剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
6
抢劫犯
3
谋杀犯
1230
美元
1
艺术家
你这里有些什么消息 Ray?
What do you got, Ray?
是两个持机关枪的家伙 已经杀了3个人
We're looking for two perps with machine guns for a triple homicide.
半个小时内抢劫了6个商店 疯狂的进行现金掠夺
They went on a cash-grabbing spree,six stores in less than a half-hour.
看来他们目的很明确
So they knew what were they after.
我们来看看他们的目标:一个鞋店 一个CD店 一个珠宝店 一个电器店
Well, you'd think,but take a look at the targets:got a shoe store, a CD store,jewelry store, an electronics
他们好像避开了银行和支票支付的商店
I mean, they blew right past the bank and a check-cashing place.
确实不同寻常
That's unusual.
这个珠宝店是最后一个被打劫的
This jewelry store was the last stop.
他们一边开火一边撤退
Opened fire as they fled the scene.
我们很愿意帮助你 Ray
We'd love to help you, Ray.
我觉得这不是一个寻常的案件
I mean, it's not exactly a federal case.
我们从4个商店里取得了安全录像
Actually, we got a video from four of the stores.
画面表现得用处不大 我们需要进一步处理
Picture's pretty much useless.We need it bumped up.
你说什么?LAPD有一个出色的犯罪实验室
What are you talking about?LAPD's got a great crime lab.
Yeah 但是 FBI有你那个当数学教授的弟弟
Yeah, but the FBI's got your brother the math professor.
我弟弟?
My brother?
我们一个技术员在那个大学 读到过关于增进视频水平的程序 我们很期待你弟弟的帮助
One of our techs read about some video enhancement program he's involved with at the university.We were kind of hoping
我们每天都在使用数学...
We all use math every day...every day...
预报天气...
to forecast weather...
记录时间...
to tell time...
运作经济...
to handle money..to handle money...
数学不仅仅是公式和方程式
math is more than formulas and equations.
有逻辑的
It's logic.
有理性的
It's rationality.
我们可以处理很多神秘的事物
It's using your mind to solve the biggest mysteries we know.
这里是珠宝店的安全录像 清晰度很低
Here's a still from the camera in the jewelry store; low-res digital.
许多监视摄像头都没有保留足够的信息 来保证清晰度
Most surveillance cameras don't retain enough information to blow up clearly.
当我们放大--
When we zoom in--
没有实质效果
we can't.
那里并没有足够的数据
The information's just not there.
但是Charlie给我提供了一个预测算法
But Charlie provided me with a predictive algorithm.
一个数学方程 使计算机能个算出像素间的东西
A mathematical equation to help the computer guess at what's between the dots.
通过那一点周围的像素来推断那一点应有的信息
Extrapolations of information based on the surrounding pixels.
事实上 这个方程式有点像这个
In fact, the equation looks a little something like this.
Wow.
Wow.
你们都不怎么关心这个方程式么
You don't really care about the equation.
我们更在意案件一点
Let's just say we can't fully appreciate it.
清晰化整个影片需要多长的时间?
How long to enhance all the footage?
我们还没有正式完成 在一两个小时内 可以有一个预览版本
We're halfway done, so we'll have a fl-play version in an ho or two.
Okay.
Okay.
那是Steyr TMP automatic.
That's a Steyr TMP automatic.
非常昂贵的一种武器
That's an expensive weapon.
Mm-mm 再看看那个手表-- Bell & Ross.
Mm-mm. And look at the watch-- Bell & Ross.
你们看 他们至少放弃了 价值50万美元的珠宝没有拿 而仅仅去抢劫1100美元的现金?
There's got to be, what, at least a half a million dollars in jewels in those cases and they pass it up
这证实了我认为他们非常的心慌而杀人
It helps out my thrill-kill theory.
请稍等
Excuse me.
心慌的杀人者往往在恐惧和混乱下发狂
Thrill killers get a rush off of fear and chaos.
但是着这两个家伙表现得 深思熟虑和有条不紊
These two appear deliberate and organized.
他们是有计划的 目标非常明确
They've have a plan. They're after something.
Yeah 如果不是为了钱也不是为了发泄... - 好的 我们马上过去
Yeah, but if it's not for money and it's not for kicks... - Right, we'll be right there.
又有一个相关案发现场
We've got another crime scene.
弹痕完全符合Steyr TMP automatic.
Shell casings match a Steyr TMP automatic.
在那边
Crime scene's over there.
等等
Wait. Hold on a sec.
就像有人进行了疯狂的采购
Looks like someone went on a shopping spree:
iPods 网球鞋 手表...
iPods, tennis shoes, a watch...
这是来自其中一个被打劫的商店
This is one of the stores that was hit.
看看这个 也是这样
Wait a minute. These, too.
都是现金交易? - 是的 现金
All cash transactions? - Yeah, it's cash.
Yeah 这个也是
Yeah. Same here.
Eppes.
Eppes.
Hey 在录像上 我发现了一些有趣的东西
Hey. I found something interesting on the video.
在每个被抢劫的店中 抢劫前的几个小时 都有两个小孩出现
Several hours before the crimes at every single store that's robbed,two teenage boys appear.
他们在干什么?
Whatere they doing?
购买♥♥
Shopping.
购买♥♥?
Shopping?
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
两个小孩...都是男性 白种人 一个是尖短的金发 一个留有山羊胡子?
Two teenagers...they're male, white, got one with spiky blonde hair,the other with a goatee?
你们已经抓到他们了?
Tell me you already have them.
可以这么说
You could say that.
这两个男孩是Chris和Jason Miller 他们是兄弟 一个16岁一个19岁
The two ad boys are Chris and Jason Miller.They're brothers, 19 and 16.
M.E.大致推断他们的死亡时间是下午2:00
M.E. puts their death at about 2:00 P.M.
这就是...
So that's what, like...
抢劫发生的半小时前
a half an hour before the robberies took place.
我们的等待确切时间的证实 但是看起来抢劫者的弹痕和这个也符合
We'll have to wait for Forensics to confirm it,but it seems like
我们现在知道了有两个小孩 上午10:00至中午这个时段在被抢劫的店中购买♥♥
We got two kids shopping the same stores that were robbed, between 10:00 and noon.
而且他们都于下午2:00死亡
d they're both dead by 2:00.
Chris上个月为了买♥♥车借了$300
Chris borrowed $300 last month for his car.
昨晚他还给了我
He paid me back last night.
是现金? - Mm-hmm.
In cash? - Mm-hmm.
请给我看看?谢谢你
Do you mind?Thank you.
都是10美元的纸币?
All ten dollar bills?
他从哪里得到的?
Where'd he get it?
他们还是孩子
They're teenagers.
并没有告诉我什么
They don't tell me anything.
打扑克?
Poker?
可能是打扑克赢来的?
Poker, maybe?
当我们查证这些钱和这个案子没有关系的时候 我们会马上归还的
It'll be returned,as soon as we're sure it's not connected in any way.
他们有工作吗?
Did either of them have jobs?
Chris 我的大儿子 曾在北Hollywood的电影工作室工作
Chris, my oldest,he's been working at a movie studio in North Hollywood.
你从哪里听来的?
Where'd you hear that?
我可从来没管这里叫过电影工作室
I don't know if I'd call us a movie studio.
一些低成本的制♥造♥业在我们这里租用房♥子
Couple of low-budget productions rented space here.
基本上 我们这里都是制♥造♥业 比如 钢铁锻造 纸箱公♥司♥什么的
Mainly we got manufacturing;we got wrought iron, got a box company.
Chris的妈妈说他在这里工作了4个月
Chris' mother said he worked here for four months.
Yeah 一个不错的工作人员 但是现在我的亲自来做了
Yeah, pretty good worker, too.But now I gotta drive all the way in from Duarte.
Oh yeah 挺让你恼火的吧 huh?
Oh, yeah, must be tough on you, huh?
Hey hey 对于那个男孩的事 我很抱歉 但是我这里也有麻烦
Hey, hey, I am sorry about that kid, but problems go on.
昨晚 我的一个房♥客在没有事先通知的情况下 突然就撤走了 我不希望在发生这样的事情
See, last night, one of my tenants bailed on me,no notice, no nothing I don't need this in my life.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
Sorry to disturb you.
你说你的房♥客半夜突然撤走了?
You say your tenants moved out in the middle of the night?
然后第二天在这里工作的小工就被杀害
And then the kid who works here was killed the next day.
他们在这里做什么?
What kind of operation went on here?
好象是出版一种实事通讯 我觉得
They put out a newsletter, I think.
从来没有读过 仅仅是看到了打印设备
Never read it, just saw therinting equipment.
你了解他们吗?
You knew them?
你和他们面对面的打过交道没有?
You dealt with them face-to-face?
Uh 没有 事实上一直是Chris在和他们打交道
Uh, no. Actually, Chris dealt with them.
我从来没有见过他们
I never met 'em.
你发现了什么?
You got something?
不确定
Not sure.
这是什么 墨水?
at is that, ink?
可能
Could be.
给我一张纸?
Got a piece of paper?
Yeah
Yeah.
看看这个
Look at this.
这张纸 感觉又像丝织品
It's paper, but feels like fabric.
感觉里面有棉亚麻纤维
Got a cotton-linen feel to it.
我看看
Let me see.
这太神奇了 这个要发光
It's weird. This is shiny.
我们最好让财政特勤处来看看
You better put in a call to Secret Service.
你们说的对 这是赝品
You're right. It's counterfeit.
看到这个水印了吗?
See the watermarks?
Yeah 是的
Yeah. Sure.
在紫外线下 其实你不应该看得见
You shouldn't, under an ultraviolet light.
纸张也有点不对头
Paper's another giveaway.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表