剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Fame is spittin' that realness. Word gettin' out.
"大名人的歌♥才是真正的说唱"
"Fame is spittin' that realness."
给我两盘大名人
Let me get Famous. Two times.
试试小剂量的可♥卡♥因♥ 让你爽歪歪
Get that Hollywood. It feel so good.
就是这么爽
Now, that's a hit.
♪ 难道你不想玩吗 难道你不想玩吗 ♪
Don't you wanna play? Don't you wanna play?
♪ 告诉我你想玩 只有我们两人的游戏 ♪
Tell me if you want to play a little game just us two.
♪ 告诉我你想玩 我可以教你的游戏 ♪
Tell me if you want to play a little game I can teach you.
很不错 朗朗上口
It's good. I mean, the shit is catchy.
很可能... 成为热单
It...it might even be some kind of hit,
但是 像齐萨这样才华横溢的姑娘
but not for this girl, not for this kind of talent.
她需要超越
No, Zisa needs something bigger,
需要触动心弦的那种感觉
somethin' with some feeling to it.
她可不只是歌♥手
This girl is not just a singer.
她是大♥师♥ 是艺术家
She is a virtuoso, an artiste.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like the song.
这歌♥相当不错
I think it's cool.
我没收到我的传呼吗 还是你故意不回
Do you not get my pages, or you just ignore them?
我们要美丽的生命不断繁息
Fairest creatures, we desire increase.
如此 美丽的玫瑰才永不消亡
That thereby beauty's rose shall never die.
是莎士比亚的第一首十四行诗
That's Shakespeare's first sonnet.
我是卡蒂埃·法里德
Cartier Fareed.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
拉奎尔·汤马斯 路的姐姐
Raquel Thomas, Lou's sister,
这小子马上要遭殃了
who's about to put a foot in his ass.
见到你 真是如沐春风啊
Well, you are nothing short of a revelation,
拉奎尔·汤马斯
Raquel Thomas.
咱俩说两句 马上
We need to talk, now.
我希望这个序幕
Well, I'm hoping this is just a short prologue
能成为我们漫长故事的开始
to a far longer story for us.
是我的错 我有事走不开
Look, my bad. I'm doing shit right now.
路 别找借口 这回不行
Nah, Lou, don't, not now.
你平时忽悠人的话我听够了
I don't want to hear your usual bullshit.
你这里的设备 都是我掏钱买♥♥的
All of that shit in there is bought and paid for by me.
所以 你拿了我的钱
So you...you cashin' the checks I write,
怎么好意思不接我的电♥话♥
but you not takin' my calls?
钢铁直男还搞偷听这一套啊
You a nosy little motherfucker, huh, Macho Man?
我们的货被劫了 路
We been hit, Lou.
店里所有存货都被劫走了
All our shit got grabbed up at the bodega,
朱莉安娜也失踪了
and we can't find Juliana.
而且马上要补货了 这次耗资巨大
And this is about to be the biggest re-up we've ever had.
贝斯利 四十小区 新泽西都等着呢
And all our work for Baisley, Forties, and Jersey,
可是我们拿不出这么多钱了
and we ain't got the money to cover it.
杰奎因会帮我们垫付的
Joaquin will front that shit on consignment.
我们也向他证明实力了 对吧
We done showed and proved for that nigga, right?
他表妹要真死了 你觉得他会帮我们吗
You really think that he gonna front us with his cousin gone?
绝对不可能
Hell, no.
就算他垫付了 我们真敢
And even if he did, the last place we'd ever want to be
欠哥伦比亚人钱吗
is owin' money to them Colombians.
坚决不行
I ain't goin' out like that.
是尤尼克干的
Nah, this Unique.
这混♥蛋♥就这副臭德行
This is what this nigga do.
他想引起我的注意 就使劲捅娄子
When he wants my attention, he fucks with my world.
除非尼克是脑子进水了
Yo, 'Nique would have to be crazy out his fucking mind
才敢动我们的存货 应该不会吧
to fuck with the stash... come on.
我准备去和沃雷尔谈谈
Look, I'm goin' to talk to Worrell.
你帮我探探街面上的口风
I need you to get on the block and see what they sayin'.
行 - 要开干了 路
All right. - It's time to work, Lou.
得大干一场了
Real work.
你放心吧
I'm on it.
你们的顾客在楼梯间小便
Yo, your customers are pissing in the stairwell
还在电梯里抽烟
and smoking up in the elevator.
每次坐电梯 里面全是找你们的人
Not that there's never any room for me in that shit anyway
我根本就挤不进去
with all your people going in and out.
我了解一下情况
I'll look into it.
不需要你去了解
You don't need to look into it.
我都告诉你了
I just told you what the fuck it is.
给我让开 滚开也行
Yo, step off or roll off
我不知道你那破轮椅怎么弄
or whatever the fuck it is you do, nigga,
别挨我这么近行嘛
'cause you mad close on me right now.
滚你的
Fuck you.
这里的住户给我们行方便
Look, everybody getting a little something-something
我们也给了大家应有的回报
for their patience and accommodations.
你拿了钱 就得守规矩吧
You took our money, you know our deal.
你那点儿钱够干什么的
Your money ain't nearly enough to cover me
每次电梯来了我都挤不上去
waitin' on the elevator for 45 minutes every day
光等电梯每天就得四十五分钟
'cause that motherfucker always too crowded.
懂吗
All right?
我再说一遍
Yo, I'm gonna say it again.
你给我往后退
You need to back the fuck up.
你认真的吗
You serious?
你以为我会怕你啊 小子
You think I'm scared of you, nigga?
我一共中过七枪
I got shot seven times,
从来都没怂过
and I'm still puttin' fools on they back.
你小子有种就来单挑
Be the next nigga.
我懂了
I hear you.
我懂你意思了
I hear you and understand.
很抱歉给你带来不便了 兄弟
I'm sorry for your troubles, brother.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it.
必须处理
Yeah, you will.
大家快出来吧
Yo, everybody get the fuck off the elevator.
我兄弟要坐电梯
My man here got places to be.
快出来 速度
Let's go. Come on.
我来帮你
I got you.
这还差不多 兄弟 识相点
Demo, nigga. Better recognize.
我那啥 容易在公共场合暴怒...
Openly and aggressive... that's...that's me.
深呼吸能帮我调节...
The breathing helps with the...
天哪
Oh, shit!
某人恢复得不错啊
Somebody's feeling better.
靠
Fuck.
死里逃生
Back from the dead.
天哪
My God.
嘿 - 怎么了
Hey. - Hmm?
我得过癌症 你还在我面前抽烟
I had cancer, and you lightin' up coal in my fucking face?
抱歉 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
我错了
That is fucked up.
可恶 我要迟到了 得去接我儿子
Oh, shit, I'm late. Got to pick up my son.
他得有十几岁了吧 对吧
He's a teenager now, right?
到了叛逆期了
A mean-ager.
这么说是因为 等他们再大几岁
No, that's what we call 'em, 'cause when they turn 16,
可能连亲妈都不认了
they forget that they ever even liked you.
我问你个事
Let me ask you somethin'.
他对你的事有什么想法吗
How does he feel about what you do?
我的什么事
What do I do?
你懂的 你的行当
You know, your line of work.
我儿子以为我是个上门理发师
My son thinks that I'm a barber that does house calls.
剪刀围裙啥的 我都带着呢
I got the scissors and robes and everything.
那挺好
Wow, that's good.
但我打赌 他早就心里有数了
I bet you he got it figured out, though.
要晓得 现下的小孩可不笨
You know, these kids ain't dumb.
虽然他不大可能
It ain't like he gonna bring it up to you
找你对质
or nothing like that,
毕竟那将是母子之间
'cause that's a fucked-up conversation
很尴尬的对话
to have with your own moms.
也许你是对的 马尔科姆
Maybe you're right, Malcolm.
也许他确实知道
Maybe he does know.
我儿子知道 对 他妈妈卖♥♥身
Maybe my son knows that, yeah, Mommy turns tricks.
等等 等等 等等 我不是这意思...
Wait, wait, wait, I didn't mean it like...
可你猜他还知道什么吗
But you know what else he knows?
我儿子知道 为了他我会豁出命去
My son knows that I would die for him,
赴汤蹈火 在所不惜
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表