剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
现在那边安全了吗 - 都太平了
Is it safe for him back there? - Look, things quiet now.
不过放暑假就是这样...
Just some summertime bullshit...
街上到处都是小混混
too many knuckleheads out in the street.
你也知道的
You know how it is.
你知道吗 你妈妈曾经想过
You know, your mom talked
在马文上高中之前
about moving you all down here
带着你们几个都搬过来
before Marvin went to high school.
不成想你♥爸♥妈
But then that thing happened
后来就出事了...
with your mom and dad and...
卡南来了
there he is.
宝贝 你要记住 我们一家子
I want you to know that you can come back down here
随时欢迎你 好吗
anytime you want, okay, baby?
同样也欢迎点唱机来玩
Same goes for Jukebox.
替我把这话带给她
And tell her I said so.
告诉她我们很想她 - 好的
And tell her we miss her. - I will.
我们都喜欢跟你在一起 卡南
We loved having you here, Kanan.
我也很喜欢这里
I loved being here.
我跟你说了好多遍了...
It's like I keep saying...
大名人得跟着节奏唱 路
Famous needs beats to fuck with, Lou.
他总不能张嘴瞎编一套词清唱吧
He can't just come up with rhymes out the air.
五尺矮个就能做到
Well, Phife does,
Q和大♥师♥也都能做到
same with Q, and Guru do the same shit.
电台节目主持人不管有没有节奏 都能写词
Emcees write whether they got to beat or not, Jess.
这样才叫艺术家 这样才算有创意
It's called being an artist, being a creative.
我真的不想
I'm so tired of fighting with you
再跟你争了 - 那就别争
about this shit. - Then stop fighting.
我的职责是推动我弟弟的事业向前发展
It's my job to push for my brother's career.
那你休一天假吧
Then take a day off.
你全天候都忙着当大名人的经纪人
I mean, you're Famous' manager all the time.
什么时候才能回来当我女朋友
When are you just gonna be my girl?
我两不耽误
I can be both.
现在都流行单曲了 对吧
It's a singles-driven business, right?
要想成名也只有一次机会
You don't get two bites at the apple,
大名人的歌♥是不错 可是卖♥♥不动啊
Fame's track was all right. It didn't move.
不 是你的营销策略不行
No, you didn't market it right.
市场是有判断的 大名人就该被淘汰
The market spoke. It said, "Fuck Fame."
现在那小子只顾着吸毒
Now all the little nigga do is get high,
根本不在创作上好好努力了
when he should be trying to put in that work.
那是因为他以为你根本不在乎
It's because he thinks that you don't care
他本人和他的歌♥唱事业了
about him or his career anymore.
我是不在乎了 根本不在乎
I don't! I don't give a fuck.
你不在乎了吗
You don't care?
你对他的事业都不上心 我凭什么要管他
If you don't care about his career, why the fuck should I?
刚才你自己也说了呀
It's what you said, right?
推动他事业发展是你的职责 跟我无关
It's your job to give a fuck about his career, not mine.
所以你赶紧去关照他吧
So maybe you should take care of his ass.
反正你也不会关照我的
Sure as hell ain't taking care of me.
路 你上哪去
Where you going, Lou?
知道吗
You know what?
想不想弄明白咱俩为啥老拌嘴
You wonder why we always fight.
我可不想
No, I don't.
你个混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
♪ 我知道 你看不够我 ♪
I know that you can't get enough of me.
♪ 我情不自禁 回眸看你 ♪
I'm turning heads like I'm 'posed to be.
♪ 浑身上下 散发魅力 ♪
Sexy all over my body.
♪ 我自妩媚娇俏 无人能比 ♪
Who better than me? Nobody.
♪ 我知道 你看不够我 ♪
I know that you can't get enough of me.
♪ 我情不自禁 回眸看你 ♪
I'm turning heads like I'm 'posed to be.
♪ 浑身上下 散发魅力 ♪
Sexy all over my body.
♪ 我自妩媚娇俏 无人能比 ♪
Who better than me? Nobody.
嗨 美女
Hey, yo!
♪ 无需在乎别人 风言风语 ♪
Let them say what they gonna say.
♪ 听飞短流长 ♪
Never close enough.
♪ 你如何了解真正的我 ♪ - 美女
To really know about me. - Yo!
♪ 我含羞默默 因为来到了这里 ♪
I'm shy 'cause I'm here to stay.
♪ 我有我的... ♪
I got my...
嗨
Hey!
怎么回事 滚远点儿
Yo, what the fuck? Stay away from me.
冷静 冷静啊
Hey, relax. Hey, hey, hey, relax.
我有防狼喷雾
I got mace.
不是你想的那样 亲爱的
Look, it ain't even like that, sweetheart.
那歌♥是谁唱的
Who's on the song?
你差点儿撞死我 就是为了问这个
That's why you almost fucking killed me?
是我唱的
Me. I'm singing
真的吗
For real?
你唱得真不错啊 是我的菜
I mean, that's my shit. You singing on my beats.
你去告我好了
So sue me.
我更想签你做艺人
I'd rather sign you.
我叫路·汤马斯
Look, My name is Lou Thomas.
你别紧张
Relax.
你听说过防弹唱片公♥司♥吗
You ever heard of Bulletproof Records before?
下次你再别我的车试试
Don't fucking do that shit!
你的声音非常好听
You got a really dope voice.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
期待你的答复
I look forward to hearing from you.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
我很痛苦
妮可·宾汉姆之墓
你冲人开过枪吗
You ever shoot somebody?
经历过冲人开枪却没射中吗
You ever shoot somebody and miss?
我经历过
'Cause I did.
说句实话吧
And I can't lie.
扣紧扳机 盯着那人的眼睛
Looking that nigga in the eye and squeezing that trigger
真让我不寒而栗
had me shook.
说起开枪杀人这种事...
And when it comes to that shit...
是个人都会不寒而栗 多经历几次
you stay shook until you do it enough times
胆子自然就大了
that you ain't shook no more.
一旦到了这个阶段
And once that happens,
你整个人会脱胎换骨
you done turned into something else altogether.
他要出院了
He getting' out the hospital.
那个警♥察♥
The cop.
卡南 那天晚上的事 他完全记不起来了
He don't remember nothing from that night, Kanan.
他脑子糊涂了 得了失忆症
Amnesia or some shit, brain all twisted up.
医院有人告诉我
I got people in the hospital
他连自己的名字都想不起来 所以你没事了
who say he barely remember his own name, so you good.
不然我也不会接你回家
I wouldn't be bringing you home otherwise.
如果他真能想起什么
Look, if he did remember anything,
警♥察♥早就找上你了 可是他们没什么动作
the police would be looking for you, but they not.
问题是他不需要记得这事
He ain't got to remember.
万一他在街上碰上我了
What if he see me around the way
突然灵光乍现
and it knocks something loose in his head
不就什么都想起来了吗 老妈
and then he remember, Ma?
不可能 这事板上钉钉了
The ship's already sailed. It's too late.
现在不管他说什么
Ain't nobody gonna believe
都不会有人相信的
anything that come out his mouth now?
毕竟都过去那么久了
It's been way too long.
我不会让你出事的
I'll never let anything happen to you.
有我在呢
I got you.
有我在 你放心
You know I got you.
嗨 哥们
Hey, brother.
你女朋友跑路了...
That, uh, girlfriend of yours skipped town and...
托妮不是我女朋友 好吗
Yo, Toni wasn't my girlfriend, man.
你跟她是什么关系都无所谓
Call her whatever you want.
她在我眼里就是个告密的白皮小婊♥子♥
Snitch-ass white bitch, that's what I'll call her.
重点是 如果她不出面做证
Point is that without her testimony,
他们就没办法立案
they have no case.
你不知道她人在哪儿吗
You got no idea where she posted up?
他们开出的条件是一百小时社区服务
They're offering 100 hours of community service
或者是法庭强制的药物滥用戒断课程
or court-mandated class on substance abuse diversion
又或者是愤怒管理课程
or anger management.
你刚才还告诉我立不了案呢
You just said they ain't got no case.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表