剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
既然立不了案
How it go from no case
干嘛让我去时代广场捡垃圾
to pick up fucking trash in Times Square?
因为你非法持有毒品 他们可以起诉你
They still have you on the simple possessions charge.
大♥麻♥而已 我被抓就是因为持有大♥麻♥
Reefer, they got me on motherfucking reefer.
这根本算不上犯罪
Shouldn't even be a fucking crime.
目前仍在犯罪范畴
And yet it is.
如果你参加了任意一个课程
Look, if you take one of the classes,
我估计可以运作一下
I could probably work it so that all you have to do
让你在每节课前签个到就能走人了
is sign in each session and then you could leave.
那我去参加愤怒管理课程吧
Put me down for the anger management bullshit, then,
让那帮人见识见识什么叫怒发冲冠
'cause them niggas gonna see what angry look like.
看看他们有没有本事管理好
We'll see if they can manage that shit.
我有三个月都没对过账单了
Can't wait to go through three months of bills
真是期待啊
and bullshit.
你家的光线太暗了
You got to get some light in here.
被告人: 卡南·史塔克
拘捕号♥码: Q91-45782
起诉罪名: 三♥级♥故意伤人
地方检察官: 杨
我想去吃点儿东西
I was gonna go get something to eat.
要不要一起
You want to join me?
谢谢了
Uh, I appreciate the offer.
我想先收拾收拾屋子...
I got to clean up all this shit...
总得为新生活做打算了
start trying to figure out my new life.
"新生活" 听着好有雄心啊
"New life"? That sounds ambitious.
伯克 我以为自己没命了
I thought I was dead, Burke.
不是玩笑话
No joke.
住院的时候 有那么一个瞬间
For a minute there in that hospital,
我觉得... 自己要灵魂出窍了
I... I felt myself leave my body.
结果呢 我大难不死
Turns out I wasn't dead at all, though.
重获新生
I was being reborn,
老天又给我了一次做人的机会
given a second shot at all this shit.
这回我一定要好好把握
And I'ma do it right this time.
绝不会虚度此生
I'm gonna be the best version of me that I can be.
枪击发生那一晚 尤尼克的下落
Unique's whereabouts are accounted for
已经查清楚了
the night of the shooting.
他并没有跟你一起在公园里
He wasn't there in the park with you.
我从来没说过他也在啊
I never said he was.
所有证据都指向他
All the evidence pointed at him.
那天晚上的事我压根想不起来了
I don't even remember what happened that night,
所以你跟我说也没用
so you're talking to the wrong guy.
霍华德 开枪打伤你的人还没落网
Howard, whoever shot you is still out there,
凶案组至今没有锁定任何嫌疑人
and Homicide doesn't have any suspects at all right now.
我很担心 你也绝不能大意
I'm concerned about that. You should be, too.
我只担心自己能掌控的事情
I'm only concerned with the shit I can control.
如果你跟我一样 也在鬼门关走过一遭
Look, when you stare death in the face like I did,
那么看待事情就会带上一丝哲学色彩
you start getting real philosophical about shit.
就像歌♥里唱的 "我陷入了深深的思索"
Like the song says, "I think very deeply."
我走了
I'm gonna go.
等等...
Hey...
谢谢你送我回家
I appreciate you picking me up.
我晚点儿给你打电♥话♥问问情况
I'll call you later, see how you're doing.
好的 我一直在家
All right, I'll be here.
♪ 哟 嗨起来哦 ♪
Yo, kick the beat.
转过身去
Turn around.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
沃雷尔还没弄明白
Worrell still don't get it.
这几个街道早就废了
Them corners is dead.
裂缝即怪咖
此处是对艺术家基思·哈林作品的拙劣模仿
卡南 现在城里只剩我们在做生意
We the only game in town now, Kanan.
一手遮天 一切尽在掌握
It's just us, and we got shit on lock.
最厉害的是 在这样的楼群里
The beautiful thing is, five-O can't see us
警♥察♥根本找不到咱们
when we up in the buildings like this,
但只要他们有动作 我们远远就能看见
but we can see them from miles away.
咱们什么时候回家
When we going home?
宝贝 你舅舅看到你会开心死的
Your uncle's gonna be crazy happy to see you, baby.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
事情处理完我就给你买♥♥吃的
I'm gonna get you something right after this.
本栋住♥宅♥已启用租户巡逻制度
嗨 - 怎么样啊
Hey. - What's up?
本栋住♥宅♥已启用租户巡逻制度
别人怎么不进来
Why did nobody else get on?
这得问他们了
Got to ask them.
我妈在这个地界
You know, my moms had the spot humming
混得声名鹊起
like a motherfucker.
她把整层楼都接管了
She'd taken over the whole damn floor,
照看了住在大楼里的所有人
took care of the niggas who lived in the building
让他们不敢多说多问...
to keep they mouth shut...
她还买♥♥通了楼里的巡逻员和管♥理♥员♥
paid off the housing cops and the supers
对我们的事不闻不问
to stay out our way,
整栋楼里还铺设了运输管道
and was connecting the whole building with drops
一直延伸到地下室
that went all the way down to the basement.
整个生意从街上消失得无影无踪
And the whole thing was off the street and out of sight.
所以 在警♥察♥看来
So, as far as five-O was concerned,
毒品已经销声匿迹不复存在 了
this shit didn't even exist.
我妈重新定义了整个行业
Moms done changed the fucking game.
卡南
Kanan.
这是我自己用的
Something I use.
看看啊 谁从海滩回来了
Yo, look who back from the beach.
你也成了会冲浪的黑鬼了吧
What, you a surfing-ass nigga now or what?
哪有
What?
黑人才不去海滩冲浪呢
Ain't no Black folk surfing on the beach.
那就让我成为第一个
Well, let me be the first nigga
乘风破浪的黑鬼吧
to ride them waves, then.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I mean?
就像出生在太平洋沿岸的杰基·罗宾森一样
Damn Jackie Robinson of the Pacific
美国第一位黑人职业棒球选手
出生在佐治亚 后来在加州长大
左拥右抱着一群辣妹
catching all 'em hos in bikinis.
马文舅舅 人家出生在大西洋沿岸
It's the Atlantic, Uncle Marvin.
老妹儿 你想得出我的样子吗
Yo, can you picture me out there, sis?
我就... 站在冲浪板上
Out there on...on my surfboard
让他们见识见识咱皇后区的黑人气质
showing 'em how us Queens niggas do.
你连游泳都不会
You don't even know how to swim.
我都有冲浪板了 还学游泳干嘛
Yo, why I got to learn how to swim when I got a surfboard?
别胡诌了 马文
Shut up, Marvin.
开一下五号♥房♥门
Open up five.
听说你要被放出去了
Couldn't believe my fucking ears
真不敢相信我自己的耳朵
when I heard you might be getting released soon.
因为我是无辜的啊
'Cause I ain't done nothing, man.
也许你是没冲那个警♥察♥开枪
Maybe you didn't shoot that cop,
但是咱俩都心知肚明 你坏事做尽了
but you and I both know you guilty of all sorts of shit.
长官啊 谁还没犯过错呢
I mean, everybody guilty of something, C.O.
肯妮娅与拉维恩 拍于1975年
生意非常顺利
Yo, things are going smoothly.
老天保佑 今天生意不错
On track today to do that god power.
生意越来越好 到了供不应求的地步
Business is up, barely keeping up with demand.
之前我跟你们说过
I told you about this shit before.
他们用暗号♥交流
They talking in code.
这个是至高数学
That's supreme mathematics.
老天保佑 就是7-5
God power is 7-5.
我舅舅其实是在说
My uncle's saying they doing
一天的销♥售♥额达到了七万五
75,000 in sales for the day up in here.
这笔钱可不是小数目
That's some real shit right there.
楼下的邻居开始有怨言了
Some of the neighbors downstairs is starting to beef,
说楼道里人太多
saying too many people in the halls,
楼梯有股骚味 我们这边太吵了
that the stairs stink of piss, and we too loud up here.
廉租♥房♥♥就这个死样子 哥们
It's the fucking projects, man.
楼梯刚装上的时候就是有骚味的
Stairs been stinking of piss since they put these shits up.
好吧 从现在开始
Right, from here on out,
每天拖两次楼梯
we gonna mop these stairs twice a day
再喷点儿空气清新剂上去
and get some air freshener up in there
给租客们再多分一笔钱
and spread around some more money to the tenants.
保证他们都能吃饱喝足
Make sure they got their groceries taken care of.
如果谁家老人要去看病
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表