剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
只要是龙舌兰就行
Only if it's tequila.
坐吧
我叫奈尔
I'm Nell.
我叫克里基特
I'm Cricket.
请进
Come in.
-嘿 -我带了更多粪便袋
Hey. I got more poop bags
给亚瑟的
for Arthur's business
方便你随时取用
so you're always ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
严格来说 这种病已经不叫阿斯伯格症了
Technically, it's not called Asperger's anymore.
而是自闭症谱系障碍
It's called "Autism Spectrum Disorder."
对不同的人有不同的含义
It means a lot of different things
但对我来说 这意味着 我需要规律有序的生活
to a lot of different people, but for me, it means I need structure and routine.
有正确的做法 有错误的做法
There's a right way to do things, and there's a wrong way to do things.
没有多少中间地带
And there's not much in-between.
比如粪便袋
- Like the poop bags.
对 差不多
- Yeah. Kinda.
但我是环境律师 所以这是为了承担起人类的责任
But I'm an environmental lawyer, so that's just being responsible.
保护环境刻不容缓
- The world's on fire right now.
你说得对
- Right.
另外
Also...
我知道我有时很难相处
I know at times I could be... difficult to live with.
有人跟我说过了
Or so I've been told.
我也是
So have I.
所以 也许我们正好合适
So, maybe we're a good match.
好了 祝你今天愉快
Well, have a nice day.
完美人生的指标是什么
What are the markers of a life well lived?
我们尝试用一句话来总结别人的人生
We try to describe people's lives in one sentence.
“她是个成功的记者”
"She was a successful journalist."
“他是个老朋友和新老板”
"He was an old friend and a new boss."
“她是个职场妈妈”
"She was a working mom."
给你很多吻
It's too many kisses!
“他是《美味泡泡糖》作者”
"He was the Yummy Yum Bubble Gum guy."
但事实是 没有谁的人生 是能用一句话总结的
But the truth is, there isn't one sentence that can describe a life.
我知道我们的业绩没达标
No, I know that we're not where we're supposed to be,
但我有个计划 再给我一点时间...
but I-I have a plan. It's just taking a little bit longer than--
因为人生是复杂的
Because life is complicated.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
人们并不总是我们想的那样
And people aren't always who we think they are.
抱歉 亲亲抱抱
真♥相♥是 我们都处在变化之中
The real truth is, we're all a work in progress,
我们的关系也是
and so are our relationships--
我们想要维持的旧关系
the old ones we're trying to keep... Byow-byow-byow!
有时 如果我们足够幸运
...and sometimes, if we're lucky,
新关系会给我们带来惊喜
it's the new ones that take us by surprise.
洛杉矶地下舞厅
嘿
Hey!
你准备好狂欢了吗
Are you ready to rock our faces off?
当然
- Sure am.
来吧 姑娘
- Come on, girl.
-我现在可以给你讲讲我的故事 -等不及了
I can tell you about the '80s, now. - Oh. Please.
“因为 正如蒙蒂·威克斯伯格所认为的”
"And since, as Monty Waxberg believed,
“你永远不知道生活会把你带往何处”
you never really know where life is going to take you,
“所以只要在沿途敞开心扉 仔细聆听”
so just open up your heart along the way and listen.
“每个人都有属于自己的故事”
Everyone has a story
“只要你愿意花点时间 去发掘那个故事”
if you just take the time to find out what it is."
我原本想说这故事很棒 但你估计就要建立工会了
I would tell you this is really good, but then you'd just want to start a union,
所以我直接上传出版了
so instead, I'm just gonna upload it to publication.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
别被夸得太得意忘形 老爷子
Don't let those nice words go to your head, old man.
我只是想保住这份工作
I'm just trying to keep this job.
连再见都不说
Didn't even say goodbye.
真没礼貌
What a jerk.
嘿 我刚给你发了新任务的邮件
Hey, I just e-mailed you your next assignment--
一个在唐人街
a woman
经营一家点心店的女人
who ran a successful Dim Sum restaurant in Chinatown.
知道了
On it.
嗨
- Hi.
我就实话实说了 反正我都死了
I'm gonna be honest because I'm dead.
你的天然除臭剂不管用
Your natural deodorant doesn't work.
还有 你怎么还没结婚
And why aren't you married?
时间不等人
Time's ticking.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表