剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Well, let's find him now.
如果收到了语♥音♥留言 就再试
If you reach his voice-mail, try again.
不是
Or not.
Hello?
Hello?
Weaver博士 我是Agent Eppes
Dr. Weaver. Agent Eppes.
你好
Yes. Good to hear from you.
Hey 我这里有一些问题
Hey, look, I had a few more questions.
我想知道我到哪里能找到你
I was wondering if I could come down there and see you.
我今天不在办公室
Actually I'm out of the office today.
Oh 仅仅需要几分钟时间
Oh, really, it'll just take a second.
我们在电♥话♥里谈谈好吗?
How about we talk on the phone?
Um 我正在驾车
Um, I'm driving right now.
Oh 你在哪里呢?
Oh. Where are you?
我想我们可以明天安排一个时间见面
I'd be happy to arrange a time to see you tomorrow.
Agent Eppes 对不起
Agent Eppes, I'm sorry, I really don't like
我不习惯驾车的时候打电♥话♥
to talk on the phone when I'm driving in city traffic.
再见
Good-bye.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
靠近Hancock公园
Approaching Hancock Park.
好的 通知警♥察♥局和交♥警♥协助-- 他在居民区
All right, notify LAPD and CHP-- he's in a residential district.
这是他的车 - 好的
This is his car. - All right.
不要动 不要动 不要动
Do not move. Do not move. Do not move.
我来拿这个包
I've got the bag.
退到路边 你教堂远一点
Step back off the curb, away from the church.
需要这么做吗?
Is all this truly necessary?
你是想证明你的病毒更厉害一点
You wanted to prove your virus was more powerful,
所以就用无辜的人♥民♥做实验品?
so you tested it on innocent people?
是的 我是这样做过 为了拯救生命
Yes. I had to, to save lives.
拯救生命? 20个人因此而去世
Save lives? 20 people are dead.
如果疫苗和治疗药品通过错误的菌株制♥作♥
If the vaccines and treatments are made from the wrong pathogen,
当西班牙流感再度降临的时候-- 我敢肯定会的
and the Spanish flu reemerges, which I assure you it will,
我们将没有足够的准备-- 几百万人会死去
we will not be ready-- millions will die.
所以你牺牲现在的人去拯救以后的人
So you justify these deaths to save more lives later.
如果你像我一样长时间的研究致命病毒
If you had been around deadly pathogens as long as I have,
我想你会理解我的选择 探员
you would understand that I had no choice, Agent.
这是不可饶恕的-- 我们必须尽力保护
They are unforgiving-- we have to take
每一个无辜的人
every possible measure to protect innocent people.
你拿的什么?
What do you got?
蜡烛 仅仅是蜡烛
Candles. They're just candles.
这是为了那些死难者
Those are for the victims.
我想为他们每人点一根蜡烛
I was about to light a candle for each one.
你以为我想再一次释放病毒?
Did you think I was planning to release the virus again?
我们走 - 我没有理由那么做
Let's go. - I have no reason to do that.
我们走 - 我已经证明了我们的病毒
Let's go. - We've already established that our strain
有更强的致病性-- 再一次释放
is the more deadly-- releasing it again
是愚蠢的
would be insane.
你们俩的事情怎么样了?
So, how are you two guys doing?
看起来比前几天
Well, you seem so much more relaxed
轻松多了
than the last couple of days.
Yeah 是的 我们的工作搞定了
Yeah, I'd say, uh, we're doing pretty okay now.
达到了目的
Finished our project.
我想今晚能够安稳的睡一觉了
Think I might get my first good night's sleep in about a week.
我希望一切都结束了
I'm glad it's over.
我想我应该让你们知道
You know, I thought I'd let you know
下个星期我会去贫民窟作义工
that I'm gonna be working down at the shelter next week.
你们觉得怎么样?
I mean, if that's okay with the two of you.
我想是一个好主意
Yeah, I think it's okay now.
对 不错
I think that's a good idea.
好 我们回头见
I'll see you two later.
我和Art Stanley去走走
I'm gonna be going somewhere with Art Stanley.
哦 你们要到哪里去?
Uh-oh. What are you two up to?
打保龄球
Bowling.
你们折腾完了 我想我应该去试试
After the fuss you made, I thought I'd give it a try.
我仍然不敢相信你没有告诉过我国♥家♥安♥全♥局的事
I still can't believe you never told me you consulted for the NSA.
这和其它事不同 - 我不这么认为 Charlie.
It was nothing like this, you know? - I hope not, Charlie.
我是说 每天有很多的文件
You know, I mean, a lot of stuff comes
派遣令-- 经过我的办公桌
across my desk-- daily Bureau briefings.
有可能我看到过你的任命令
Chances are, probably already knew about your assignment.
这没有任命令
It wasn't an assignment, really.
这 嗯... 这仅仅是一个顾问
It was, um... it was more of a consulting gig.
不用那么敏感
And it wasn't really all that sensitive.
我们在全球都有机构 不是吗?
We have troops stationed all over the globe, right?
好好 打住打住
All right, stop. Stop, stop.
让我... - 不 打住
Let me... - No, no, no, stop, stop.
Charlie 不要让我觉得你像那样
Charlie, look, don't let me play you like that.
你有权利不说
You made an agreement not to talk.
你是对的 对不起 忘掉这件事吧
You're right, you shouldn't. I'm sorry, forget it.
我不会再问了
It's over. I won't ask.
我知道你怎么想的
I know how your mind works.
我想你的决定是对的
I think your mind works pretty well.
是吗?我也没有其他的想法
All right? I wouldn't have it any other way.
告诉我任命令的内容
Tell me what the assignment was.
你想知道吗?
Wouldn't you like to know?
快点 是什么?
Come on. What was it?
我真的不能告诉你 这是 um
I really can't tell you. It's, um,
最高机密
top secret.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表