剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
(出租中) (布鲁克摩公♥寓♥)
奈儿 我在世时 帮房♥间超杂乱的好莱坞名人整理过
Nell, when I was alive, I organized some of the messiest celebrities in Hollywood.
我为小贾斯汀的球鞋库编列目录
I catalogued Justin Bieber's sneaker vault.
差点死掉
It almost killed me.
但你这一半的浴室是我见过最糟的
But your half of this bathroom is the worst I've seen.
-没那么糟吧 -这个洗面乳2013年到期
It's not that bad. This face wash is from 2013.
好吧 我确定这个发蜡原本是乳状
Yeah. Pretty sure this hair wax was originally cream.
-那地上的刮胡组是哪来的 -是我前未婚夫的
What about this shaving kit on the floor? It's my ex-fiancé's.
他过去几周都待在我这里 我们要厘清彼此的关系
He's been staying here the past couple weeks till we figure out our status.
听起来是很杂乱的感情关系
That sounds messy in a couple of ways.
但刮胡组不该放在地上
But that kit doesn't belong on the floor.
它应该放在哪里
Where does it belong?
我不知道 也许就该放在原本的位置
I don't know. Maybe it belongs right where it is.
我不确定 我还不知道该放在哪 不要催我
I don't know, I don't know where to put it yet. So don't rush me.
好 看来你对这个物品产生了情绪反应
Okay. I see we're having an emotional reaction to this object,
你的反应带有挑衅意味
and it's coming out as aggression.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
只是我们的关系让我有点困惑
I'm just a little bit conflicted about our relationship.
早安 宝贝
Morning, babe.
对 我总是留恋旧事物
Yeah, I tend to hang on to things.
(还不快乐 还没准备好 还没结婚 还无法活得自♥由♥自在)
(还没有成就感 还没成功 还没赚大钱 还没了却遗憾)
(还没长大)
《老娘还没死》
第一季第十三集
奈儿 有个知道如何养护铸铁煎锅的爱人 是什么样的感觉
Nell, how does it feel to have a lover who knows how to treat a cast-iron skillet?
不好意思 我对你的煎锅女友可是百般呵护
Excuse me, I don't treat your girlfriend, the skillet, with more respect.
它不是我女友
She's not my girlfriend.
-是终生伴侣 -对
-She's my life partner. -Right.
-拥有悠久的历史 -对吧
-She's perfectly seasoned. -Isn't she?
我喜欢这个男人的思维 每个东西都在专属的地方
Oh, I like the way this man thinks. Everything has its place.
对了 你跟珊姆说过我最近待在你家吗
Hey, by the way, have you told Sam that I've been staying with you?
没有 自从你伤透了奈儿的心后 她就没和朋友提起你
Nope. Nell hasn't told any of her friends about you. Since you devastated her,
她过去六个月狂说你坏话
she's basically been talking crap about you for six months,
他们都很讨厌你
and they all basically hate you.
好 祝你们今天愉快
Okay, have a nice day.
好 你也是 朋友
Yeah, you too, bud.
天啊 我没跟朋友说我们的事 是因为我不确定我们是什么关系
God. I haven't told my friends about us because I'm not exactly sure what "us" is.
我知道 我不会再要求你搬离这里了
I know, and I'm not gonna ask you to uproot your life again.
当然不行
You're damn right, you're not.
你是很帅 但没帅到那种程度
I mean, you are handsome, but you are not that handsome.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
其实我有个工作上的好消息
Actually, I have some potentially good news on that front.
镇上一间新餐厅在征主厨
A new restaurant in town is looking for a chef.
如果你想再给我们一次机会 我就接那份工作 留在这里
So if you wanna give this another chance, I'll take the job. I'll stay.
天啊
Wow.
这…太棒了
That's-- that's amazing.
可以给我一点时间想一想吗
Is it okay if I just take a second to think about it?
当然可以 没关系 我不想给你压力
Yes, of course. Of course it's fine. I don't want to pressure you.
-好 -好 不急
- Okay. - Okay, no rush.
-我要去冲澡 -好
-I'm gonna hop in the shower. -Okay.
你可能要帮刮胡组找个固定的位置
You might want to find a permanent home for that shaving kit.
(《索科尔独♥立♥报》)
-她来了 -她还好吗
Oh, here she comes.
-快到了 -嗨
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
Hey.
你昨晚在干嘛
So what'd you do last night?
没干嘛
Oh, um, nothing much.
我们不谈菲利浦住在你家这件事吗
So we're not gonna talk about the fact that Phillip is clearly staying with you?
-不谈 -懂了
-Nope. -Roger that.
真有趣 大家拿着饮料站在一起
Oh, fun. Everyone's standing around holding beverages.
真希望我也能参与这种新闻室同仁情谊
Ah, how I wish I could partake in the bullpen camaraderie.
丹尼斯 我想问你截稿日期…
Dennis, I wanted to ask you about the deadline th--
大家闭嘴
Everybody, shut up!
喂
Hello?
对 我们不需要新的暖通空调系统
Yes, we do not need a new HVAC system.
非常感谢您的关心
Thank you so much for your concern.
好喔 现在是怎样
Okay, so what the hell was that?
我和班拿到寄养父母的资格了
Ben and I just got certified to be foster parents.
-天啊 恭喜 -太棒了
- Oh, my God, congratulations. - That is amazing.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you.
我和班决定领养小孩后
Ever since Ben and I decided to adopt,
莱克希就对这个计画投♥注♥极大心力
Lexi has been very devoted to this project.
不客气
Mm, you're welcome.
总之 我们相当期待
Anyway, we're over the moon.
但现在我们得等领养机构打电♥话♥来
But now we have to wait for an agency to call
告诉我们有小婴儿需要紧急安置
and tell us there's a baby in need of immediate placement,
然后我们就能收养他
and then we can adopt.
他们只会在上班时间致电
They only call during business hours,
你只有很短的时间能考虑
and you have a very small window to say yes or no
然后他们就会打给名单上的下一个家庭 所以我们必须保持警觉
before they go to the next family on the list, so we must remain vigilant.
好喔
Uh-huh.
(《索科尔独♥立♥报》)
你怎么有办法在垃圾堆里工作
How can you work with all this clutter?
你比机关枪凯利还要糟 他真的很夸张
You're worse than Machine Gun Kelly. And he was a nightmare.
我是创意工作者 葛蕾丝
I'm a creative, Grace.
我需要生气勃勃的环境刺♥激♥我的大脑
So I need a lively atmosphere to stimulate my brain.
照我的指示做 好吗
Try something for me, okay?
闭上双眼
Now close your eyes.
想象你理想的办公室
Visualize your ideal office.
想象你状态最完美的办公桌
Picture your desk in its perfect state.
看到了吗
Do you see it?
奈儿 看到了吗
Nell, do you see it?
好 现在睁开双眼 把没看到的东西丢掉
Okay, now open your eyes and remove everything you didn't see.
给我…
-你觉得如何 -我觉得你是天才
What do you think? I think you're a genius.
这就是我想说的道理 奈儿
That's what I'm saying, Nell.
你必须检视自己的人生 扪心自问:「我在我理想的空间里吗 」
You have to look at your life and ask yourself, am I in my ideal space?
好 我明白 我想我的人生太乱了
Okay, I get it. Yeah, I think my life is too messy.
我必须想清楚我和菲利浦的关系
I need to figure out what's going on with Phillip.
我必须跟朋友谈谈
I need to talk to my friends.
我只是想说你不需要两个订书机
Oh, I just meant that you didn't need two staplers,
但我很高兴你得到更多领悟
but I'm glad you got something more out of it.
基本上由我做主 如果我要他留下来 他就会接下工作
So basically it's up to me. If I want him to stay, he'll take the job.
你们觉得如何
So what do you think?
老实说吗
Honestly?
我不确定菲利浦真的改过 能成为你的好伴侣
I just don't know if I believe Phillip has changed enough to be good for you.
她甚至不知道刮胡组的问题
And she doesn't even know about the shaving kit issue.
很难说耶 人都会变
I don't know. People can change.
我和蒙提曾经分手一阵子 最后又复合
Monty and I, we broke up for a while before we finally ended up together.
听好了 他也努力要修复我们的关系
Now, mind you, he did his part and did the work.
但这就是我的重点 好吗
That's what I'm saying, though, okay?
我知道菲利浦有去心理谘商
I know, like, Phillip is in, like, therapy or everything,
是没错 但这样够吗
sure, but, like, is that enough?
他…他愿意为她搬到千里之外
-Well, I mean, he's--he's... -He-- Willing to move across the world for her.
这就代表他是认真的
That's a sign that he's serious.
这也代表他想搬家就会搬
-I guess-- -That's also a sign that he's moving very fast.
-真的吗 我不这么觉得 -对
-Really? I don't think so. -Yes.
知道为什么吗 因为他们在一起五年
You know why? Because they were together five years before...
代表他们要再续前缘
Which means they are basically picking up from where they left off.
这就是我担心的地方
That is the part that worries me!
-两位 听我说好吗 -对吧
-Right? -Hello? Hello?
我也能给我的人生一点看法吧
Can I weigh in on my life here too?
-对 -如果你有想法的话
Okay. I mean, I guess if you have a take.
我想我只是想起了有稳定关系的状态
Yeah, I--I guess I'm-- I'm just remembering what it feels like to be in a relationship.
感觉真的很好 是没错
And it feels good, it does.
感觉回到他身边很轻松
Feels easy to just kind of slide back into it.
听我说
I can tell you this.
以我和蒙提的情况来看 我很高兴我给了他另一个机会
When it came to me and Monty, I'm glad I gave him another chance.
好 如果你保证你百分之百确定
Okay. If you promise that you are really, really sure,
我就答应你 我会尽我所能接受这件事
I promise I will do my very best to get on board with it.
对 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
谢谢你们
Yeah. Thank you, ladies.
好 我要打个电♥话♥
Okay, I have a phone call to make.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表