剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
这就说明了偏差的原因
Now,that accounts for the excessive deflection.
Haybridge的设计要求
Haybridge's design called for
全部使用钎焊
full pen welds,which are stronger
这样会更加的牢固和结实
and more stable,but pen welds are also
当然也会耗费更多的时间和金钱
more expensive and more time consuming than spot welds.
这样就保障了大楼的安全
That gives Building and Safety grounds to evacuate.
Finn的事情怎么办-- 我们能把
What about Finn-- can we tie this guy
他和这起谋杀联♥系♥到一起吗?
to his murder?
从技术上讲并不存在谋杀
TERRY: Technically we don't have a murder.
尸检已经认为自杀作为结案
PD closed it out as a suicide.
但是这里并没有确切的证据
There's no conclusive forensic evidence.
好 现在这个就是我们的工作重点
All right,well,that's what confessions are for.
除非你给我提供食物
Unless you're here to take my lunch order,
不然这仅仅会浪费你的时间
don't waste your time.
Bob事情是这样的
Well,here's the thing,Bob.
你并没有叫律师
See,you're not all lawyered up,
那么你想说什么?
so you know what that tells me?
你想知道我们掌握了些什么
You want to know what I have.
我想有小麦汉堡
I'm thinking ham on wheat,
蜂蜜芥末还有炸薯条
honey mustard,fries.
你知道我有些什么吗?
You know what I have?
我有你的罪证
I have you.
我有你试图谋杀Keith Babbitt的罪证
I got you for attempted murder
我有你参与建造有问题的大楼的罪证
of Keith Babbitt,I got you for complicity
顺便说一下 这可是重罪
in construction fraud,which is a felony,by the way.
你知道我不知道什么吗?
You know what I don't have?
我没有理由就这样结案
I don't have any reason
你知道为什么吗?
to keep this case open,you know why?
因为你是一个替罪羔羊
'Cause you're the fall guy.
事实上犯罪的是雇佣你的人
And that's exactly what the people who hired you wanted.
你觉得他们现在在干什么?
What do you think they're doing right now?
他们正在伪造证据
They're planting evidence,
他们用你的名字在银行开户
they're opening bank accounts in your name,
他们制♥造♥
they're making sure
你是唯一的执行人的假象
that you play as the lone operator.
你知道了这些有什么想法?
What do you think about that?
Bob 这都取决于你
Well,Bob,it's on you.
你能够给出一些我感兴趣的东西
You can make it worth my while
也许还可以为你减刑
to stay interested,maybe cut you a deal,
但是你得告诉我你的老板是谁 谁指使你做了这些谋杀
but you're going to have to tell me who paid for the hits.
这些? 这个"些"是怎么回事?
Hits? Where'd the "S" come from?
Finn Montgomery
Finn Montgomery.
Finn Mont...
Finn Mont...
你是说那个学生?
You mean that college kid?
Yeah.
Yeah.
他们说 最坏的情况就是
Look,at worst,they were talking about
收买♥♥了他
maybe buying him off.
结果发生了什么?
So what happened?
干脆扔下桥去省事
You,uh,threw him off a bridge instead.
我们确实去收买♥♥他
Well,I'm not saying it might not have come to that,
但是他把我们打了出来
but he beat us to the punch.
所以你们就...
So it comes down to
你就打算把他扔下去
are you willing toake the fall,
还是你发出的命令?
or are you going to give upho ordered the hit?
这样吧 我要我的律师
All right,get me a lawyer and the DA,
我会写出来
something in writing.
我会告诉你每件事情--
I'll give you everything--
但不包括那个学生
except that kid.
那不管我的事
That is not on me.
Bob 我会尽力做我能做的
I'll see what I can do,Bob.
嘿 你不觉得他在对你撒谎吗?
Hey,you know he's lying to you,right?
不 我确信他说的是真的 Charlie.
No,I'm not so sure about that,Charlie.
回去再审讯 再去问问他
Get back in there,man. Get on him.
他没有告诉你真♥相♥
He's not telling you the truth.
来 放松一点 怎么样?
Look,relax,all right?
请放松一点
Just relax,please.
Finn Montgomery的自杀遗书
Finn Montgomery's suicide note.
在他死之前的晚上寄给他的父母的
He mailed it to his parents the night before his death.
花了很长的时间
It took this long to get forwarded
才到洛杉矶
to him in L.A.
你们做了字迹鉴定吗?
Were you were able to authenticate it?
是的 这是Finn的手写体
Yeah,it's Finn's handwriting.
这里面反复的重复他所受的压力--
It iterates all the pressures--
女朋友和他分手
the girlfriend breaking up with him,
关于论文 他无力使
the thesis,his inability
人们相信中心大楼的问题
to convince anybody of the Cole nter's flaws.
那也没有道理 他正在试图解决这个问题
That doesn't make sense. He was right about the building.
在这种情况下
In this circumstance,being right might have been
可能会有某一时刻成为促使他自杀的转折点
the crisis point that tipped him to suicide.
也许他认为这是唯一能使
Looks like he thought this was the only way to get anyone
大家重视中心大楼的问题的方法
to take a serious look at the Cole Center.
Charlie 我很抱歉
Look,Charlie,I'm sorry.
他很聪明 但是他还小
I mean,he was smart,but he was just a kid
他还不懂得如何去处理
who wasn't strong enough to deal with
他生命中这段困难的时期
this period in his life.
那么 我们来处理已经发现的犯罪
Okay,now we deal with the crimes that did occur.
我们已经有偷工减料和试图谋杀的罪证
We've got fraud and attempted murder.
好的 联♥系♥律师事务所
All right,well,call the DA.
律师来了Mazzel就说说出一切
As soon as I get Mazzel to talk,
我们去看看这件事情到底牵涉了些什么
we're going to find out how high this thing goes,
我想最终会查到Elliot Cole那里去
and I think it's all the way up to Elliot Cole.
你们怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you know I was here?
我们不知道
We didn't.
亲爱的 是谁?
Honey,who's there?
FBI.
FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
Terry 你给她铐上?
Terry,you got her?
Yeah.
Yeah.
Nevelson和Mazzelli把你供出来了
Nevelson and Mazzelli gave you up.
"供出来?"
"Gave you up?"
为什么? -Rachel和你的承包人
What for? Rachel and your contractor
雇用了一批非法的施工队来完成地基的焊接工作
hired a non-union crew to do the foundation welds.
你将负全责
You paid the full pric
他们暗中得到了2000万美元
DO They got $20 million
而你却得到了一座不安全的建筑
and you got a very unsafe building
交付使用
on your hands.
我监视了这座大楼
I oversaw every detail
的每一个建筑细节
of the construction of that building.
问题还可能处在已经授权的工资管理
That include payment authorizations,
或者你很放心的让她代理你签了什么字?
or did you rely on her about what to sign?
带走她
Come on,let's go.
我们在一起已经3年了
We've been together three years.
我给了你这座公♥寓♥
I gave you this apartment,
以及任何你要求的东西
everything you asked for.
我让你跟你妻子离婚
I asked you to divorce your wife.
我们正在谈判
We discussed this.
哦 耶 又是老一套的说辞
Oh,yeah,the pre-nup.
我没什么说的了
I have nothing more to say.
他们将补建一个
CHARLIE: They will construct
巨大的平衡装置在楼顶
the tuned mass damper on the roof.
这是一个原理模型
This is a scale model.
真正的那个平衡装置
On the real one,this block of concrete
有300多顿
will weigh about 300 tons or so,
它将安置在一条光滑的细杆上
and it will rest on a thin layer of oil.
当风作用在大楼上的时候
When the wind pushes the building,
由于惯性的原因 平衡装置将会留在本来的位置上
the block's inertia will hold it in place,
就像是大楼在他下面滑动一样
even as the building slides under it.
这样这个平衡装置
So the damper acts as a counterweight
就起到了稳固大楼的作用
to the movement of the building.
太令人惊奇了 这么简单的原理
It's amazing. So simple.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表