剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
182000
联邦监狱囚犯
63
越狱
5
逃亡者
1
目击者
走起来,大家
Keep it moving, boys.
Brown? - 是
Brown? - Yeah.
Lewis? - 是
Lewis? - Yo.
Nichols? - 是
Nichols? - Right.
Williams? - 是
Williams? - Yo.
McDowd?
McDowd?
Brice? - 是
Brice? - Yo.
好吧,自己找座,伙计们
All right, have a seat, boys.
都在这儿了
All set.
6个囚犯--
Six prisoners--
现在安全的交给你了
processed and secured for transfer.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
看看这个
Check it out.
25尺的大家伙
It's a 25-footer.
这样一艘船,一个人就能驶到Catalina
Boat like that, a man can sail to Catalina,
如果愿意的话,甚至能一路驶到Mexico
all the way to Mexico,if he so desired.
是啊
Yeah.
我们能去吗?
Are we there yet?
别抢道,小子!
Out of the way, vato!
嘿,你!
Yo, Se~or!
那是你的卡车?
That your truck?
很好,进去
Good.Get in.
我们要搭你的顺风车了!
You're giving us a ride.
快点!
Vamonos!
快点! 别磨蹭!
Vamonos! Vengase!
进去!
Get in!
抱歉,在你休假时还让你干活
Sorry to bring you in on your day off.
哦,没什么
Oh, that's all right.
这里大致是什么情况?
What's the head count here?
我们分♥析♥大概有两点
We got two in the bush.
目击者说这是个交通事故
Witness says there was an accident,
巴士翻车了
bus rolled over.
然后枪响了
Minute later there's a shot,
两个人跳出来,劫持了一辆小货车
two guys jump out,car-jack a pick-up,
往西开去
take off headed west.
有没有死者的情况?
Dispatcher said something about a fatality?
Escort Marshal - 哦...
Escort Marshal. - Oh...
关于这些家伙我们知道些什么?
what do we know about these guys?
给你档案
Here's the file.
这就是Marshal
There's the marshal.
我猜这个 "V"代表速度
I take it "V" stands for velocity.
撞击速度 - 哦...
Post-impact velocity. - Oh...
"F"是阻力系数?
and "F", that's drag coefficient?
对.你是个推理专家?
Yeah.You a reconstructor?
什么?
Excuse me?
事故推理专家
Accident reconstructor.
哦,不...我是个应用数学教授
Oh, no...I'm a professor of applied mathematics
我为FBI做顾问
and I consult for the FBI.
哇-- "教授"
Wow-- "professor."
你在哪里教书?
Where do you teach?
CalSci
CalSci.
我的前男友在CalSci学工程
My ex went to CalSci for engineering.
其实现在他在保险公♥司♥做推理专家
He, uh, he actually is a reconstructor for an insurance company now.
我们在处理一次101公路 汽车相撞事故中认识的
We met on a car crash on the 101.
总之,嗯,很高兴见到你
Anyway, um, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好,召集所有人
Well, call everybody in.
通告搜捕逃犯
And notify Fugitive Recovery.
同时我们需要与此相关的资料
We're gonna want them involved, as well.
好的,待会见
All right. Later.
你参加吗?
You going in?
对,快点,我带你
Yeah, come on.I'll give you a ride.
这就是他们? - 没错
Is this them? - Yup.
他们中有一个是无期徒刑
One of them has a life sentence.
没有假释的可能
No possibility of parole.
哦,那他就没什么可顾及的了
Yeah, nothing to lose.
我们每天都在使用数学...
We all use math every day...
预测天气...
to forecast weather...
记算时间...
to tell time...
货币交易...
to handle money...
我们还用数学来分♥析♥犯罪...
We also use math to analyze crime...
有逻辑的...
It's logic.
有理性的
It's rationality.
利用数字
It's using your mind
我们可以处理很多神秘的事物
to solve the biggest mysteries we know.
第1个逃犯: Vincent Williams
Fugitive one: Vincent Williams.
直到今天早上
Until this morning,
Vincent因纵火罪服刑了8年
Vincent was serving eight years on an arson charge.
第2个逃犯是Timothy McDowd
Fugitive number two is Timothy McDowd.
他是个职业杀手 受雇于洛杉矶附近的许多毒品商
He's a contract killer with a number of drug dealers in and around Los Angeles.
大约1年半以前 他杀害了一个联邦调查员
Now, he executed a federal informant about a year and a half ago
当时一个女目击者作了不利于他的证词
which was witnessed by a woman who testified against him,
所以她的安全问题 正是我们当前要密切关注的
so I would say her safety is our immediate concern.
当地电视台的新闻正在播逃犯的照片
Local news stations are running their photos.
我们接到了电♥话♥线索
We're getting phone tips,
但直到现在,还没有有用的东西
but so far,nothing has panned out.
现在我们所知道的只有
As far as we know,
他们都没有驾驶执照也没有身份证
neither of them have driver's license or IDs,
所以我不太担心他们可以乘飞机逃跑
so I'm not too worried about them getting on a plane,
尽管如此我们也应该一直监视机场,对吗?
although we should keep our eye on the airports, right?
我的钞票在说他们还待在本地
My money says they stay local.
嘿...
Hey...
好吗?
how are you?
各位,这位是特工Billy Cooper
Everybody, this is Agent Billy Cooper,
他来加入我们搜捕逃犯的行动 - 嗨
coming to us courtesy of Fugitive Recovery. - Hey.
好的,逃犯通常会去他们熟悉的地方
Okay, so these guys usually go where they're familiar,
和他们有联♥系♥的地方
where they're affiliated.
他们出生于LA,我猜他们会待在那儿
They're both from LA,so my guess is they stick around.
如果离那个地区远点儿 对摆脱搜捕来说
Wouldn't it be smarter to leave the area,
不是个更聪明的想法吗? - 对,
get away from the search? - Yeah,
确实对,但他们并不聪明
sure it would,but they're not smart,
这就是为什么他们会进监狱
which is why they went to prison to begin with.
不聪明并不表示他们不危险
Which doesn't mean they're not dangerous.
看这些档案--
So look at the files--
我是说,家庭,朋友,
I mean, family, friends,
团伙... 这是找到他们的关键
gang pals... that's the key to finding them.
走吧--让我们去逮他们,怎么样?
Let's go-- let's run these guys down, all right?
见到你真好, 伙计 - 是啊,你看起来不错
Good to see you, buddy. - Yeah, you look good.
我想你们两个认识?
I take it you two know each other?
对,你知道我原来就是搜捕逃犯的
Yeah, well, you know I used to work in Fugitive Recovery.
我们是一个团队的
Well, we were a team.
如果你想结识一个人
No better way to get to know a man
没有比在加油站休息室当据点 一起待上一周更好的方式了
than to spend a week using a gas station rest room as home base.
哈,令人怀念的日子 - David Sinclair
Ah, the good old days. - David Sinclair.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
总之,你是怎么计划的?
Anyway, so, uh, how do you wanna play it?
我想让你们来处理Williams 或许能够找到他
I'm thinking you guys go after Williams; I think I'll take McDowd.
好,原来指证McDowd的证人怎么样了
All right. What about the witness who put McDowd away?
我让洛城警♥察♥局保护她了, 但我还是要和她谈谈证人保护的事
I've got LAPD on her,but I'm gonna go talk to her about witness protection.
哪个房♥间?
Which room?
右边第1个
First door on the right.
Fisher医生
Dr. Fisher.
哦,在看病前需要去接待处登记 - 抱歉...
Oh, you just need to sign in with reception before I can see you. - Excuse me...
事实上,我是FBI
actually,I'm with the FBI.
我叫Don Eppes
My name is Don Eppes.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表