剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
拆分一个129位的数 结果几百人花费了17年来做这个
to factor a 129-digit number.It took hundreds of people 17 years to do it.
这和Burdick所研究的Reimann假想有什么关系?
What does this have to do with Burdick's Reimann thing?
他的工作能够帮助找到大素数 使我们能够更好的创造被称为"数字滤网--"的东西
His work can help find large primes, making it easier to create what we call a "number sieve--"
一种可以找到组成素数的工具
a tool that takes this and finds the primes that built it.
只要你知道了这种技术
Once you have that,
你就能找到破解密♥码♥的常数 然后进入--
you can find the decryption constant and get in--
进入人们的银行账户
into people's bank accounts,
他们的信♥用♥卡♥ 个人数据
into their credit card transactions,
还有几乎所有的安全网站
practically any secure website.
等一等 这就是他们所想要的 不是Burdick的钱 是所有人的
Wait a minute.That's why they took the girl. It's not Burdick's money they're after;it's everyone's.
这就是Ballard绑♥架♥这个女孩能得到的巨大好处
That's why Ballard She's his tool to get the big score.
看看这个 他完全飘浮不定
Look at this; he's in the wind.
假的地址 账户
Phony addresses, offshore accounts,
邮递信箱统统都是假的
bogus P.O. boxes.
Terry 我能问你件事情么? -Yeah?
Terry, let me ask you something.What happened? Yeah?
你为什么这么专注?这个人曾经得罪过你?
What's the deal?This guy got under your skin or sething?
Yeah uh... 当找到那个银行主席妻子的尸体的时候我在场
Yeah, uh... I was there when the found the bank president's wife's body.
而后我又花了2个月的时间在跟踪他的偷税案件
Got a two-week suspension for running the Ballard tax case on my own.
主管曾说我已经有了仇视心理 -是这样吗?
sistant Director said I was on a vendetta. And were you?
Yeah 很有可能
Yeah, probably.
首先 Ballard需要一些拥有计算机技能和高级数学知识的人
Well, look, first of all, a guy like Ballard's going to need someone with computer skills and an advanced knowledge of math
才能够达到目的
to pull something like this off.
也许他有一个由黑客和数学家组成的队伍
Maybe he's got a crew that consists of a hacker and a mathematician.
这有一条关于黑客方面的线索
Here's an idea on the hacker.
我查找了和Paul Ballard同时服监役的人 专门注意了关于计算机犯罪的
I searched for people who did jail time with Paul Ballard, checked against records for computer crimes.
于是找到了这个Carl Mittendorf.
Came up with Carl Mittendorf.
Mittendorf.
Mittendorf.
我记得这个小孩
I remember this kid.
他黑了一些 像...
He hacked into some, like, big
经济实事通讯 之类的站点 是吧? -是的
financial newsletter, right? Yeah, right.
Made investments off ??? recommend what they were going to Nailed by the SEC for insider trading.
我来猜猜-- 他的狱友就是Paul Ballard?
Let me guess-- his cellmate was Paul Ballard?
我们赶快联♥系♥他
Well, let's pick him up.
不行
We can't.
从他最后的两份假释声明
Skipped his last two parole appointments.
警♥察♥找不到他的行踪
Police got no leads on his whereabouts.
你们知道一个叫Carl Mittendorf的黑客吗?
Do you guys know anything about a hacker named Carl Mittendorf?
Mittendorf?是的
Mittendorf? Yes.
当然 他很厉害
Sure. He's good.
他侵入的他的数学教授的计算机 然后改变了分数 由此声名大噪
He's famous for hacking into his math professor's computer and changing the grades.
可怜的Atwood教授
Poor Dr. Atwood, yes, already infamous
他因为证明Reimann假想失败已经声名狼藉了
for his failure to prove the Reimann Hypothesis.
Atwood--你们说 Steven Atwood?
Atwood-- you mean Steven Atwood?
Yeah 是他
Yeah, that's him.
Carl Mittendorf上过Atwood的课?
Carl Mittendorf took classes from Atwood?
他们互相认识?
They know each other?
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸 我到处看了一下 看来你的观点是正确的
Now, Dad, I've been checking around.You were right about the house.
你是对的
You were right.
那个房♥产经纪人说现在正是时候
Yeah, the real estate lady said that this property on the current market
我可以期待能出一个好价钱
I can expect competing bids.
爸爸 我是不是 uh...?
Dad, am I, uh...?
我打扰你了吗?
Do I bug you?
什么? 这是什么问题?
What? What kind of a question is that?
这个 你知道的-- 我的数学研究 uh...
Well, it's just, you know-- my math work, and uh...
我常常不听别人的 我呆在自己的世界里面
I never listen, and I'm always in my own world. Well
正是这样使你成为一个很好的同居者 Charlie
that sort of makes you the ideal housemate, doesn't it, Charlie?
Hmm. Well
Hmm. Well,
我只是想确认
I just wanted to make sure.
确认什么?
Make sure of what?
你卖♥♥这个房♥子是为了... 你自己
You're selling the house because you want to do it for... yourself.
不 Charlie 我为了我们俩而这样做的
No, Charlie, I want to do it for both of us.
我想我们相处得很好
I thought we were having a good time.
是这样的
We are.
这仅仅是因为这个房♥子太大了
It's just that this house is so big,
需要做很多的工作来保持它的正常运作
and it takes so much work to maintain it.
此外 你差不多要30岁了
And besides, you're almost 30.
你难道不觉得你需要一处自己的房♥子了吗?
Don't you think it's about time you found a place of your own?
我爱这个房♥子
I love this house.
我也是
So do I.
但是 我们都得继续下去
But still, the both of us, we have to move on.
我们把这些情况放在一起
Let's just put it together.
Burdick告诉Atwood他可能解决Riemann猜想 Atwood就想抢夺成果 然后他就告诉了Carl Mittendorf.
Burdick tells Atwood he's cracked Riemann's. Atwood sees potential for a heist, tells Carl Mittendorf.
Mittendorf又联♥系♥了Paul Ballard 这个绑♥架♥专家
Mittendorf calls Paul Ballard,the kidnap specialist.
我们再去试一试能否取得Burdick的合作 如果能得到的话...
Well, we'll try one more time to see if we can get Burdick to cooperate. If we can be there for the hand-off...
我们就好运了 他可以顺利地引导我们找到孩子
I mean, you know, we might get lucky and they'll lead us right to the kid.
Burdick认为他可以自己单独搞定
Burdick thinks he can do this without us,
我们去会碰壁的
we won't get in the front door.
Well...可能Charlie可以
Well...maybe Charlie will.
这是怎...?!
What the he...?!
Uh Becky!
Uh, Becky!
Becky!
Becky!
我告诉她我来这里帮助你
I told her I was here to help you.
但是你不是 你来这里是帮你哥哥的忙 可能你并没有认识到这一点
But you're not. You're here to talk your brother in the door.And in case you haven't realized it,
我没有时间浪费
I don't have time to waste.
我认为你应该配合他的工作
I think you'd be better off letting him do h job
因为他干这个非常的在行
because he's actually pretty good at it.
他们断定绑♥架♥你的女儿 是为了得到你Riemann假想 研究成果来作数字滤网
They've figured out that the kidnapper want your prf on the Riemann Hypothesis,your work on number sieves.
他不是福尔莫斯的料
Well, that's not exactly the stuff of Sherlock Holmes.
他们会用这个来破坏因特网的加密机制
They're going to use its capabilities to break Internet encryption.
那意味着...
Which means...
他们需要你把这些归纳成运算法则
they'll expect you to distill it down to an algorithm.
在这样的环境下这是一个非常巨大的工作量 但是
That would be a huge job under normal circumstances,but
Ethan现在时间限制 你的女儿... -我知道 我知道这些 明白吗?
Ethan with a time limit, the stress of your daughter's... Yeah, I know that,I know, okay?
15年的工作...
15 years of work...
我倾注了我的生命...我要把这个归纳成运算法则 如果这样停止的话...
my life's work...and I have to process it into an algorithm for people who don't give a damn. And to give it up like that...
这就像我死了一样 -我理解
it's like a part of me is dying. I understand that.
甚至还要严重 比什么都严重
More than that, more than anything,
我- 我需要救回Emily
I-I need to get Emily back.
我来帮助你
Let me help you.
我不是说什么合作
I'm not suggesting a collaboration.
仅仅是你的研究...
It's obviously all your work...
我对那些不关心了 ...
I don't care about that anymore. It's...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我会的
Well, you got it.
Ah 这里是下一个部分
Ah, here's the next section.
Okay.
Okay.
Oh okay yeah 不 这个怎么回事...对不起
Oh, okay, yeah, no, I see how this works...I'm sorry,I see.
但是 um...
But, um...
看看 um... 我认为我还不能同意这一点...
see, um... I'm still not so sure that I follow from this point...
我们怎么得到这个的
how we get to here.
知道我在说什么吗?
See what I'm saying?
我-我想我... 我有另一个...有另一本笔记 -Okay.
I-I think I... I have another...there's another notebook. Okay.
嗯.
Hmm.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这个数字滤网的基础...
This material for the number sieve...
我不能理解运算法则怎么建立在这个上面
I don't see how a working algorithm can be built from this.
我找不到任何理由来证明这个有争议的观点
I don't see anything that supports the expansionof theero-free region into the critical strip.
Ethan?
Ethan?
Uh... 我不...
Uh... I don't...
我不肯定...
I'm not really sure...
Ethan 你的所有观点都是建立在这一点上 如果这点不那么可靠的话
Ethan, all your conclusions emanate from this point.If it's not fairly solid,
我们就不能得到那些我们想得到的结论
we can't get to where we need to go.
我知道
I know.
这不对
It doesn't work.
这不对 ...这需要... 我们得...
It doesn't work, it...it needs... we have...
我们一定要修订这个问题 你和我--一定要修订这个问题
It has to work, so we need to fix it. You and I-- we have to fix this.
这是一个有150年历史的数学问题 你知道的 不能因为我们需要或我们想就能够解决的
It's a 150-year-old math problem.You know, we can't just solve it cause we want or because we need to.
但是我女儿的生命取决于这个问题
How about because my daughter's life depends on it?
如果他们发现这个研究没有用的话..
How about because she's going to die when they realize...
她就会被害
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表