剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
4个
郡县
6 人
死亡
30起
案件
1种
未知的细菌
谢谢你们的收听
Thanks for tuning in.
加州南部时间整点过五分
It's currently five past the hour
今天天气不错
from sunny Southern California
现在的温度是63度
with a current temperature of 63 degrees.
交通状况...现在
And traffic is... right now.
有一些新闻插播...
Just a couple of things to report...
你是个傻蛋 - 不是 你这个二百五
You're stupid. - No, you're stupid.
Hey 好好玩 不然就保持安静
Hey, play nice, or don't play at all.
妈妈...
Mom...
我有点不舒服
I feel kinda sick.
那是因为你在车上看书
It's from reading in the car.
你应该昨晚就把作业做了
You should have done your homework last night.
不开玩笑... 我得肚子疼 真难受
Seriously... it's my stomach. It really hurts.
Josh要发吐咯
Josh is gonna puke.
可能是蛔虫吧
Maybe it's just a bug.
你觉得能去学校吗? - 不知道
You think you can go to school? - I don't know.
我感觉越来越不好了
I feel really weird.
亲爱的 看见我那条有burgundy条纹的领带了吗?
Honey? Have you seen my tie with the burgundy stripes?
在烘干机那里
Dry cleaner.
灰红相间那条?
Gray and red one?
看起来我去工作并不需要他们
'Cause it's not like I need them to go to work or anything.
我都听见你说什么了
I heard that.
当你告诉我帮我在商店找到一份工作的时候
When you told me you'd get me a job at the store,
你完全没有交代关于夜班的事情
you totally left out the part about the graveyard shift.
然后呢?
So?
你能够睡一上午
You can sleep all morning.
我想睡一周的觉
I'm gonna sleep in all week.
小家伙们 再见 - 再见 妈妈
Bye, guys. - Bye, Mom.
亲爱的?
Honey? Honey?
Oh 不! Josh 你在发烧
Oh, no! Josh, you're really hot.
我觉得很冷
I feel so cold.
亲爱的 你怎么还不出来?
You ever coming out of there, honey?
Hey...
Hey...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你生病了吗?
Are you getting sick?
如果你病了的话
'Cause if you are, stay away from me.
明天我就得去代班了
I can't afford not to go to work tomorrow.
Oh 我就是想睡一会儿
Oh, I just need some sleep.
坐好了 我带你去看看Burke医生
That's it. I'm taking you straight to see Dr. Burke.
Linda? 你怎么样?
Linda? Are you okay?
Oh 天呐... Linda, 出什么事了?!
Oh, my... Linda, what happened?!
宝贝 醒一醒
Baby, talk to me.
宝贝 醒一醒
Baby, talk to me.
起来了 公车来了
Wake up. Bus is coming.
Josh?
Josh?
我们已经快要到了 坚持一下
We're almost at the doctor's, okay?
疾病控制中心
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
我是负责人Lee Havercamp 公共卫生局的
Commander Lee Havercamp, Public Health Service.
Don Eppes FBI
Don Eppes, FBI.
Terry Lake 早晨好
Terry Lake. Good morning.
好的 我们知道的第一个患者 是Joshua Kramer 16岁
Okay, our first known victim is Joshua Kramer, 16.
他在周六得病
He got ill Saturday. We've got about
在洛杉矶地区已经发现30个病例 其中6人死亡
30 suspected cases in the L.A. region, with six deaths so far.
像是什么病?
What does it look like?
不是炭疽病 也不是天花
It's not anthrax, it's not smallpox.
可能是某种细菌 现在还不能排除是生化毒素
Probably a pathogen, but we haven't ruled out toxins.
CDC正在做尸体解剖
CDC's doing autopsies now,
但是在我们有确切的结论以前
but until we can get something definitive,
我们必须把居民隔离
we're keeping the residents under quarantine.
好的 那么 我们FBI将会把工作重心放在 是否是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的生化袭击...
All right, well, the FBI's focus will be possible bioterrorism...
病源的起始在哪里 可能是哪里窜出来的
where it started, a-a probable point of release.
我们需要做适量分♥析♥
Yes, we'll need to do a vector analysis.
来找出感染者之间的联♥系♥?
To track the links between victims?
然后预测出疾病的传播情况
Yes, and to predict the spread of the illness.
这些复杂的计算
The complexities of the calculations
需要一个高水平的数学家
require the use of a high-level mathematician,
我们已经请到了一个专家来协助这个案例
and I've asked one to come in on this case.
事实上 我们也有一个顶级的数学家可供咨♥询♥
Actually, we deal with a top math consultant.
我们立刻让他过来
We can get him on it immediately.
我很希望他能过来
I'd love to have him on board,
但是这是归为有关国♥家♥安♥全♥的机密
but this is classified on a National Security level.
有可能是恐怖袭击 - 是的
Possible bioterrorism. - Right.
至少需要一个月 一个人才能通过安全等级的认证
Take a month, at least, to get a new person cleared.
你的那个专家已经取得了安全认证? - 是的 最高等级的认证
Your guy's already got clearance? - Yes, at the highest level.
他来了
Here his now.
他是来自Cal-Sci的一个专家
He's a professor from Cal-Sci.
这是Charles Eppes博士
This is Dr. Charles Eppes.
他将完成矢量分♥析♥的工作
He'll be doing the vector analysis.
Don... Terry.
Don... Terry.
Charlie.
Charlie.
我不知道你们也会参与这件事情
I didn't know you guys would be working on this.
我不明白 你刚才说
So, I don't understand. You just said
需要最高安全等级的认证才能参与这个工作
we need someone with top clearance.
Eppes博士是拥有这个资格
Dr. Eppes has clearance.
他有?
He does?
你有?
You do?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你从来没有告诉过我
You just never told me.
我没有想到这个 - 好的 是这样
I wasn't supposed to. - Right. No.
Charlie是我的弟弟 他就是
Charlie is my brother, and-and he's the consultant
我刚才想你提到的那个人 我没有想到...
I was just telling you about. I didn't realize...
这个是去世的那个男孩的母亲
Here's the mother of the dead boy.
她同样也表现出了相同的症状
She's also displaying the same symptoms.
我们必须在事态无法控制之前
We have to figure out what this is
搞清楚这到底是什么
before it gets out of control.
我们每天都在使用数学... 每天...
We all use math every day... every day...
预报天气...
to forecast weather...
记录时间...
to tell time...
运作经济...
to handle money... to handle money...
数学不仅仅是公式和方程式
math is more than formulas and equations.
有逻辑的
It's logic.
数学不仅仅是公式和方程式
math is more than formulas and equations.
有理性的
It's rationality.
我们可以处理很多神秘的事物
It's using your mind to solve the biggest mysteries we know.
第三集
带菌者
VECTORS
...表现出来的症状包括
...symptoms to look out for
疼痛 发烧 恶心...
include aches, fever, nausea...
也许仅仅是流感 或者是食物中毒
That could just be the flu, or a case of food poisoning.
这些都不会在早餐的时候表现出来
Neither of which show up by breakfast,
但是都会在饮食中要了你的命
and both can kill you by dinner.
所以 我们正在处理的这件事情
So, whatever we're dealing with here
非常的紧急和严重
is fast and it's serious.
现在知道死亡是由呼吸道失效引起的
Death results from respiratory collapse.
直到我们清楚的知道这是什么东西
Until we identify what's behind this thing,
我们假设它是有传染性的
we are assuming it is an infectious agent,
也许是空气传播 也许是细菌
probably airborne, probably viral.
需要我们发布公众健康警报吗?
Are we putting out any kind of public health alert?
有传染性的病毒被认为是
An infectious pathogen is categorized
大规模的杀伤性武器
as a weapon of mass destruction.
这次的调查是机密的
This investigation is classified.
那么 如果病毒一直在扩散呢?
Okay. And if it keeps spreading?
上面命令我们一定要避免公众的恐慌
It is imperative that we avoid a public panic.
如果人们离开洛杉矶
If people leave L.A.,
他们只会使传染的更加迅速
they will spread this contagion faster and farther.
CDC和公共卫生局的工作是
CDC and the Public Health Service's job
搞清楚这到底是什么病毒
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表