功夫
I'm gonna keep pressing you, and I'm not gonna stop.
你已经知道了... 我是那啥
And now you know I'm...I'm what you call, um,
当众散发魅力
open and attractive.
那叫当众挑衅
Openly aggressive.
对 对
Right, right.
要不... 咱就走着瞧吧
So, um, I guess we'll see how... you know, how it go.
你在一个会当众挑衅的人身上下功夫
You press on an openly aggressive motherfucker
比如我
like me.
工作电♥话♥
Work?
家里人
Ah, family.
我的工作和家庭是一体的
I mean, same shit, though.
二者没啥区别
Work, family, ain't no difference.
好吧 马文 记住呼吸法
Right, well, remember your breathing, Marvin.
芮妮女士 我记住了
You know I got you, Miss Renée.
这里不是你家 小子
This ain't just your world, little nigga.
走路的时候看着点儿
Watch where the fuck you going.
等一等 按住电梯门
Hey, hey, hey, hold that shit, hold that shit!
你个蠢货 用手挡一下啊
Put your hand in the door, motherfucker!
对不起啊
My bad, man!
混♥蛋♥
Punk-ass bitch.
电梯总算能用了 我却挤不进去
Elevator finally working. I still can't fuck with it.
哥们 你给我的不是加量装
That wasn't no jumbo, man.
太差劲了 啥感觉都没有
That shit was straight dust. Didn't even feel it.
说完了吗
Yo, you done?
赶紧滚
Keep it movin'.
滚你的
Man, fuck y'all.
尼克知道加量装什么样
'Nique knew what a jumbo was,
根本不是这种垃圾货
and it wasn't it this pieced-up bullshit!
拉奎的儿子来了
Raq kid.
朱莉安娜
Juliana!
我是拉奎
It's Raq.
你好 - 你好啊
What's up, man? - What up?
马文呢
Yo, where Marvin at?
他去上愤怒管理课了 - 上完课更暴躁了
He at his angry-nigga class. - Which only makes him angrier.
对 我把这事给忘了
Yeah, I forgot about that.
我妈不在的话 我一会儿再来
Damn, if she ain't here, I'll catch y'all later.
如果你们看见马文
If you do see Marvin,
告诉他我来找过拉奎
let him know I came looking for Raq.
门是开着的 别挡道
Door's open. Move out the fucking way.
老板来了
Boss is here.
出去
Get out.
我呼叫你弟弟三次了 依然没有回复
I done paged your brother three times, and still nothing.
路肯定在录音棚
Lou fucking around behind them ones and twos.
马文 咱的货都没了
Marvin
All our shit is gone, Marvin.
朱莉安娜也不见了
Juliana gone with it.
作案的人还拿走了监控录像
And whoever did it took the security tapes,
我们什么也看不到
so there ain't shit for us to see.
她把咱们都给耍了
Mami done taxed us.
卷走了所有的钱
Bitch took all our money
滚回了她老家
and bounce back home to El Colombo
科伦坡还是什么破地方
or wherever the fuck she from.
不会 她知道我们跟她表亲有生意往来
Nah, she know we in business with her cousin.
打劫我们 就等于打劫了杰奎因
Robbin' from us is like robbin' from Joaquin.
两天后我们要给贝斯利
Yo, we got that big re-up in two days
南牙买♥♥加和新泽西补货
for Baisley, Forties, and Jersey.
如果资金不够的话
If we ain't got the money to cover it,
事情就不好办了
shit gonna get stupid.
不然告诉杰奎因一声吧
Maybe we should let Joaquin know about it now.
不行
No.
朱莉安娜阴我们 杰奎因可能知道了
Juliana fucked us, Joaquin, he probably know already.
就算他不知道 我们也不能告诉他
And if he don't know, the last thing we want to do
他表妹跟我们的存货一起消失了
is tell him that his cousin got grabbed up along with our loot.
而且事情没有这么简单
And it ain't even about that.
如果只是为了钱
If it was just about the money,
没必要抓走朱莉安娜 可他们把人弄走了
they wouldn't have grabbed up Juliana, but they did.
不管是谁干的...
Whoever did this shit...
是希望我们找上门去
they want us to come looking for 'em.
不会吧 哪个傻缺也不至于
Nah, ain't nobody wild enough to fuck with us like this
出此下策
just to have us come look for 'em.
这样的傻缺
Nah, I know just the wild nigga
我就认识一个
who would do some shit like this.
你也认识
So do you.
为什么把磁带都扔了
Yo, how the fuck we just throwing my shits away?
咱们不是应该想办法卖♥♥掉带子
I thought the point was to sell them
抓紧凑房♥租吗
and hustle up this rent money.
哥们 咱试过了
Didn't we try that before, nigga?
根本卖♥♥不出去
Remember? Didn't work.
所以咱得变通一下 想法子帮你付房♥租
So we gonna flip it this time, and your ass is gonna get paid.
我的作品很牛的 老兄
My shits was live, man.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't give a fuck what nobody say.
要是你妈妈还在 肯定得让咱俩
Your mother would've never let us drink
倒进玻璃杯里再喝
out of anything but glasses.
是啊 这种时候妈妈就会大喊
Yeah, just screaming down at us right now,
"用玻璃杯 用玻璃杯"
"Use the tumblers. Use the tumblers."
想你了 埃莉诺 - 爱你 妈妈
Miss you, Eleanor. - Love you, Mom.
我听说你搭档出院了
I heard your partner got out of the hospital.
但是他想不起来
But he still can't remember a fucking thing
到底出了什么事
about what happened to him.
是啊 他嘴上这么说 但是谁知道呢
Yeah, that's what he's saying. But who knows?
我没听懂 莎伦
I'm not following you, Shannon.
霍华德...
Howard...
他把很多事都藏在心里
he keeps a hell of a lot of stuff to himself,
我有时候也会怀疑
and there's been some moments where I wonder
他是不是对我隐瞒了当时的情况
if he's holding shit back from me about what happened.
永远不要怀疑你的搭档
You don't ever wonder about your partner
同样 他也要绝对信任你
and he don't ever wonder about you.
相互信任 你们才能成为生死之交
Your lives depend on the trust you two share.
这才是搭档的意义所在
That's how it works.
而且永远都是这样
That's how it's always worked.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
快来听听大名人的歌♥吧
Come get that Famous shit,
旋律动人心魄 节奏朗朗上口
go-straight-to-your-head shit, get that hot, hot, hot shit.
现在生意不错了嘛
Looks like sales are pickin' up.
我能说什么呢 老哥
What can I say, man?
大名人的歌♥才是真正的说唱 消息都传出去了
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表