剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
这里每6分钟就会发一辆车
every six minutes.
很多都装载了军需品和危险化学物
A lot carry munitions or hazardous chemicals.
好 我们来看看数据库
All right, let's get the database up.
我来寻找与四年前脱轨事故
I've got to find the trains most like the one
最相像的一辆车
that derailed four years ago.
这个怎么工作的?
So how does this work?
这里是峡谷口的所有车头和车厢的规格
These specs are from the original El Cajon
这里是峡谷口的所有车头和车厢的规格
locomotive and container cars.
这个数据库显示了今天的火车
This database shows today's trains,
按照发车时间和相关的规格排序--
sorted by departure time and their relevant specs--
车厢数量 齿轮比
number of cars, gear ratio,
引擎类型 牵引马力...
engine model, HP traction...
好的
MAN: All right.
好的 告诉我第一组
All right, give me the first group.
HB-17
Train HB-17
和PL-02.
and PL-02.
分别在32轨
Track 32
和2轨上
and 2 respectively.
好的 32轨
Right, 32.
第2轨的火车上
Track 2 train
有些车厢装载了海军♥用♥品♥
contains some cars of Naval munitions.
这听起来像是
Well, that sounds like
一个理想的目标-- 你们去监视那个
an ideal target-- why don't you take that.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
好的 现在开始分配--
All right, ride-along assignments--
Ortiz 你去CC-3
Ortiz, you're on CC-3.
Varitek IS-22. Mulligan,
Varitek, IS-22. Mulligan,
HM-04. 快点行动!
HM-04. And hustle!
20轨的车将在8分钟内发出
It leaves on Track 20
20轨的车将在8分钟内发出
in eight minutes.
告诉我下一个怀疑对象 Charlie
All right, give me the next train, Charlie.
这个
CHARLIE: That one.
PSP-31,
PSP-31,
24轨 -Hey Don
track 24. Hey, actually, Don,
等一等 去 um...
you know, wait, go, um...
去 HM-04
go to HM-04.
这个也和那辆车相似
It's nearly identical to the original.
有一些车厢装载了核废料
It's got several cars of nuclear waste.
20轨
Track 20.
火车号♥HM-04.
Train number HM-04.
他把我推下火车 弄伤了我的胳膊
He shoved me off a flatcar, wrecked my arm.
Frank 都结束了!
Frank, it's over!
不许动! 不许动! Frank!
Don't move! Don't do it, Frank!
Frank! Frank! 放松点放松点! 不要开枪!
Frank! Frank! Easy, easy! Don't shoot!
你会炸飞整个调度站
You'll blow up the whole yard.
打中了我
Shoot me, and there'll be
会使一堆放射云
a radioactive cloud
盘旋在L.A盆地上空
hanging over the L.A. basin
几个星期
for a week.
放下那个
Just put that down
趴在地上
and go down to the ground.
跪下 Frank
Put your knees on the ground, Frank.
Don 你在20轨那里吗?
Don, are you at Track 20?
Don?
Don?
Frank 冷静点 听我说
Frank, hold it. Listen to me. Just listen to me.
我知道你想在铁路系统留下你的痕迹
I know you want to settle your score with the railroad.
但是最好我们能够活下来 Frank...
The best w to do that is to stay alive, Frank...
我上车的时候我会告诉你我的故事
I'll tell my story when I hop on that train,
当车过了 峡谷口我就会炸掉他
ride it down the pass and blow it up.
然后每个人都想知道原因
Then everyone will wonder why,
你就可以告诉他们原因了
and you're going to tell them why.
因为你们有责任...
because you have the responsibility...
Charlie 告诉调度员立刻发走HM-04
Charlie, tell the supervisor to move that HM-04 now.
我们在20轨附近发现了炸♥药♥
We've got an explosive device on Track 20.
我还让Don去了20轨
I sent Don to Track 20.
Frank 如果你点燃了炸♥药♥
Frank if you set that off, you're
在这件事中你就是一个大坏蛋-- 你也不像这样吧?
the bad guy in this scenario-- is that what you want?
你希望死得不明不白?
You want to die for no reason?
你希望这样吗 Frank?
Is that what you want, Frank?
我本来就该在几年前和那些死难者一起死掉
I should've died years ago, with everybody else.
Ow!
FRANK: Ow!
Don 你怎么样?
TERRY: Don, you okay?
不要过来 有炸♥弹♥! 倒计时仍在进行!
No, bomb! There's a timer running!
一切都完了 Eppes探员
It's over, Agent Eppes.
立刻让HM-04离开调度站 -Terry 离开这里
Get train HM-04 out of the yard. Terry, get out of here.
他们没法及时让车离开的
They'll never get the train out of here in time.
我告诉你退后!
I said fall back!
你不可能按住他又揭开炸♥弹♥ 我来帮忙!
You can't hold him and work the bomb. I stay!
不要动!
Don't move!
好 好
All right, all right.
我们把炸♥弹♥取下来
Let's get it off him. All right.
我们把它取下来 -Don 住手!
Let's get it off him. DAVID: Don, don't!
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
David 马上离开这里
David, get out of here.
那里可能有一根引线
There might be a trip wire.
那里可能有一根引线!
ere might be a trip wire!
不要动! -Ow! Ah!
TERRY: Don't move! Ow! Ah!
抓住他!在他和炸♥弹♥之间可能有一根引线
Hold him! There might be a trip wire between him and the device.
你要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
我来做
I got it.
你知道你在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我知道我在做什么 我来搞定
I know what I'm doing. I got it.
你抓住他
You just hold him.
我抓住了
I got him.
继续抓住他
Just hold him still.
不要让他动
Don't let him move.
好了 让他起来
All right, get him up.
你在哪里学的这个?
How'd you learn how to do that?
不要告诉我你在学校里学的
Don't tell me, you took a class at the academy, right?
在电视里看来的
First posting was in Tel Aviv.
在那里得到了拆弹学习
Got my bomb training.
从命令的角度 你们的行为并不怎么样
Guys, for following orders, not your best moment,
但是谢谢你们
but thank you.
好了 我们抓住他了
It's all right, we got him.
没问题了
It's okay,
我们抓住他了
we got him, we got him.
我们可以走了
We got him. I'll stand down.
看起来今天还不错
Well, this has turned out to be a really good day.
你帮助了FBI 而我说服了Larry去
You called the FBI, and I managed to convince Larry
与Wilson教授约会 -真的吗?
to ask out Professor Wilson. Really?
你怎么改变他的想法的?
How'd you change his mind?
我举了一个游戏理论
I used game theory, which says people
人们要赢得利益的话总是要担负相应的风险
will take bigger risks for bigger gain.
我告诉他有好机会
I pointed out that he has the opportunity
把这段美好的友谊变成幸福的罗曼史
to turn a good friendship into a great romance.
他采纳了你的意见?
And he actually bought that from you?
他本来就像这样 只是在寻找一个理由
He wants to do it; he just needed a good reason.
我知道了
I know.
Amita,
Amita,
我们这几个星期
you know, you and I have been working
一直在一起工作
really closely together these last couple weeks.
我们有充足的时间
I've had a great time.
事实上 um 我 uh 想知道如果...
Actually, um, I was, uh, just wondering if...
Hey Charlie 对不起 耽误一下
Hey, Charlie? Excuse me, I'm sorry
Amita 请你等一下?
Amita, can you give us one second?
Yeah 好的 我在楼下等你
Yeah, sure, I'll wait for you downstairs.
谢谢你 我打扰你们了吗?
Thanks. I'm sorry, am I interrupting?
是的 你打扰我们了
Yes, you did. Well, look...
你想说什么? -我想告诉你
What is it? I just want to tell you
你做了一件了不起的工作...
that you're doing great work here and...
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表