剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
少年卡南 前情提要...
Previously on Raising Kanan...
卡南 现在城里只剩我们在做生意
We the only game in town now, Kanan,
一手遮天
just us,
一切尽在掌握
and we got shit on lock.
你每节课前签个到
All you have to do is sign in each session,
就能走人了
and then you can leave.
要么你坐下
Either you sit down,
要么我现在通知法♥院♥
or I can let the court know
你违反了缓刑条例
that you violated probation.
我的孩子被谋杀了
My child was murdered!
我认识有权有势的人
I know powerful people.
所以你相信他的说辞
So you believe him when he says he doesn't remember
相信他不记得被枪击中那晚发生的事了
anything from the night he was shot?
你全天候都忙着当大名人的经纪人
You're Famous' manager all the time.
什么时候才能回来当我女朋友
When are you just gonna be my girl?
有个活儿
Got a job for you.
就等着你呢
That shit's waitin' on you
但是时间不多
but not for too much longer.
我看见沃雷尔在街上散货
I saw Worrell up the block slingin'.
我们之前还想杀了他来着
Yeah, we tried to kill that nigga.
他还想干掉我
He tried to kill me.
叫他过来聊聊
Bring his ass in for a conversation.
零碎斗 你这赌博的习惯
And, Scrap, I need you to ease up
该收敛收敛了
on throwin' them dice.
警♥察♥ 举起手来 举起手来
Police! Let me see your hands! Get 'em up!
我有个线人在二号♥审讯室发牢骚
I got a CI bellyachin' in interrogation two.
听说你要被放出去了
Couldn't believe my fuckin' ears
真不敢相信我自己的耳朵
when I heard you might be getting released soon.
刚认识的时候 我怎么跟你说的
When we met, what'd I tell you, huh?
"不问问题"
"Don't ask questions."
我现在需要你 快来 快来
I need you right now, okay? Come on, come on.
杰罗姆 你好呀
Jerome, what's up, man?
快跟上
Come on.
那天晚上的事 那个警♥察♥完全记不起来了
That cop, he don't remember nothin' from that night.
他脑子糊涂了
Brain all twisted up.
权欲第三章
少年卡南
第二季 第02集
正如我所说
Like I been sayin',
人们犯下的最大错误
the biggest mistake any nigga ever make
就是太安于现状了
is gettin' too comfortable,
翘着二郎腿
kicking they feet up,
有点儿成绩就绕场一圈庆祝一下
taking that motherfuckin' victory lap.
因为干这行就没有安全的时候
'Cause you ain't never safe.
总有人在盯着你
Somebody always out there, watchin'.
等你真看见这人了...
And by the time you see him...
吸烟对你身体不好
You know that smoking's bad for you.
想躲都来不及了
it's already too late.
警♥察♥不也一样
So's the police.
貌似警♥察♥跟烟一样 这辈子就摆脱不了了
I can't seem to get that shit out my life neither.
没记错的话 我的第一支烟是你给的
And if memory serves, nigga, you gave me my first cigarette.
这也算我的过失之一吧
One of my many mistakes.
探长 你找我♥干♥嘛
What you want, Detective?
拉奎 说实话
Can't lie, Raq.
我以为自己没命了
I thought I was dead.
当时躺在这里 血流不止
Laying here, bleedin' out.
我以为一辈子就这么完了
I thought my shit was done.
以前经历过的事一幕幕在眼前闪过
And your whole damn life really does flash before your eyes.
那种感觉太真实了
That shit's real.
拉奎 一闪而过那些事 我不喜欢
I didn't like what I saw, Raq.
真的不喜欢
Not at all.
我跟上帝说好了
I made a deal with God.
如果能活下来 我一定洗心革面
Let me live, I'll right my wrongs.
那孩子...
The kid...
压根就不会用枪
he can't shoot for shit.
有人一看《龙虎少年队》就哭鼻子啊
Mm, somebody cryin' about Cochise again.
反映芝加哥高中生活的老电影
卡南 你身上最珍贵的品质就是这个
Shit's the best part about you, Kanan.
你会付出真心
The part that cares.
保护好这个品质
Don't ever lose that.
别让任何人磨平了你这个优点
And don't let nobody take that shit from you either.
就是个电影而已嘛 有啥
Shit just a movie, man. Whatever.
你呀 你就是个爱哭鬼
And you, you just a cryin'-ass bitch.
是嘛 看我不收拾你 拉维恩
Yeah. Yeah. I'ma fuck you up, Laverne.
小屁孩 我可不怕你
I ain't afraid of you, kid, not at all.
你能打赢我吗
You think you got this?
点唱机 来啊 动手啊
Come on, Juke, do something!
你来啊 点唱机
Come on, Juke!
我现在想要的就是我一直以来的心愿...
What I want now is what I've wanted all along...
让卡南知道我是他父亲
for Kanan to know I'm his father.
以前追求我的人可不少
Had a gang of admirers back in the day.
说实话 我自己都不知道卡南的爹是谁
Truth is, I don't even know who Kanan daddy is.
这是实话吗
Truth?
拉奎 用词之前可得搞清楚词的意思
You gotta know the meaning of the word to use it, Raq.
卡南打架被我带走的那天
When I brought Kanan in for that fight,
他受伤了
son was leakin'
也流了血
and left some blood behind.
我悄悄用这个血去化验了
I had the lab run that shit on the low.
结果是匹配的...
Paternity match...
孩子就是我的
came back to yours truly.
你骗我没关系
And you can bullshit me all you want,
但是你骗不了科学 拉奎尔
but you can't bullshit science, Raquel.
去你的什么科学
Well, fuck you and your science, nigga.
你给孩子规划的路 并不适合他
He ain't built for that road you got him on.
那天晚上 我从他的眼神里看出来了
I saw that in his eyes that night.
他干不了这行
The game ain't for him.
卡南冲我开枪 我不会告发他
Now, I ain't gonna knock Kanan for poppin' me.
那天晚上本来就是我活该
I deserved what happened that night.
就当是老天开眼了吧
Divine justice-type shit.
不过 我也不指望你能告诉他了
But I'm way past waitin' on you to tell him.
之前相信你会跟孩子说实话
That was my big mistake,
结果证明我大错特错了
trusting that you would tell him for me.
本来一开始我就应该出面
I should have done it from the start,
但是我想着你先去说会好些
but I thought it'd be better if he heard it from you first.
现在我要亲自告诉孩子实情了
But now I'm gonna tell him my damn self.
男人之间 父子之间
Man-to-man, father to son.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
拉奎 有人告密
Somebody tellin', Raq.
你那里有内鬼
You got a snitch.
独眼龙 爱赌博
One-eyed Jack. The gambler.
是零碎斗
Scrap?
他跟我们合作了
He workin' with us.
前几天晚上在分局
Saw him sittin' with a detective
我看见他跟一个探长在一起
at the precinct the other night.
扯蛋 - 真的
Bullshit. - Real shit.
我告诉你这个
And I'm only telling you this
纯粹是为了保护咱们的儿子
'cause I'm trying to look out for our son.
为人父母 就得保护孩子
'Cause that's what parents do, protect they kids.
行吧
Yeah.
卡南会知道的 拉奎
Kanan 'bout to know, Raq.
他早晚会知道
Kanan 'bout to know.
我去
Shit.
大名人呢
Where Famous at?
他人在家里 不过 他要是还不把那个婊♥子♥撵出去
He here, and he about to get his ass beat by my ma
我妈就要踹死他了
if he don't get this skeezer out the house.
他又不听我的劝
But he don't wanna hear me, though.
你是他朋友 你跟他说说理
You his friend. You save his sorry ass.
大名人
Famous.
没反应
Nothin'.
大名人
Yo, Fame.
大名人
Famous.
咋回事...
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表