剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
但是这是我的职责
That's how I function.
对不起 我知道我知道
I'm sorry,I know,I know.
不 你并不知道Charlie 我想你并不了解
No,you don't know. Look,Charlie, I'm glad you don't know.
Terry和David为这件事花费了一天时间
Terry and David gave you a day.
我已经尽量满足了你的要求
I pulled some favors for you.
他们每天的工作都很辛苦
These people work hard.
我不能再在这件事情上浪费任何的资源
I can't spend any more resources on this.
你是说你不会再调查了?
You won't,you mean.
是的 我不会了
Right,I won't.
Larry.
Larry.
嘿 Don 怎么了...?
Hey,Don,how's it...?
没事
Good. Okay.
我能帮助你什么吗?
Something I can help you with?
很明显 Finn在Cole中心大楼的 设计和建筑问题上陷入了迷惑
Well,it's evident Finn was obsessed with the design and construction of the Cole Center Building.
肯定有一些问题需要他去解决 所以他来向我求助
There was some problem here that he was trying to solve,that he needed my help with.
我们可以推断那个问题和数学有关
So we must infer that it involves math.
哦... 如果我给他5分钟...
Oh... if I'd given him five minutes...
耶 好吧 或者十分钟... 或者一周
Yeah,well,or ten... or a week.
那将会完全的不同 或者一点影响都没有
It might've made all the difference in the world or none at all.
你知道 Charlie 想一想...
You know,Charlie,look at this way...
爱因斯坦已经去世几十年了... 而笛卡尔--几百年了
you've got Einstein,dead for decades... Descartes-- centuries.
在他们去世这么久的时候 他们的研究仍然表达了他们的观点
A scholar's research continues speak long after he's gone.
同样的Finn Montgomery的研究 也会从另一个角度告诉你一些事情
And somewhere,in all of this,Finn Montgomery's going to find a way to talk to you.
总的来说 他这里有工程学设计 土壤报告以及更新检查
Well,let's see,he's got engineering plans,soil reports,inspection updat.
气象资料
Meteorological data.
这和他的“关于Gaar Haybridge和Cole中心大楼” 有什么关系
Well,how does that relate to a thesis on Gaar Haybridge and the Cole Center Building?
在航♥空♥学和流体力学中使用的数学 可以预测出建筑物在风中的情况
The same math used in aeronautical design and fluid dynamics also predicts how a building behaves in wind.
他对建筑在另外的气候条件下有什么反应 很有兴趣
And he was interested in knowing how the building would react to different weather conditions.
看起来他在研究和结构有关的问题
Suggests that he was investigating a structural issue.
我得亲自去看一看Cole中心大楼
I need to check out the Cole Center in person.
对不起
Excuse me.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
一个简单的实验
A simple experiment.
这是一个钟摆
It's a pendulum.
先生 你和你的钟摆应该马上离开
Sir,you and the pendulum need to leave.
好的
Okay.
它正在画椭圆 -立刻离开
It drew an ellipse. Now.
这个纸上是设计图
On paper,the design's sound.
从我做的简单的实验
From the simple experiments I carried out
我可以告诉你们
I can tell you
Cole中心大楼的施工并不符合设计图--
that the construction of the Cole Center does not match these plans--
事实上 这个建筑好像过多的受到风的影响
that in fact,the building experiences excessive wind deflection.
能不能解释得通俗一点...?
For the non-engineers here...?
关于影响吗?
Deflection?
Uh 就是当外力影响的时候 水平垂直线偏离的角度
Uh,the degree to which a vertical line bends when force is applied.
麦秆受的影响就比较大
A stalk of wheat deflects a lot.
而橡树就小得多
An oak tree much less so.
总的来说 这个建筑有安全问题吗?
Bottom line me. Is the building unsafe?
我需要作进一步的模拟试验
I'd need to run some simulations,I need to find out,
你知道我们谈论的事情是一件严肃的事情
you know,what are we talking about.
而不仅仅是石膏裂缝了之类
Are we talking abo cracked plaster or something way more serious?
Finn认为这个建筑有非常严重的问题 但是他却不知道问题出在哪里
Finn believed something was seriously wrong with this building,but he didn't know what it was.
我需要来找出答案
I have to answer that question for him.
昨天我收集的数据告诉我
The data I collected yesteay showed me
Cole中心大楼在时速30英里的风的影响下 有6度的偏差
that the Cole Center deflects six degrees in 30-mile-per-hour winds,
我写了这个模拟程序
so I've programmed this model to do exactly the same.
这不会显示出结构上的问题...
It won't pinpoint a specific structural problem...
但是它可以显示在不同的风力下建筑有什么反应 -是的
But it'll show how a building that deflects that much will react under different types of stresses. That's right.
如果Charlie是对的 那么Cole中心大楼就没有按照设计图建筑...
If Charlie's right,and the Cole Center wasn't built according to its plans...
有人有意或无意的犯下了这个错误 而被Finn发现了
Someone made a legitimate mistake or committed fraud,which makeFinn a potential whistle-blower,
如果Cole中心大楼损坏 那将损失数百万的资金
and that exposes the Cole to millions in damages and repairs.
不用说对这个建筑恶劣的影响 以及那些在名牌上的人-- 建筑师 承包人...
Not to mention a lot of bad publicity for the building and everyone whose name is on it-- architect,contractor...Owner.
Finn Montgomery的电♥话♥记录显示 他曾经数次致电中心大楼的办公室
Finn Montgomery's phone records have him calling Elliot Cole's office several times.
以及建筑师Haybridge和Nevelson Ctracting
As well as Haybridge,the architect,and Nevelson Ctracting.
这样就有了嫌疑犯和动机
We have motive and suspects.
是的 但是现在还缺乏他杀的充分证据
Yeah,what we don't have is evidence of a homicide.
我完成了对Montgomery尸检 发现了这个
DR. SABELLO: I was finishing up the Montgomery autopsy and found this.
以前有吗?
Wasn't here before.
心脏停止跳动的时候 血液也会停止流动
en theeart stops,so does the flow of blood to broken vessels.
但是浓度比血液小的液体会继续流动 非常的缓慢
But fluids thinner than blood keep moving,very slowly.
这样就使死前的伤痕在24小时后才显露出来
As a result,injuries incurred just pri to death take at least 24 hours for e bruising to occur.
Finn Montgomery在甩下桥之前 就已经受伤了?
So Finn Montgomery was injured before he fell off that brie.
这像是为了抵挡诸如钢管之类袭击的时候受的伤
This could be a defensive wound from an object like a pipe.
有人敲打他的头部...
Someone swung at his head...
他用手臂抵挡
He put up his arm to block it maybe.
当然也有可能是他自己造成的
Of course,it could have been self-inflicted.
可能是翻越栏杆的时候
Maybe while he was climbing over the rail,
也可能是摔下来的时候碰到的
or maybe he struck s arm on the way down.
这是完全不同意义的"可能是"
Those are two very different "could haves."
如果能找到使用的凶器
Get me the object used.
我能鉴定是否与伤口吻合
I might be able to match it back to the injury.
好的
Okay.
Nevelson先生 我们想跟你谈一下Finn Montgomery
DON: Mr. Nevelson,we'd like to talk to you about Finn Montgomery.
他曾经就中心大楼的结构问题致电于你
He called you about structural problems with the Cole Center.
如果我必须认真对待每一个业余的建筑爱好者 以及他们奇怪的问题 那什么建筑都修不好
If I answered the phone for every amateur architect and random complaint,nothing would ever get built.
而且 这个建筑已经给我带来够多的麻烦了
Besides,I had enough trouble with the owner on that build;
我还希望我的事业继续前进
I wanted to move on.
Elliot Cole是一个有名的经理 是吗?
Elliot Cole has a reputation as a micromanager,right?
是的 所以我知道那个孩子在胡说
Yeah. That's how I knew the kid was blowing smoke.
Cole中心大楼通过了每一项安检
Cole Center passed every inspection.
Cole中心大楼不会有任何的问题
Cole wouldn't have anything less.
FBI!
FBI!
这次我们又做错了什么?
What'd we do wrong this time?
你们上次做错了什么?
What did you do wrong last time?
这是Bob Mazzelli.
NEVELSON: This is Bob Mazzelli.
我们的安全经理
Chief of Security.
你们知道吗 放开安检不谈
Are you aware that even without talking about inspections,
Cole中心大楼没有按照设计图建造
the Cole Center doesn't match plans on file with the city.
我不知道有这件事 我相信我的人按照他们应该做的去做了
I don't know anything about that,but my guys did the work exactly the way they were supposed to.
94年 你们公♥司♥曾经陷入了 关于偷盗建筑原料的案件调查
In '94,the city attorney investigated your company for a case involving stolen construction materials.
那次一共调查了7家公♥司♥
They investigated seven companies,hon.
我们不是唯一的一个被告
Ours wasn't one of the two that got indicted.
如果你们对中心大楼有任何的疑问
If you're hang problems with the Cole Center,
我想应该去找它的那个神经病设计师--
I think you have to look for the lunatic that designed it--
建筑师-- Haybridge.
the architect-- Haybridge.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢
NEVELSON: Thanks.
是我的个人感觉吗 那个安全经理好象挺喜欢你?
Is it just me,or you get the feeling that security guy kind of liked you?
那是犯践
Cat and dog thing.
有人就是喜欢能够铐起他们的人
Some guys like women who can handcuff them.
不用这么说他吧
Can't blame him for that.
嘿...
Hey...
今晚你有空吗?
what are you doing for dinner tonight?
我爸爸邀请了他的朋友Jill共进晚餐
My dad's cooking for his friend Jill.
什么 你是说 两对人的约会?
What,you mean like,a double date?
不不 我是说他有一个约会
No,no,I mean,he'd be on a date.
而你能否来帮我一个忙
You'd just be doing me a favor.
我们可以谈谈工作的情况
We can talk about work.
看其来历的社交能力和以前一样没有进展
Nice to see your social skills are as sharp as ever.
Terry 我在努力改变
Terry,I'm just trying to be up-front.
我不希望会有什么奇怪的感觉
I don't want there to be any weirdness.
看着我们交情的份上
You know,given our history.
没有什么奇怪的 Don 仅仅是交情
No weirdness,Don. Just history.
这么说是同意了?
That a "yes"?
也许
Maybe.
那我能将你铐起来吗?
If I let you bring your cuffs?
这随便你...
Well,in that case...
Haybridge 你就Cole中心大楼可能出现的问题 和他联♥系♥过吗?
DAVID: Mr. Haybridge,were you contacted about possible problems with the Cole Center?
是的 和Montgomery谈过
HAYBRIDGE: Yes,spoke with a Mr. Montgomery.
我告诉他他是错的
I told him he was wrong.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表