剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
If any of these old heads need their medications
或者去药房♥配药
or their prescriptions filled, you know,
我们的人得负责帮忙搞定
get one of our guys to make that shit happen for them.
接下来的事都交给马文管吧
Marvin gonna be calling the shots over here.
卡南回来了 我得...
Since Kanan home, I'm gonna...
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
迟到一次当你是无心 迟到两次怪你懒散
Late once, you're sorry. Late twice, you're sloppy.
次次都迟到 说明你根本不当回事
You late all the time like you, you just don't give a fuck.
我刚才说到
What I was saying is that now
既然生意现在能自动运转了
that we got this spot on autopilot a little bit,
那我就要发展扩张了
I'm looking to build, expand.
这意味着我们需要保持老实和低调
And that means that we got to keep our shit clean and quiet.
需要注意小细节
Got to pay attention to the little shit.
任何细小的问题都值得关注
Ain't no problem that's too small not to notice.
比如 在过来这里的路上
Like, on the way over here,
我看见沃雷尔在街上贩毒
I saw Worrell up the block slinging,
承担着我说的那种压力
catching that heat I'm talking about.
这并不利于做生意
And that shit ain't good for business,
尤其是离我们这么近
especially when it's that close to us here.
我们周围需要一个干净的环境
Look, we need a clean perimeter around our shit.
不能让警♥察♥调查我们的周遭环境
We can't have five-O sniffing around the vicinity.
我去把沃雷尔做掉 我欠那个混♥蛋♥的
I'll take Worrell out. I owe that motherfucker.
轻松的工作 - 最棒的那种
Easy work. - The best kind of work.
杀人
Mm, dropping bodies
正是我不想做的事情
is exactly what I don't want to do.
我对沃雷尔另有安排
And I got other thoughts for Worrell.
让他过来跟我谈谈
Bring his ass in for a conversation.
还有 零碎斗
And, Scrap...
我需要你克制点你的赌博劲
I need you to ease up on throwing them dice.
我可不希望你继续参与你妈妈的纸牌游戏了
I don't want you fucking with your mom's card game no more.
离那些东西远点
Leave all that shit alone.
我们都保持低调
Look, we all on the low-profile tip.
零碎斗有赌博的毛病
See, Scrap had that gambling bug.
遗传他的父母
Got passed down from his parents.
他爸是赌注登记人 他妈每周三在地下室
His dad was a bookie, and his moms had a card game
举办纸牌游戏
in her basement every Wednesday night.
零碎斗什么都赌
Wasn't shit Scrap wouldn't bet on.
四十六 四十七 四十七点五
46, 47, 47 1/2...
不是吧 没有半根薯条的说法 傻叼
Come on, ain't no such thing as half a fry, motherfucker.
有一次 他赢走了马文五百美元
One time, he took $500 off Marvin
赌的是大份薯条里一共有多少薯条
over how many fries are in a large order.
四十八
48.
大于还是小于五十根
The over/under was 50.
五十
50...
五十一
51.
零碎斗赌了大于
Scrap took the over.
付钱吧 兄弟
Pay up, nigga.
他赢了你 他赢了 这太...
Oh, he got you there. He got you. That's...
最成功的混♥蛋♥
Look, the most successful motherfuckers
是那些你没听说过的混♥蛋♥
are the motherfuckers you ain't even hear about.
这是我们努力的方向
That's what we're doing.
低下头颅 枪上保险
Heads down, guns on safety.
我们之间还好吗 - 只要你能准时准点
Are we good? - Long as you show up
出现在你该去的地方 并且处理好你该做的事
where and when you supposed to and handle your business,
那么我们之间还好
yeah, we good.
我去那边跟我外甥打个招呼
I'ma go say what's up to my nephew over there.
你弟弟一直在松懈
Your younger brother's steady slipping.
我听说你在招伴唱歌♥手
I heard you was looking for a backup singer.
不好说啊
I don't know, man.
我可不想听你的破锣嗓子唱歌♥
I don't think I'd let you sing me to sleep
会听睡着的
with that wack-ass voice of yours.
哇 我刚回来
Wow, I just got back,
你就对我很刻薄了啊
and you are already being mean, man.
那我还不如就待在弗吉尼亚州呢
I should've stayed my ass in Virginia for this.
太疯狂了 - 过来
That's really crazy. - Yo, come here, man.
怎么样啊
What's up?
所以...
So...
怎么样
how was it?
挺酷的 你知道吗 离开挺好的
It was cool. You know, good to be gone.
理清我的思绪 看看外面的世界
Clear my head, see what else is out there.
意识到有时我觉得
Realize sometimes it feel like...
操了 全部东西就这么点儿
shit, that this is all there is.
我不确定已经足够了
I'm not sure it's enough.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I'm...
我不确定这个行当是不是适合我
I'm not sure if this shit is for me, man.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
懂
Word.
呦 黛博拉姨
Yo, Aunt Deb...
帕特 艾瑞克 所有人都在问你的事情
Man, Pat, Eric, everybody, they all was asking about you,
奇怪你怎么没过去
wondering why you didn't come down.
我跟他们说因为你在这边有事情
I told them it's 'cause you had some shit up here
你正在处理 所以你没去
you was trying to figure out, so you good.
经历了那些事之后 感觉不应该去海边
It just didn't feel going down to the beach after all that.
事实是...
Truth is...
在这待着也好不到哪里去
it's not like staying here made nothing better neither.
姐 我可想死你了
I missed the hell out you, kid.
当然了
Of course you did.
也没别人
You didn't have nobody
听你的牢骚和废话了
to listen to your whiny-ass bullshit.
大姐 我刚回来... 我不想你
Nigga, I just got ba... I don't miss you.
我一点也不想你了 随便吧 无所谓了
I didn't miss you, then. Whatever, fine, cool.
我只是在这 - 不了...
I'm just here. Look. - No, man...
这些人扛着装满了水的桶
Yo, these niggas is carrying buckets of water,
手臂伸直 却没有洒出来一滴水
arms all out and shit and not spilling a damn drop.
这些功夫能让你变成真勇士
Yo, that shit'll turn you into a straight warrior.
路 你可以去少林寺修♥炼♥一段时间
You could use some time in that Shaolin Temple, Lou.
能让你变强哦
Toughen your bitch ass up.
马文 我已经有你帮我扛水了
Why I need to do all that when I already got you
为什么还要废那个功夫呢
to carry my water for me, Marvin?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 路
Yo, fuck you, Lou.
是不是很搞笑
Oh, that shit funny, huh?
他捉弄你 我...
He got you there. I was...
你知道还有什么事搞笑吗
You know what else is funny?
你在弗吉尼亚州被水母蜇了
You getting stung by some jellyfish down in Virginia.
唉
Oh, man.
眼泪哗哗的哭了一天半
Yeah, crying like a little bitch for a day and a half.
你姨姨黛博拉打电♥话♥过来
Your aunt Deborah called up here,
全部跟你妈说了
told your moms all about it.
该死的小鱼让你眼泪汪汪
Fuckin' fish had your eyes leaking.
这让咱家族很丢面子啊
That's a bad look for the family.
当你出门在外 你代表了我们整个家族
When you out there, you reppin' all of us.
你记住
You remember that.
没人哭啊
Wasn't nobody crying, man.
很痛的 好嘛
It hurt, all right?
真的 医生说被一个水母蜇
It did, but the doctor said getting stung by a jellyfish
相当于被五十个黄蜂蜇
is like getting stung by, like, 50 hornets.
五十个黄蜂不算什么 小子 爷们一点儿
50 hornets ain't shit, nigga. Toughen the fuck up.
你被黄蜂蜇过吗
You been stung by a hornet?
得了吧
All right, then.
你怎么样 点唱机
How you doin' Juke?
我挺好
I'm all right.
好香啊
Smells good.
快三个月没见到你了
Haven't seen you in damn near three months.
三周前在奶奶家 露天烧烤时见过的
Mm, saw you at Grandma's for that cookout three weeks back.
对啊
Right.
你...你肯定是对的
Oh, you...you sure right about that.
我在想 也许 有时间我们可以谈谈
I was thinking maybe, um, we could talk sometime.
就是坐下来 叙叙旧什么的
You know, just sit down and catch up and shit.
我和你没什么可谈的
I ain't got nothing to say to you.
但是我觉得... - 晚餐好了 各位
But I feel like... - Dinner's ready, y'all.
我的宝贝回家了 回到了妈妈的身边
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表