剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
包括你在内
And you neither, nigga.
他会愿意见我的
Well, he gonna wanna see me.
等我拿枪抵在你嘴巴里
How you gonna do that with my motherfucking pistol
看你还嘴硬
in your mouth, huh?
淡定 淡定
Hey, hey, hey.
埃弗雷姆 没必要这样
That's not necessary, Efrem.
松手 你个混♥蛋♥
Get off me, little-ass nigga.
这小子是忘记我是谁了吧
This nigga must've forgot who the fuck I am, man.
谁会把你给忘了 尤尼克
Ain't nobody's forgotten you, 'Nique.
我们就是不稀罕搭理你
We'd just rather not remember.
迪恩 你得雇几个像样的保镖了
You gonna need some bigger soldiers, Deen.
我用指头都能捏死他
Fit this nigga in my pocket.
等我坐回老大的位子
Look, I'll hit you with a 30% premium
就再多付你三成费用
when I'm back up on top,
这一天不远了
which won't be long.
我已经在重新规划销♥售♥网络了
I'm already sizin' up corners out here.
尤尼克 给你供货可不保险
You're not a safe investment, 'Nique.
现在不行 以后也不行
Not now or anytime in the near distant future.
那警♥察♥不是我开枪打伤的
Look, I ain't shoot that cop, man.
所以... 警♥察♥才把我放出来
That's... that's why they let me out,
他们手上没有我任何把柄
'cause they ain't got shit on me.
可是我的线人也告诉我
And yet, according to my sources,
纽约警局还拿你当嫌犯呢
NYPD continues to consider you a person of interest.
迪恩 他们盯着我不放
Well, maybe they interested in me
也许是因为我人有意思吧
'cause I'm an interesting motherfucker, Deen.
但是开枪打伤警♥察♥的人真不是我
But I definitely ain't pop that pig.
G48 G48 G48
G48, g48, 48.
奶奶 现在报的是G48
It's G48, Grandma.
拉奎联合她在哥伦比亚的供货商
Raq and her Colombian supplier
把你地盘上的生意都给垄断了
have cornered the market in your old stomping grounds.
没有任何竞争的余地可言...
There's no room for competition...
对你对我都没有
not for me or for you.
没赢才要争
I'm only competition if I don't win.
我会是最后的赢家 迪恩
But I'm gonna win, Deen.
天啊 是63
Oh, my gosh, 63.
只要你能助我一臂之力 行吗
I just need the assist, a'ight?
我现在的处境不太好
I'm a little fucked up right now.
以前我也没跟你张过嘴
But I ain't never asked you for a favor like this.
尤尼克 想学困兽犹斗 你不是那块料
Desperation doesn't suit you, 'Nique.
G1
G1.
走吧
Let's go.
迪恩 你大错特错了 - 走吧
You makin' a mistake, Deen. - Let's go.
少碰我
The fuck off me.
你错了 迪恩
You fuckin' up, Deen!
这回你真错了
You fuckin' up, man!
等一下 等一下
Hey. Hey, hey.
等等
Hey, hey, hey.
怎么了
What?
我要搬走了 路
I'm moving, Lou.
搬到洛杉矶去
To LA.
克朗帮我在那边的管理公♥司♥找了个工作
Crown got me a job at a management company out there.
洛杉矶 克朗 你说什么呢
LA, Crown? What the fuck is you talkin' 'bout?
明天我就走了
I'm goin' tomorrow.
克朗在洛杉矶给你找了个工作
Crown got you a job in Los Angeles
你明天就走了
and you're leaving tomorrow?
我本来就没打算
You know, I wasn't even planning
告诉你这事儿
on telling you about this
因为我知道 咱俩准得吵起来
because I knew we was gonna fight about it,
我不想跟你吵架了
and I'm just so done fighting wit' you.
可是 我觉得不辞而别挺不地道的
But I thought it'd be mad fucked up
所以才告诉你的
if I just left, so I'm telling you now.
克朗那个王八蛋
This motherfucker Crown.
不怪克朗 是我请他帮我留意的
It's not on Crown, Lou. I asked him to help me.
他也没上赶着帮我找工作
He didn't just do it on his own,
你也别责怪他了
so don't blame him.
大名人你也不管了
You bouncin' on Fame too?
大名人有自己的打算 随他吧
Famous is gonna do whatever he gonna do.
本来他也不需要我的帮助了
He don't need my help anymore anyway.
他可能是弄明白了
Yeah, maybe because he figured out
只要你一有机会
that you was gonna kick his ass to the curb
飞黄腾达
soon as you got your shot
就会一脚把他踹了
at being all Beverly Hills and shit.
我得为自己打算
I gotta look out for myself
因为别人不会管我
because no one else is gonna do it.
滚出我的录音棚
Get the fuck out my studio.
我靠
Fuck!
瞧瞧他们是怎么对我的
Look what they did to me, man.
是怎么对我们的
Look at what they did to us.
我出狱的时候本想给你打电♥话♥ 可是...
I was gonna call you right when I got out, but...
我想先把事情捋顺了再说
I figured I'd get some things in order first.
迪恩现在不想跟我有瓜葛了
Deen ain't fuckin' with me right now, man.
感觉现在我都成局外人了
Feel like I'm lookin' in from the outside.
沃雷尔 你得回来帮我
Look, I need you back on my team, Worrell.
好兄弟 人多力量大
Strength in numbers, my nigga.
咱俩一起重振旗鼓
Come on, we gotta get the team back together, man.
尤尼克 我有别的活计了
I'm onto other shit, 'Nique.
不一样的机遇
Different opportunity.
这回不能跟你一起了
Can't ride with you this time.
怎么 你成拉奎的马仔了吗
What, you on Raq's dick, nigga?
南区已经没你什么事了
Ain't nothin' left for you on the Southside, man.
也许...
Maybe...
你该走人了
it's time to go.
不行
Nah.
沃雷尔 什么时候走我自己说了算
I decide when I wanna go, Worrell.
谁也不能逼我放弃自己的地盘...
Ain't nobody forcin' me off these blocks...
警♥察♥不能 拉奎也不能
not the police, not Raq,
你就更没有资格了
damn sure not you, nigga.
我要留下
I'm here.
哪儿也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
反正我是不跟你一起混了
Well, I ain't going nowhere wit' you...
大哥
brother.
我过一阵子就回来看你
I'll be back to visit soon.
不用 这里没有什么好留恋的
No. There's nothing here for you or anybody else.
你到了洛杉矶 就扎下根来
You go there to Los Angeles, and you stay there.
好
Okay.
宝贝 那边地震多 要当心
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
答应我 别放弃你的音乐追求
Promise me you won't give up on your music?
你以为 你走了我就会放弃音乐吗
Think I'ma give up 'cause you leaving?
想多了
Man, fuck that.
我起步的时候你也不在啊
Started this shit without you.
没有你我照样能当天王
I'm gonna blow up without you.
好 我也希望你能当天王
Good. I want you to blow up.
我爱你
I love you.
女士 请问去哪儿
Where to, miss?
肯尼迪机场 二号♥航站楼
Uh, JFK, terminal two.
她要去机场了吧
She on the way to the airport, huh?
我才不在乎呢
Who gives a fuck?
我就知道你们会回心转意的
I knew you niggas would come correct and do what's right.
让我管理新作坊
And you know I'm gonna have that new lab
我就昼夜不停地开工
runnin' like goddamn clockwork,
我就是这么厉害
'cause that's how I do.
到了吗
Yo, that's it?
新作坊就在这里啊
That's... that's the new spot?
我们要在这里给贝斯利和四十小区的供货喽
And we gonna be feedin' Baisley and the Forties from here.
没错
Yeah, word.
那就开干吧
Yo, let's do this, then.
这才像样嘛
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
这么关照我 升职又加薪的
Takin' care of your man with a new job and big raise?
我也不会让你失望
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表