剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Figured it was best if she got out the mix.
我基本能理解她的感受
I almost understand that.
可能也尊重她的选择吧
Maybe even respect it a little bit.
我做不到
I can't.
该死
Shit.
我也做不到
I can't neither.
她错过了你成长的点滴
She missed out,
你是个非常优秀的孩子
'cause you're incredible.
我爱你
And I love you.
来亲亲
Come here.
我先走了啊
See you later.
几个月以来 我一直尽量
For months now, I have tried very hard
去寻找一个合理的解释
to come up with a rational explanation
想弄明白你为什么授意那些警♥察♥
for why you instructed those officers
释放杀害我女儿的凶手
to free the person who murdered my daughter.
宾汉姆夫人 请节哀 我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss, Mrs. Bingham. I really am.
可是 拉维恩·汤马斯不是凶手
But Laverne Thomas did not murder your daughter.
就是她给了妮可毒品
She gave Nicole the drugs.
她还教我女儿吸毒
She showed her how to use them,
这就好比拿着上了膛的枪
which is no different than pointing a loaded gun
对准我女儿的头并扣动了扳机
at my daughter's head and pulling the trigger.
我看过卷宗
Look, I reviewed the case file,
皇后区南牙买♥♥加
第117分局
并没有证据表明
and there's no evidence that suggests
导致妮可 宾汉姆死亡的毒品
that Laverne Thomas provided the drugs
是拉维恩·汤马斯提供的
that killed Nicole Bingham.
市长是怎么说的
What does the mayor say?
他对此事有什么看法吗
Does he have an opinion on this?
我今天来 不是代表市长发言的
Well, I'm not here today to speak for the mayor.
他告诉我 您跟您先生
He told me that you and your husband
跟他是熟人
are acquaintances of his,
他让我来也只是旁听一下案情进展
and he asked me simply to observe these proceedings.
开掉她
I want her fired.
她不配当警官
She should not be a police officer.
一般情况下 我们的警官
Our officers often have informal arrangements
会跟辖区内的居民有些私人交情
with the people in the neighborhoods they police,
但是我也保证 我们分局的警官
but I can assure you that no officer in this department
不会为杀人凶手提供庇护
would protect a suspect in a murder.
皇后区南牙买♥♥加
第117分局
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
你们所有人手上都沾着我女儿的血
you all have my daughter's blood on your hands.
副巡长 谢谢您力挺我
Thanks for having my back, Captain.
伯克 我是为了局里着想 不是为了你个人
I'm looking out for the department, Burke, not you.
你本来就不该多管闲事
You should never have stuck your nose in this mess.
在我看来
From where I'm sitting,
事情到了今天这个地步 都怪你
looks to me like you fucked this all up.
出去
Go!
不管是谁传的消息
Yo, whoever's speaking this shit
都搞错状况了
got it wrong.
局子里那个人不是零碎斗
Wasn't Scrappy in that precinct.
行 路 我问你 在南牙买♥♥加这一片
Yeah, well, how many one-eyed motherfuckers
能有几个独眼龙成天晃荡
walkin' around South Jamaica, Lou?
厄尔利·泰勒叔叔也是一只眼
Early Tyler uncle got one eye.
后来他在臭氧公园打架 又打瞎了另一只眼
Lost the other shit in a fight out in Ozone Park.
厄尔利·泰勒叔叔年纪大了 整天坐着轮椅
Yeah, well, Early Tyler uncle 100 years old, in a wheelchair,
他左半边脸也没有知觉了
and can't feel the left side of his face.
其实吧 他左脸的知觉
Actually, that shit's starting
恢复了一点点
to come back to life a little bit.
几个礼拜前 我在理发店碰上他了
Saw him at the barber a few weeks back.
他的嘴角还能往左动一动
Lip was moving a little bit on the left side.
零碎斗不是内鬼
Scrap ain't no snitch.
好多兄弟都是因为赌博
You know, a lot of niggas get caught
吃了大亏
behind them cards and dice,
欠的债根本还不上
make bets they can't cover.
我早就让他离赌博远点儿
I told him to stay away from that shit.
拉奎 零碎斗为我们流过血啊
Scrap bled for us, Raq.
他是为了我们 才瞎了一只眼睛
He lost his fuckin' eye for us.
可能就是因为这个他才急眼了
Maybe that's why he pissed off behind that shit.
这事先不要下结论
Look, we not making no decisions yet.
我们得掌握更多信息
We gonna need to know more.
马文 你找零碎斗聊聊
Marvin, you talk to Scrappy.
先试探一下
Feel him out.
看看他怎么说
See what he gotta say.
我来之前跟我妈说了要来见你们...
Told my mama I'm meeting with you all, so...
万一我出了什么事
if I don't walk outta here,
她就知道是你们干的
she gonna know it was you.
哥们 真想要你的命你早就挂了
Well, if we wanted you dead, you'd be gone already, nigga.
坐吧
Sit the fuck down.
那啥 我跟你说
I mean, fuck it, like,
我可以...睡洗手间里
I'll sleep in the... in the... the bathroom.
浴缸里铺个毯子就行...
Just throw a blanket in the tub, like...
点唱机跟我们一起住
We already got Juke at the house.
我跟你说过... 要是我能做主
Like I... like I said, man, if it was up to just me,
随便你住进来
hell yeah, you could come stay at the crib.
可是我妈不会同意的
But my mother not going for that shit.
她只允许家人同住
She only want family staying at the spot.
哥们 我得搞点儿钱啊
Man, I need to get some fuckin' money, man,
有钱了才能找到落脚的地方
try and stay in a room for a minute.
要不要把我的混音带
What you think about hustlin' up my mixtapes,
给卖♥♥掉
sellin' them shits?
大名人 你的歌♥之前销量就不好
Famous, them shits didn't move before.
眼下怎么可能有戏
Why the fuck would they move now?
那是因为我的歌♥词很超前 好嘛
My lyricism was ahead of its time, okay?
没几个人能理解
Heads need to catch the fuck up.
你以为现在人家就能理解了啊
And you think they all caught up now?
我可不想睡地铁里 好吧
I'm not tryin' to sleep on the fuckin' train, a'ight?
我只有一袋子时髦的衣服
All I got to my name is a bag of funky-ass clothes
外加一堆也许还能卖♥♥掉的混音带
and a gang of mixtapes that we might be able to sell,
除非你能想个更好的办法
unless you got a better idea.
是吧
All right, then.
你们干嘛要拉拢我
So why y'all wanna fuck with me?
我又为什么要听你们调遣
And why would I wanna fuck with y'all?
沃雷尔 南区是我们的地盘
Southside ours, Worrell.
也许你一个星期能有个几天
I mean, you might be doing a half day's business
可以在那些陈旧的角落做个半天生意
a couple times a week on one of them tired corners,
对你来说 这就是最好的情况了
but that's about as good as it's gonna get for you, son.
不过是捡我们的残羹剩饭罢了
I mean, you just-you just picking up our scraps.
你可能也在想 现在尤尼克已经出狱
But maybe you thinking that now that 'Nique out the joint,
他肯定会重振旗鼓 是不是
he gonna pick up where he left off, right?
你以为情况会好转
That shit gonna get better?
不会的
Nah, son.
你的老大会害了身边的人
Your man radioactive.
尤尼克没有东山再起的机会
'Nique shit deader than dead.
迪恩不会卖♥♥货给他
Deen ain't gonna sell to him.
没人会搭理他
Nobody gonna fuck with him.
小子 你会饿死的
You steady starving, nigga.
你连我第一个问题都还没回答
But you still ain't even answer my first question.
你们为什么要找上我
Why y'all wanna mess with me?
我们可是老冤家了
'Cause we got a lot of history between us,
次次见面都分外眼红
and ain't none of it good.
那是过去 沃雷尔
History's the past, Worrell.
聊聊将来吧
We here talking about the future.
我们知道你很能赚
We know you a hell of an earner,
在你们的生意场上如鱼得水
that you on your business,
我们觉得
and we feel like...
将来发展事业用得上你
you could add some value to what we trying to do.
你这种吃不饱饭的家伙
And you hungry-ass niggas
在外面到处乱跑胡来
all runnin' around roughshod out there,
互相争来抢去 打打砸砸
bumpin' into each other, breakin' shit...
总是引来警♥察♥
that noise bring police.
警♥察♥会让所有人都不好过
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表